Then all continuances are welcome.
那样的话还差不多
Matan, what's up with the pro se?
马坦 自行辩护那个案子怎么回事
Guy's running a unicorn defense.
那家伙的辩护词真是意淫
He killed his business partner for the money,
他为了钱杀了自己的生意伙伴
and now he's trying to suggest it was some sort of Pentagon conspiracy.
他却试图提出 这是五角大楼的阴谋
Judge Matchick saddled him with a wrangler.
马切克法官派了个狠角色驯服他
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Should be entertaining.
一定很有趣
Anyone on break, sit in.
谁手里没活儿 去出庭吧
Anything else? Okay.
还有别的事吗 好
Let's get the bad guys.
去把坏人绳之以法吧
Matan.
马坦
Why would Matchick choose Florrick?
马切克为什么要选福瑞克
Happenstance.
偶然罢了
She was there on a settlement.
她正好在那儿处理一个辩诉交易
Take Cary as second chair.
让凯里做次席律师
Sir, it was nothing. It's okay.
老板 这是小事一桩 没什么
It's happenstance.
这是巧合罢了
It's an election year.
这是选举年
There's no such thing as happenstance.
没有偶然可言
Matchick supports Peter.
马切克支持彼得
He's pushing his wife into a prominent position.
他是在把他妻子推到一个显要的位置
Cary?
凯里
I want you to take second chair.
我要你做次席律师
Matan will bring you up to speed, okay?
马坦会帮你了解案情 怎样
You got it.
没问题
You're up to speed.
好了 你了解案情了
He was bleeding profusely from the neck and chest.
他从脖子到胸口都在大量流血
There also appeared
现场迹象显示
to have been a struggle before the shooting. I attempted CPR,
枪击前有过一场搏斗 我试过用心肺复苏
but the victim died at the scene.
但被害人还是在现场就死了
Now, Detective, at the crime scene,
警探 在犯罪现场
you also found shell casings, isn't that correct?
你还发现了弹壳 对吧
Objection.
反对
On what grounds?
反对理由是?
On the grounds of foundation.
缺乏根据
Mr. Salle,
萨莱先生
he was about to tell us the foundation.
他正要告诉我们根据
May I have a ruling, Your Honor?
您可以裁决反对有效吗 法官阁下
Overruled.
反对无效
Exception.
抗♥议♥
Mr. Salle, you know that doesn't mean anything?
萨莱先生 你知道你这样做是徒劳的吗
Oh, I'm preserving your bias for the record.
我会把你的偏袒记录在案
Oh, dear God. Mrs. Florrick?
天哪 福瑞克太太
Please, Mr. Salle, let me argue for you.
求你了 萨莱先生 让我为你辩护
I'm very good at it.
我是个出色的律师
It's not about being good, Mrs. Florrick.
这与出色与否无关 福瑞克太太
In a fight between a man being paid
一个为钱而搏斗
and a man fighting for his life, who would you bet on?
一个为命而搏斗 你觉得谁会赢呢
I'm betting on myself.
我信我自己
Don't turn your back to the jury.
不要跟陪审团过不去
These nine millimeter casings you found at the scene...
你在现场发现的这些9毫米弹壳
They are consistent with a Russian-made Makarov semiautomatic.
它们与一种俄制马可洛夫半自动手♥枪♥相符
A very rare handgun?
这种枪很罕见吧
That's correct.
对
And who owned such a handgun? The defendant.
这把枪是谁的呢 被告
And when you arrested him, did he say what had happened to his gun?
你们逮捕他时 他说他的枪哪去了吗
He said it was missing.
他说枪丢了
No more questions.
没别的问题了
Now, Detective,
现在 警探
didn't I say it had been stolen?
我是说枪被偷了吧?
You did.
是的
You said agents from the government had stolen it.
你说是政♥府♥的探员偷的
Did I say why?
我说了为什么吗
Objection.
反对
Actually, you know what? Forget it.
算了 当我没说
Let the jury hear this.
让陪审团听听这个吧
You said the government was upset
你说政♥府♥很生气
because you had uploaded a leaked video to your Web site.
因为你在你网站上传了泄露出来的视频
Was it this video that played on my Web site, OpenSourceFind.com?
在我OpenSourceFind.com贴出的视频 是这个吗
This video is of a U.S. Predator drone assassinating
视频是关于美国捕食者无人机
an unarmed man in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗刺杀一个手无寸铁之人
Yes, I believe that's correct.
是的 这没错
And did I give you the name of someone to talk to?
我是否告诉过你 去找某个人谈谈
Someone who could point to the real killer at the Pentagon?
那人能指认五角大楼的真正凶手
You said to speak to one of your volunteers: a woman named Onya
你让我跟你的一个志愿者谈 名叫奥尼亚的女人
who'd acquired the video from a leaker.
是她从一个泄密者手里拿到这个视频
Did you speak to Onya, this volunteer?
你和这位志愿者奥尼亚谈过吗
Okay, I think I'll object at this point, Your Honor.
好了 我想这会儿我要反对了 法官阁下
Sustained.
反对有效
Mr. Salle, I already told you.
萨莱先生 我已经告诉你了
The government is not on trial here.
受审的不是政♥府♥
You are.
是你
Well, maybe they should be.
也许该让他们受审
Do I think the U.S. Government killed his business partner?
我是否认为美国政♥府♥杀了他的生意伙伴?
No.
不
But I've got nothing else to go on.
但我也没有别的线索可抓
Look, we're trying to be more thrifty with Kalinda's hours,
我们在节省凯琳达的工时
so I can't have her chasing phantoms.
所以我没法派她去干这不靠谱的事
Just do the best you can with what you've got.
尽量利用你手头的资源吧
What's your strategy?
你的策略是什么
My strategy?
我的策略?
Well, there's this one juror.
那儿有个陪审员
I think he agrees with Salle.
我觉得他赞同萨莱
Every time the judge overrules us,
每次法官驳回我们时
you can tell he wants to hear more.
看得出他还想继续听
He thinks we're being censored.
他觉得法庭是在过滤我们的信息
Quite a risk. Trying to win over one juror.
相当冒险 试图靠1个陪审员扭转局势
I only need one for a deadlock.
1人就足够造成陪审团僵局
We can give her half a day.
我们可以给凯琳达半天时间
To hunt down Pentagon assassins?
去追查五角大楼杀手?
To find sand to throw in the prosecutor's case.
去给检方的证据找点毛病
Kalinda?
凯琳达
What's up?
什么事
Alicia needs help fingering the Pentagon for a murder.
艾丽西娅需要帮忙查证五角大楼指使谋杀
How long do I have?
给我多长时间
The afternoon.
今天下午
Sorry.
抱歉
What?
怎么了
See this month's Chicago Magazine?
看这个月的芝加哥月刊了吗
Sixteenth most eligible bachelor.
他是第16号♥最宜与之婚配的钻石王老五哦
We're fine, Kalinda.
我们没什么 凯琳达
Yeah, that looked fine.
是呀 刚才那样叫没什么
Did you see the photo spread?
看到大家在传的那张照片了吗
Will in a swimsuit.
威尔穿女式泳衣那张
He wasn't in a swimsuit.
那不叫女式泳衣
So you saw it, then?
看来你还是看了
Talk to him.
和他谈谈
He doesn't want to.
他不想谈
He told me.
他告诉我了
He wants to drop it.
他想结束这些
Yeah. In voice mail.
是啊 通过语♥音♥留言呵
Anything said in voice mail doesn't count.
语♥音♥留言里说的都不能算的
Salle doesn't know who leaked the pentagon video.
萨莱不知道谁泄露了五角大楼的视频
He was insulated from the leaker
他和泄密者之间隔着一个中间人
by a go-between activist named Onya, no last name.
她叫奥尼亚 姓氏不明
Her last known address.
这是她最后的地址
But she's paranoid,
但她是个多疑妄想狂
so she moves around a lot to avoid detection.
所以她总在搬家 以防被盯上
Well, the good thing about amateur paranoids
菜鸟级多疑妄想狂的优点是
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表