I imagine you need something I can't give you till Monday.
不管你要啥 也得等到周一再说了
No. I can't wait till then.
不 到那时就来不及了
Listen, I need to know everything about Jason Kerrigan.
听着 我需要知道关于詹森·克里根的一切
Jason Kerrigan?
詹森·克里根
He's a clerk at the Seventh Circuit Appellate Court.
他是第七上诉法庭的书♥记♥员
Yeah, you two worked at the Innocence Project together.
你们俩曾在昭雪计划中♥共♥事
No. Yes.
不 没错
2008.
2008年
No, I mean, "No, you're not getting anything from me."
不 我是说 不 你别想从我这知道什么
This is about your death row appeal.
你这是为了你们的死囚上诉案
Oh, come on, Cary.
别这样 凯里
This is Indiana death row.
是印第安纳的死囚
Your boss never has to find out.
你老板永远不会知道的
Look, here's an idea:
我给你出个主意吧
Come back to the State's Attorney's Office.
回州检察官办公室来吧
Start putting these wife-killers onto death row,
努力把这些杀妻犯关进死牢
instead of getting them off.
而不是帮他们逍遥法外
As good as you are at getting people off.
你很擅长让人逍遥法外
You didn't really say that, did you?
别逗我了
Good to talk to you, Kalinda.
跟你聊得很愉快 凯琳达
What's going on?
发生什么事了
We're working a Hail Mary pass with this appeal.
我们这次上诉在最后一搏呢
Okay. You want me to get Mom to take care of the kids?
好 要不要我让妈来照顾孩子们
Definitely, because that's all we need here.
绝对的 孩子搞定了就一切太平了
Okay. Yeah, yeah.
好 行 行
Jim has to take me through the debate prep.
吉姆要带我去进行预辩论
Yeah, I'm sorry. I have to stay by the phone.
对不起 我得守在电♥话♥旁
The appellate court might call back.
上诉庭随时可能打过来
Hey, don't worry about it.
不必担心
Did you try the French toast?
你尝过她们那个法国吐司没
Yep. Five times.
尝了 五次
Peter?
彼得
Do you know anything about the Seventh Circuit judges?
你了解第七巡回法庭的法官吗
Which one?
具体哪个
The men.
两位男性法官
Any reason they would tip on a death row appeal?
什么原因会让他们对死囚上诉进行提示呢
Well, not Oxley.
一定不是奥克斯利
But I heard that Glendon got remarried and was going soft.
不过我听说格兰顿再婚了 变得温和多了
Glendon?
格兰顿?
Don't say it came from me.
别说是我说的
You have to keep your tough stance on the death penalty?
你得保持赞同死刑的强硬态度吗
It's the only way to win.
这是取胜的唯一途径
And there's Jackie. See?
杰姬来了 看到没
You just have to think her name and she appears.
只要想到她 她立马就出现
No.
得了
My goodness. I forgot my keys.
天哪 我把钥匙给忘了
Glendon?
格兰顿?
I thought Glendon was law and order.
我以为格兰顿铁面无私呢
I just got off with Kalinda and Alicia.
我刚和凯琳达和艾丽西娅通过电♥话♥
The word is he married
据说他娶了
a religious anti-death-penalty type.
一位信仰宗教 反对死刑的太太
Then we should be pursuing actual innocence.
那我们就得争取无罪
Our arguments were too technical.
我们的论据太抠法条了
Glendon wants to go our way,
格兰顿想帮我们
but he needs innocence to hang his hat on.
不过只有无罪才能推♥翻♥原判
Yep, we're heading downstairs now.
是 我们现在就下楼去
Gonna run through the trial transcripts with Legal Aid,
让法律援助组过一遍庭审记录
see what other suspects were overlooked.
看看有没有遗漏的嫌疑人
Hey. One thing.
有件事
Don't let Legal Aid run with this, okay?
别让法律援助组来干这事 好吗
I argued for Legal Aid to pursue innocence,
我曾赞成让法律援助组争取判无罪
and I think they fumbled.
可看来他们干得不怎么样
You got it.
行
Okay. I've got a call coming in.
好了 我有个电♥话♥
Hello! I hope to learn each and every one of your names.
各位好 我希望知道你们每个人的名字
But in the meantime,
不过同时
we're taking lunch orders for sandwiches,
我们中饭叫外卖♥♥三明治
so if you have a moment...
所以有空的话
Just write your orders down there.
过来写下你们要吃哪种
Lockhart/Gardner is picking up the tab.
律所买♥♥单
They're gonna try to bully you, provoke you.
他们会试图威吓你 激怒你
They smell blood in the water,
他们像鲨鱼 能闻到水里的血腥味
and they want to tear you to pieces.
他们恨不得把你撕成碎片
Stay out.
别进来
Is that French toast?
那是法国吐司吗
Leave it. Go.
把它留下 走吧
Where's my position on capital punishment?
我对死刑该持怎样的立场
You're not changing your position on capital punishment.
你可不能改变对于死刑的立场
You know that Alicia's working
你知道艾丽西娅
on the Carter Wright appeal, don't you?
正在忙卡特·赖特上诉案 是吧
You know, some industrious reporter
总会有个勤勉的记者
is going to point out the contradiction.
指出这一矛盾的
They're going after family,
他们会拿你家人开刀
because they see you lose your cool
正因为他们知道一旦涉及到家人
when they come after family.
你就会失去冷静
So don't.
所以千万要冷静
You always get quiet when you get angry.
你生气时总会一言不发
Just keep talking. Change the subject.
应该接着说 换个话题就行
Ruby?
露比?
It's just me here.
只有我在这里
No family.
没有家人陪他
There's nobody else.
也没有其他任何人
Ruby?
露比
It just... It hurts so much.
我只是 太伤心了
I-I know.
我明白
But if you don't see him,
不过如果你不见他
I think, maybe,
我想 也许
in a week or a year,
一周后 或一年后
it'll hurt more.
你会更伤心
He keeps saying he's innocent?
他一直说他是无辜的吗
Yes.
是的
Do you believe him?
你信他吗
I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
I wish I could tell you 100%
我也希望能100%确定地告诉你
he's innocent or guilty,
他是清白还是有罪
but whenever I've been 100% certain about anything,
但每当我对某件事100%确定的时候
I've been proven wrong.
事实都证明我是错的
The only thing I know
但我所知道的是
is nobody should be without family when he dies.
任何人死去时都应有家人的陪伴
How long do I have?
我还有多长时间
To get here?
到这里吗
Three hours.
3个小时
They only allow visitation until 2:00.
2点以后就禁止探视了
I don't think I can make it. I'm in Avon.
我估计赶不及 我在埃文呢
Come.
快来
I will talk to the warden.
我会向监狱长求求情的
Just come. Don't go home.
来就是了 不要回家
I look like a mess.
我看起来一团糟
Ruby, please.
露比 拜托了
Come. Right now.
快来 就现在
It all started when Carter and his wife Caroline
事情起因于2000年
separated in 2000.
卡特和妻子卡罗琳分居
One month later,
分居后一个月
Caroline's apartment burned down.
卡罗琳的住♥宅♥发生了火灾
The fire was deemed suspicious.
原因可疑
Carter had no alibi for that night.
卡特没有当晚的不在场证明
And he had the motive.
而且他有作案动机
Jealousy.
嫉妒
Caroline took up with another man, also killed in the fire.
卡罗琳另寻新欢 他也死于那场火灾
Other suspects?
有其他嫌疑犯吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表