We fight it-- federal court.
争取 联邦法♥院♥
Or we delay it. How?
或者推迟它 怎么推迟
Natalie?
娜塔莉
Go ahead.
说吧
Uh, I... Well, the thing is, um,
我... 最重要的是
Hugo Chavez tried to nationalize CEMEX,
雨果·查韦斯企图国有化CEMEX
A Venezuelan cement company,
一家委内瑞拉水泥公♥司♥
but they sued successfully
但那家公♥司♥通过诉讼成功地要求
for a delay to have a fair market value assessed.
以公平市价对其进行评估 实现了拖延
Okay, and how do we know this?
好的 我们怎么知道的呢
Well, when I shorted CEMEX
当我在加拉加斯交易所
on the Caracas exchange, I took a bath.
卖♥♥空CEMEX时 损失惨重
Won't be doing that again.
再不会犯那样的错了
I'm sorry. Who are you again?
对不起 你是谁来着
Natalie Flores.
娜塔莉·弗里斯
You hired me as a temp, but I was a day trader before that,
你们雇我做临时秘书 而我曾是个日间交易员
So if you ever want me to manage your money...
如果你需要我帮你理财的话
That was a joke.
开玩笑的
Not the part about the day-trading-- that was real.
但我做过日间交易员是真的
We hired Natalie for a few weeks to help her with her citizenship.
我们雇佣娜塔莉几周以帮助她获得公民权
Tell them about Cemex-- what the assessment did.
跟他们讲下CEMEX公♥司♥评估报告的作用
Right. Well, it bought Cemex time.
好的 它帮助CEMEX赢得了时间
Time to bargain for a better deal.
有时间讨价还价
So we delay
所以我们应拖延
and try to make a deal with PlatacoStillman?
并尝试与帕斯科公♥司♥做个交易
Makes sense.
有道理
They'd rather make a deal with us
比起跟雨果·查韦斯
than Hugo Chavez anyway.
他们肯定会更愿意跟我们做交易
Good job.
做得好
Uh, Mrs. Florrick, Andrew Wiley.
福瑞克夫人 我是安德鲁·怀利
Oh, yes.
噢 是啊
My assistant was going to give you a call.
我的助理会打电♥话♥给你预约
Yeah, I decided to save her the trouble.
我就不麻烦她了
Well, I'm a little busy.
我现在有点忙
Um, just quickly, ma'am.
很快的 夫人
I-I-I'm not here for Childs.
我不是因为查尔兹而来
I-I'm... I'm following up on an interview
我在调查一个谈话
given to one of our ASAs
我们那儿一位助理检察官跟这里
by an investigator here, a Blake Calamar.
一个调查员的谈话 布莱克·卡拉马尔
Oh, yes. Blake no longer works here.
布莱克已经不在这里工作了
Yeah, I-I-I know.
我知道
But, um, you see, some of the pages from his interview are... are gone,
但他的谈话笔录有几页不见了
And, uh, I'm-I'm trying to hunt down what he said.
我得设法查出他说了什么
Don't you think you should be talking to Blake? If you'll excuse me...
你这不是应该去问布莱克吗 失陪了
Unfortunately, I can't.
可惜我没法找他
I-I hit a dead end, and I don't like dead ends,
我无计可施了 我不喜欢这样
and I was hoping that you could help me understand
所以希望你能帮我弄明白
why Blake was talking about you.
为什么布莱克会谈到你
Me? Yeah.
我吗 是的
You see, I found a small portion of the preliminary notes,
我找到笔录前面的一小部分
and the subject line for the interview is listed as "Alicia florrick."
在谈话主题那一栏写的艾丽西娅·福瑞克
So I was wondering if you knew what he might be discussing.
所以我想你是否知道他大概会说些什么
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
You're sure?
你确定吗
I have to go.
我得走了
So we're not going to handle this like gentlemen?
我们就不能以君子之道来解决这事吗
Actually, I think this is how gentlemen handle it.
实际上我觉得这正是君子之道
We just filed a suit
我们刚刚提起诉讼
contesting the Venezuelan nationalizing of Latin Star
反对委内瑞拉政♥府♥将拉丁之星收归国有
until the World Bank's ICSID
直到世界银行国际投资争端解决中心
assesses a value for the company.
对该公♥司♥资产做出评估为止
No, no, no. Strike three, Birdie. You struck out.
不不不 第三击了 菜鸟 三振出局
I'm sorry, Mr. President. Did you have something to add?
很抱歉 总统先生 您有何补充吗
My spanish may be a little rusty,
我的西班牙语也许不太灵光
but I think President Chavez disagrees.
但我想查韦斯总统不同意这样
Tell them, DA. You're the DA. You tell them.
告诉他们 你是检察官 你告诉他们
No, no. I told you, now. I'm not an actual DA.
不 我跟您说过 我不是真的检察官
I, uh, did impersonate one on TV.
只是在电视上演过一次
Phone Sean Penn. Phone him.
打电♥话♥给肖恩·潘 打电♥话♥给他
The President would like for you to understand that, uh,
总统希望你们能明白
he is now the... Sole owner of Latin Star,
现在他是拉丁之星的唯一所有者
and has rechristened it...
并重新将其命名为
the, uh, Love Drilling and Oil Company.
洛芙石油钻探公♥司♥
Uh, "The Americans again want my oil.
美国人又想要我的石油
They thirst for it. All Americans."
所有美国人都想要得不得了
"except Courtney Love. Not her."
除了寇特尼·洛芙 除了她
"Even now, she is not appreciated in her country.
就连现在 她在自己的国家都无人欣赏
Where is her Academy Award? Where?"
为什么不给她奥斯卡金像奖 为什么
Uh, thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢您 总统先生
President Chavez has thanked you for your service,
查韦斯总统感谢你们之前的服务
and he's just asking that you step back, uh, from the case.
并要求你们退出此案
Yes, the only problem is, the law of his own country
可问题在于他自己国家的法律
requires a three-month period
也要求有三个月的期限
to assess the value of our client's company.
来评估我当事人公♥司♥的资产
He's changing the law.
他在修改法律
What?
什么
The Enabling Law of 2008.
2008年的授权法案
The Venezuelan National Assembly voted
委内瑞拉国家议会同意
to give the president the power to change law
若为维护本国利益
if it protected the interests of Venezuela.
总统有权修改法律
Oh, my god.
噢 我的天
It's like being in a Woody Allen movie.
这简直是伍迪·艾伦荒诞电影的情节
Have it ready by 1:00 for court.
一点钟上法庭前准备好
You, too.
你也是
Good job.
做得好
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Alicia, do you have a moment?
艾丽西娅 你现在有空吗
So who am I negotiating with here-- you or Venezuela?
我现在是在跟谁谈判 你还是委内瑞拉政♥府♥
We're going to court right now to find out.
马上上了法庭就知道了
Unfortunately, you lost your window, Mr. Gardner.
遗憾的是你这条路行不通 加德纳先生
PlatacoStillman is a very busy company, so...
帕斯科公♥司♥的事务非常繁忙 所以
Why don't we pencil in a time for depositions in,
我们何不先草拟个宣誓作证的时间
uh, 2012?
2012年如何
You mean after you've bankrupted my client?
等你们把我的当事人搞破产之后吗
No, we're going to continue these depositions this afternoon.
不 我们今天下午就要继续宣誓作证
You're not going to be ready this afternoon.
下午你们准备不好的
We're going to be ready this afternoon.
下午我们会准备好的
You know, we have other ways to attack this.
我们有的是办法进攻
Contractual law is just so bloodless, don't you think?
合同法是如此冷酷无情 不觉得吗
See you this afternoon.
下午见
Take the afternoon off.
下午放半天假吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
Go ahead. Take the afternoon off.
去吧 下午放半天假
You deserve it.
你应得的
I... Uh, thank you,
谢谢
But this is my case-- I'm committed.
但这是我的案件 我责无旁贷
I know, and you can continue with it tomorrow.
我知道 你可以明天再接着做
We'll be fine in court.
我们出庭没问题
This isn't a punishment.
这不是惩罚
We just... We have too many voices right now,
只是现在有太多突发状况
so take a break for a few hours.
所以去休息一下吧
This afternoon? Yes.
今天下午吗 是的
Who talked to you?
是谁跟你说的
Who talked to me? Yes.
谁跟我说的 是的
Did Eli call?
是伊莱打了电♥话♥吗
Alicia, take the afternoon off.
艾丽西娅 下午放半天假
Come back tomorrow for the depositions.
明天回来再处理宣誓作证
Hey, Alicia. How are you? You sound a little...
艾丽西娅 你好吗 你听起来有点
This is my life, Eli.
这是我的生活 伊莱
You don't meddle with my life.
你不能干涉我的生活
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表