You make me sound like such a bitch.
你把我说得跟三八似的
No... proper.
不 你本来就是
Are you going to leave him?
你打算离开他吗
Owen, please don't.
欧文 拜托别说这个
He's two-faced.
他是个两面派
Everyone's twofaced. You're not.
人人都有两面性 你就不是
Yes, I am. Then you've changed.
我是 那是你变了
No. Issues got more complex,
不是 生活变得更复杂了
and I grew up.
我也成长了许多
You've always been grown up.
你一直都很成熟
Remember that little speech you gave Mom and Dad.
记得你对爸妈做的那番演说吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
"You can do this to me, but you can't do it to Owen""
"你们可以这样对我 但不能这样对欧文"
Yeah. See how well that worked?
最后效果是什么呢
They got divorced anyway.
他们还是离婚了
So that's what this is about,
所以这就是原因
not wanting to be like Mom and Dad.
你不想变得跟爸妈一样
Does everything have to be about something? Yeah.
难道做每件事情都得有原因吗 没错
I read a piece about it in the Times, I think.
我好像在时代周刊上看过这样的文章
You know what you need? An intervention.
你知道你需要什么吗 你需要有人插手
I'm gonna be here for three more days.
我会在这儿多呆3天
And at the end of those three days,
3天以后
you are divorcing Peter.
你就会和彼得离婚
Hello. Turn on channel two; we got a problem.
喂 快看2频道 我们有麻烦了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Who is it?
谁打来的
We have a suspect in custody.
我们羁押着一名嫌疑人
But I want to be clear about this.
但是我必须澄清一下
This is not the Northbrook sniper.
他不是北溪狙击手
You're kidding. What?
没搞错吧 什么
The shooting bears many of the same trademarks as Northbrook,
这次枪击事件和北溪案有很多共同点
but this sniper is a copycat.
但是这个狙击手只是个犯罪模仿者
And this lawsuit has put the Northbrook shootings back in the news lately,
本案导致媒体开始重新关注北溪枪击案
and unfortunately...
不过...
He's blaming us.
他在指责我们
Yep. It's a whole new ballgame.
是的 情况大变
Am I angry? Yes.
我生气了吗 是的
Wyatt Stevens was innocent.
怀亚特·史蒂文斯是无辜的
The State's Attorney is grasping at straws trying to thwart our suit
州检察官说 这次的狙击手是个犯罪模仿者
by insisting that this new sniper is a copycat.
并以此作救命稻草 试图击退我们的起诉
So we prove he's not.
所以我们要证明他不是模仿者
For the next 48 hours, we want a full-court press.
接下来的48小时 我们要"全场紧逼"
And we still need to prove the prosecution's
我们仍需证明
malice in the original case against Wyatt,
最初针对怀亚特的是一起恶意指控
So we're splitting you into two groups.
现在将你们分成两组
Jim, Tom, Dave, Judy, Margie and Al,
吉姆 汤姆 戴夫 朱迪 玛吉 阿兰
you are focusing on proving Wyatt's innocence.
你们负责证明怀亚特是无辜的
The rest of you go to malice.
其余的人 找恶意指控的证据
We should think through the pattern.
我们得搞清楚犯罪模式
Explain.
解释一下
The police never found a pattern with the first three victims.
警方从未找到前3名被害人的相同之处
Now we have a fourth.
现在有第4个被害人了
Let's see if it adds up.
我们找找是不是有共同点
Right, good. Get everything you can.
很好 搜集所有的相关信息
I'll follow pre-trial motions.
我来跟进审前动议
You mean on the new case? Yeah. Carl Landers.
你指这个新案子? 对 卡尔·兰德斯枪击案
Childs will want to isolate this case from the earlier three shootings,
查尔兹试图把这个案子 和前3起枪击案分开
but he'll need to throw everything he can at him to get a conviction.
但是他得使劲浑身解数将嫌疑人定罪
He'll be tipping his hand. Good. Go.
他会不慎暴露底牌 很好 行动
You think I'm your competition. No.
你把我当成竞争对手了 没
I don't care if you're my competition.
我不在乎你是不是竞争对手
Oh. Well, that's good to hear, Leela.
很高兴听到你这么说 利拉
I... Sorry.
我... 对不起
I keep on slipping on that, don't I?
我老是叫错 是吧
Don't forget to use condoms.
记得用安全套
You seem to think you know something.
你似乎觉得自己知道些事
You don't.
其实不然
You're probably right.
你很可能是对的
Go ahead. I'll take the next one.
你先 我坐下一趟
Well, this is crazy, Eli,
这太没道理了 伊莱
because I never read the Carter book.
因为我从没看过卡特的那本书
Spencer has a picture of you outside your apartment carrying it.
斯宾塞有张你站在公♥寓♥外拿着书的照片
Oh. It's probably Alicia's.
可能是艾丽西娅的
I was cleaning out the maid's room.
我当时在清理保姆房♥间
They would have seen me come out with a bag of clothes
如果他再等几分钟就会看到
for Goodwill if he had waited around another minute.
我提着一包捐给慈善机构的衣服走出来
I know this sounds a little Dumb and Dumber,
我知道这听起来有点像"阿呆与阿瓜"
but I invited him over to your house for Yom Kippur.
但是我已邀请他到你家过犹太赎罪日
Yom Kippur?
犹太赎罪日?
I'm having Yom Kippur at my house?
我家要过犹太赎罪日?
Yes. Tomorrow.
是的 明天
Okay.
好吧
Carl Landers shot a woman at the mall,
兰德斯击中了一位商城里的妇女
Your Honor.
法官阁下
Pursuant to the Public Terrorism Statute,
根据公共恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为法
bail is out of the question.
毫无疑问不可保释
Wait a minute.
等等
The State's Attorney himself said
州检察官亲口说过
that this was my client's first time.
这是我委托人的第一次犯案
Ergo, there is no public terrorism.
因此 这不能算公共恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
They can't have it both ways.
他们不能两头都占着
We don't need to have it both ways.
我们用不着这样
Your Honor, Mr. Landers is a flight risk.
法官阁下 兰德斯先生可能弃保潜逃
Bail denied. Mr. Landers will be held.
不予保释 兰德斯先生将被羁押
What else?
还有别的吗
The defense would exercise its right to a speed...
辩方要求行使权利来...
Would you excuse me, Your Honor?
能等我一下吗 法官阁下
Your Honor?
法官阁下
I would like to point out at this time that the defense attorney
现在我要指出
is in collusion with the lawyers that are bringing the Northbrook suit.
被告辩护人与北溪案的律师串通
Fascinated, Mr. Agos, but I'm not sure what I can do about it.
精彩 艾格斯先生 但我似乎无权干涉
Your Honor, in the interest of expediency,
法官阁下 根据我方利益
I have just noticed that... that the prosecution
我刚刚注意到... 控方的证人名单上
has omitted a key witness from their witness list.
遗漏了一位关键的证人
A Detective Mangold.
曼戈德警官
He was the detective in the Northbrook killings.
他参与了北溪枪击案的调查
We would move to amend our own list to include him.
我方要求 将他增补入我方证人名单
So moved. That may prove to be difficult, Your Honor.
准许 这恐怕有点困难 法官阁下
And why is that, Mr. Agos?
为什么 艾格斯先生
We ask that we continue this in chambers, Your Honor.
我方请求在您的办公室讨论此事
It's going to become part of the public record either way, Mr. Agos.
反正最后都会公开的 艾格斯先生
Let's go.
请讲吧
He sustained an injury in the line of duty four months ago.
4个月前他因公受伤
Started taking Vicodin for the pain.
于是开始服用维柯丁止痛药
He's in rehab.
他在戒毒所
And if we can show that Mangold
如果我们能证明曼戈德
was hooked on Vikes at the time of the Wyatt investigation...
在调查怀亚特期间服用维柯丁上瘾
That could go to malice.
就可证明检方恶意起诉
Good job. Follow it up.
干得好 继续跟进
Can I make a suggestion? Certainly.
我能提个建议吗 当然
You should get Alicia to help the other team.
你应该让艾丽西娅去帮另一个组
She made this case her life.
她在这案子上 下了极大功夫
She knows it in and out.
知道来龙去脉
Thanks.
谢谢
How are you and Blake getting on?
你和布莱克近来怎么样
Couldn't be better.
好得不能再好了
Three shootings: Noreen Paulus,
3起枪击 诺林·鲍鲁斯
Roy Cammell, Amelia Stevens.
罗伊·卡梅尔 亚美利亚·史蒂文斯
Now a fourth. Lisa Rennick.
现在是第4个 莉莎·兰尼克
What do these four people have in common?
这4个人有什么共同点
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表