For the gala.
晚宴的事
Are you bringing a date?
你要带女伴来吗
I'm arranging the partners' table.
我正在安排合伙人的座位
Oh, yeah. What is it again?
哦对 是什么晚宴来着
The Cook County Bar Association Fund-raiser Gala.
库克县律师协会筹款晚宴
Right-- CCBAFG.
想起来了 CCBAFG嘛
How could I miss it?
我怎么能错过这个呢
Plus one.
带个女伴
Good.
很好
Someone over 25 this time?
这次这位女士年满25岁了吗
Sure, she doesn't have homework.
当然了 她可没有家庭作业
Derrick? How 'bout you?
德里克 你呢
Plus one?
带女伴吗
No, just myself.
不用了 就我自己去
Oh. Well, that leaves... two seats at our table.
好吧 那意味着 我们还空余两个位置
Which one of the equity partners do you want to drag up?
你们想把哪个参股合伙人加进来?
How about the Florricks?
福瑞克夫妇怎么样
Did I say something?
我说错什么了吗
No, it's just, Alicia's a second year.
没有 只是艾丽西娅才来第2年
I don't think we're inviting associates.
我们并不邀请这种律师吧
Yes, but it would look good to clients
话虽如此 但如果她丈夫和我们坐在一起
to have her husband at our table.
客户对我们会更有信心吧
Yeah. How about it, Will?
没错 你怎么看 威尔
There's room right here, next to your plus one.
就在你女伴旁边 有两个空位
Look, if I'm stepping on any toes, just...
听着 如果我冒犯了谁 那就...
No toes. Sure, great.
没冒犯谁 挺好的 没问题
The Florricks. Go for it.
就邀请福瑞克夫妇吧
This is funny, isn't it?
这很有趣 不是吗
All these connections.
这些藕断丝连的事
My old workplace, my old boss, my old coworker...
我的旧公♥司♥ 旧老板 旧同事
and my new boss competing with your husband.
而我的新老板正在和你丈夫竞选
And then there's you two and...
还有你们两个...
your thing.
你俩之间的事
Chicago.
芝加哥嘛
Shall we start?
可以开始了吧
Yeah.
是
So, Mrs. Florrick...
福瑞克太太
did you leak the deposition you conducted with Mr. Childs?
你有没有泄露对查尔兹先生的庭外取证
No.
没有
Good.
很好
So we're done here.
那我们完事儿了吧
Did you tell your husband
你有没有跟你丈夫提过
about Mr. Childs' deposition?
查尔兹先生的庭外取证的事
No.
没有
And is it fair to say
是不是可以说
that you never leaked
你从没向你丈夫
confidential information to your husband?
透露过任何保密信息
It is.
确实如此
Good, because that would be a disbarrable offense.
很好 因为那足以取消你的律师资格
And is it also fair to say that you never
是不是也可以说你从没
discuss confidential trial information with your husband?
跟你老公讨论过保密庭审的内容
It is.
是的
Good.
很好
There it is.
进入主题
So, last year, September 2009, when you first started here
去年 2009年9月 你刚进入这个律所
at Lockhart & Gardner, was your first case
接的第一宗案子
a pro bono murder trial involving a supposed carjacking?
给所谓伪装成汽车劫案的谋杀案提供法律援助
Yes.
对
And in this trial, you presented evidence that the Chicago PD
在那次庭审中 你呈递证据证明芝加哥警方
pitted-- or buried-- evidence, is that right?
埋没或掩盖了证据 对不对
Yes.
是的
Where'd you get this information?
你从哪儿得到这个信息的
Objection, Cary.
反对 凯里
What does this have to do with the leaked deposition?
这和泄露庭外采证的事情有什么关系
Mrs. Florrick has claimed that she and her husband
福瑞克太太声称她从没和丈夫
never discuss confidential trial information.
讨论过保密庭审的内容
That wasn't a confidential trial.
那不是保密庭审
Perfect. Then she shouldn't mind answering.
很好 那她该不介意回答这个问题
I'm going to request a recess on this.
我要求暂停一下
I want to review the law on this situation.
我要重新看看这种情况下适用的法律
Yeah, sure.
应该的
The law-- that's what you want to review.
法律 你得重新看一下
Okay. Talk to me.
好了 说吧
I...
我...
We have attorney-client privilege, Alicia.
我们有律师-当事人保密特权 艾丽西娅
Talk to me.
告诉我
Peter told me there was pitted evidence.
彼得告诉我有些证据被掩盖了
But I pursued it myself;
但 是我自己追查线索的
I found the pitted evidence myself.
我自己找到了那个被掩盖的证据
But you only pursued it because Peter pointed you there.
但 是彼得指出来后你才追查的
Okay.
好吧
Did you solicit this information?
是你请求他告诉你的吗
No.
不是
Then it's a passive breach.
那么这属于被动违约
He broke confidentiality; you didn't.
他违反了保密原则 你没有
Yes, but he was only trying to help me.
是的 但是他是为了帮我
I see that, but that doesn't matter.
我知道 但是那些无关紧要
He broke confidentiality.
他违反了保密原则
Will...
威尔
This is a fishing expedition. Of course it is.
他这是钓鱼式盘问 当然
But at least you know you're not the target; Peter is.
但至少我们知道目标不是你 是彼得
I can't hurt him.
我不能让他受伤害
He was trying to help me.
他是为了帮我
Alicia, listen to me.
艾丽西娅 听我说
You're a lawyer.
你是个律师
Under oath, you have to tell the truth.
只要宣誓 你就必须说出真♥相♥
This isn't just about you.
这不仅仅关系到你
This is about the firm, too.
也关系到律所
Okay, what?
说吧 什么事
There's gonna be a third candidate.
会有第三竞选人出现了
Who?
谁
First off, lay off Alicia.
首先 别动艾丽西娅
Okay, Peter, you know your mistake--
得了 彼得 你知道自己错在哪儿
never show your opponent your weak flank.
不要向对手暴露软肋
Well, we both have weak flanks;
我们都有软肋
and the person that leaked your depo was trying to weaken us both.
泄露你证词的人 目的是同时打♥压♥咱俩
Your mysterious third candidate?
就是你说的神秘的第三候选人?
Presiding Judge Adler.
首席法官阿德勒
That might prove a bit difficult.
那恐怕有点困难
Not after she retires.
她退休后就有可能了
Now, when I was in office,
我在任时
I investigated her for judicial bribes.
就司法贿赂调查过她
So use it, Peter.
那就动手吧 彼得
Why do you need me?
拉上我♥干♥什么
Well, my guess is that you have more.
我猜她有更多把柄在你手上
Thanks for answering a few more questions, Mr. Dylan.
烦请你继续回答我几个问题 迪伦先生
I'm sorry to have to ask you this,
我很抱歉不得不问这个问题
but did you drop ecstasy the night of the stampede?
在踩踏事件那晚 你有没有吃摇♥头♥丸♥
Yes.
有
And your fiancee Juliette, did she?
你未婚妻朱丽叶 她吃了吗
I'm sorry, but I have to ask.
很抱歉 但我不得不问
No... you don't.
不 你大可不必
You don't have to ask anything.
你根本没必要问任何事
You're trying to blame me.
你是想把责任推到我身上
No, I'm trying...
不 我是想...
I saw her die.
我眼眼睁睁地看着她死去
I saw...
我看着...
She was the best thing that ever happened to me,
遇到她是我这辈子最幸福的事
and I saw her crushed.
而我眼睁睁看着她被压死
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表