He loves Mr. Kent.
他很尊敬肯特先生
Oh, so there's one more thing.
哦 还有一件事
Mr. Kent has a thorn in his side. Okay?
肯特先生目前有点小麻烦 然后呢
I know
我知道
your law firm is Lockhart, Gardner & Bond.
你的业务是在洛克哈特&加德纳&邦德律所
And Mr. Florrick's wife's a key player there?
而福瑞克先生的夫人是那儿的重要员工
Well, she's a second-year associate.
她只是个在那儿干了2年的律师
Yeah, but the word is Lockhart, Gardner is Peter's firm.
但大家都说 那是彼得的律所
We need them to back off a case.
我们希望他们能放弃一件案子
Is this too hard? No. No, it's fine.
弄疼您了吗 没有 挺好
Last time I was here,
上次我来这儿
I had, uh, Lara.
给我按♥摩♥的是 劳拉
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
哦 是吗 嗯
You know her? Yeah. Mmhmm.
你认识她吗 嗯
I, uh... tipped her a bit extra last time for...
我 呃 上次多付了她一些小费
a bit extra.
让她给我特殊服务
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
This is a VIP treatment, sir.
先生 这是VIP按♥摩♥服务
The hotel frowns upon... "Something extra."
酒店不允许..."特殊服务"
And Lara? Well, Lara goes her own way.
那劳拉呢 劳拉有她自己的做法
I mean, she shouldn't do it,
我是说 她不应该这样
but I could give her your number.
但我可以把您的号♥码给她
Sometimes Lara does full-body massages outside of work.
劳拉有时下班时间也会接全身按♥摩♥服务
She's jealous.
她这是嫉妒
That's why she said it.
所以她才这么说
But she's your roommate.
但她是你的室友
Yes, but she's a LMT, too.
对 但她也是注册按♥摩♥师
And there's only so many of these VIP jobs.
VIP服务的活儿就这么多
They... they pay a lot.
客人出手都很慷慨
And everybody's fighting for whatever they can get.
大家都拼命抢活儿
Sabrina, too.
塞布丽娜也不例外
But she was saying it to a customer
但是她对一个想要色情按♥摩♥的客户
who wanted a sexual massage.
说你会接这种工作
Yeah? So it seems she was saying something good about you,
所以呢 所以她似乎是在说你好话啊
something the customer wanted to hear.
这正是客人想要的
No, no, no. You don't get it.
不不不 你会错意了
LMTs call them "One-handed masseuses."
注册按♥摩♥师们管这个叫"单手按♥摩♥女郎"
It hurts their reputations in the big hotels,
这种事很影响按♥摩♥师在酒店的声誉
and that's where the money is.
而酒店服务是我们的收入来源
If I'm known for sexual massages,
如果我以色情按♥摩♥闻名
I won't get the big jobs.
以后就接不到大活儿了
Hey, I just wanted to say...
我只是想说...
Look, you're right. I don't have a plan.
你是对的 我没什么办法
Okay, uh, this is strange.
这真的很奇怪
I don't even know where this came from, but...
我也不知道为什么会这样 但是
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Joe Kent wants to endorse you.
乔·肯特想支持你的竞选
Joe Kent? Yeah.
乔·肯特? 对
The Joe Kent?
刚刚得奖的那个乔·肯特?
Yes. His lawyer just came up to me.
没错 他的律师刚刚找过我
What's the catch? The catch? There is no catch.
这里有何隐情? 什么隐情 没有隐情
The catch is you say "Thank you." Eli?
隐情就是你去对他说"谢谢" 伊莱
Look, nothing that will sully you.
听着 不是什么有损你名声的事
They just want me to talk to my law firm about them dropping a suit.
他们只是让我劝我的律所放弃一件讼案
I'm working on it. Don't worry.
别担心 我正在办这件事
What's the suit?
什么案子
It's just a nuisance suit against Kent.
只是一件针对肯特的妨害起诉
A sexual harassment suit. Don't worry.
告他性骚扰的 别担心
Okay. Let's talk to him.
好吧 我们去和他谈谈
Who, Kent? No, his lawyer.
谁 肯特? 不 他的律师
This time, I want to be sure about the backroom deal.
这次我一定要把幕后交易搞清楚
They're investigating me, aren't they?
他们在调查我 对吗
Yes, I think so.
我猜是吧
So this is the way it'll be if I go through with this?
如果我坚持起诉 就要一直这样?
Reporters will be looking at me, not him?
记者调查的也会是我 而不是他?
Yes, probably. Why?
很有可能 为什么
Because they think they know him, and they don't know you.
因为大家自认很了解他 但不了解你
Yeah. That's what he said at the state's attorney office.
州检察官办公室的那个人也是这么说的
Who? The guy who sent me to you. Cary.
谁 让我来找你的那个人 凯里
Cary Agos? Yeah.
凯里·艾格斯? 对
He was the one who questioned me and gave me your card.
是他质询的我 然后给了我你的名片
He said you'd be sympathetic.
他说你会同情我的处境
Peter. Peter.
彼得 彼得
Hello, Mr. Florrick. Wilk Hobson.
幸会 福瑞克先生 我是威尔克·霍布森
I'm glad you're open to this.
很高兴你考虑我的提议
I'm sure I don't need to tell you,
我想不用说你也应该明白
an endorsement from Mr. Kent,
能够得到肯特先生的支持
especially on the heels of his trip to Stockholm,
尤其在他完成斯德哥尔摩领奖之旅后
would be massive.
对你来讲意义有多重大
So all I have to do is get my wife to drop her case?
我只需要让我妻子放弃这件案子即可?
Yeah, that's the deal.
对 就是这样
This sexual assault is bogus.
所谓性侵犯纯属子虚乌有
You'd be doing everybody a favor.
你这么做对所有人都好
And when the plaintiff goes to another firm?
那原告去找其它律所怎么办
She has an 11:00 p.m. meeting with Carpton & Greene.
她今晚11点会与卡普顿&格林律所谈
It's a firm in the family.
这律所是我们盟友
I have an agreement with them to bury it.
我已经和他们达成协议不接此案
You know what? It was nice talking to you.
好了 聊得很愉快
What can I tell Mr. Kent?
那我怎么答复肯特先生呢
You can tell him that I hope my wife rips him apart,
你就说 我希望我妻子能让他身败名裂
and I think she will, 'cause she's a good lawyer.
我也相信她能做到 因为她是个好律师
Either way I know she'll do the right thing,
不管怎样 我都相信她会正确处理
but it was very nice meeting you.
总之很高兴认识你
Let's discuss this.
我们再谈谈
Now, I know he's got another bail hearing in an hour,
我听说 他1小时后又有一次保释听证
so I ask for a review of the plea.
所以我要求对他的抗辩进行复议
That's very funny. Okay?
真有意思 什么
Hold on, this is going to be great. All right.
等我回来 接下来的事更有趣 好的
Well, hello.
你们好
Cary, you sent us a client, didn't you?
凯里 你给我们介绍了个客户呵?
I did.
没错
Derrick Bond.
德里克·邦德
Oh, that's right,
哦 对了
you guys have been going through some mergers over there. Cary Agos.
你们律所最近在搞合并 我是凯里·艾格斯
I seem to have just missed your time with us.
咱俩似乎是刚好擦肩而过
So what's up with Lara White?
那么劳拉·怀特是怎么回事
What's up? She said she was assaulted.
怎么了 她说她被性侵犯了
And yet state's attorney booted the case,
然后州检察官那边把这案子踢走了
and you sent her right to us.
你就让她来找我们
Right, I suggested she pursue a civil path. Why?
对 我建议她提起民事诉讼 为什么
Because I think Lara was assaulted by Joe Kent,
因为我觉得劳拉确实被乔·肯特性侵犯了
and I think Mr. Childs made a mistake booting the case
而查尔兹先生不该踢走这个案子
and I think I wanted justice done.
我只想声张正义
And you're just going to help us out?
于是你要帮我们?
Yeah, why wouldn't I?
当然 乐意之至
What makes you think Mr. Kent did it?
你为什么认定肯特先生确实有性侵犯行为
History. Get Kalinda on it.
他的过去 让凯琳达去查查吧
She is.
她在查了
Good, get her to look up previous assaults.
很好 让她去查查以前的性侵犯事件
And what might she find? Meredith Bordinay.
她会查出什么? 梅雷迪思·博蒂奈
Take the case. It's a good one.
接下这案子吧 是个好案子
What do you think? I think he still wants to hurt us.
你怎么看 我觉得他还是想害我们
I'll catch up.
我稍后就到
I'm very sorry...
非常抱歉...
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I got in a fistfight.
跟人打了一架
That's a turn-on.
好性感
I know, that's why I did it.
知道 所以我才打架
I like you, Will.
我喜欢你 威尔
I don't like you when you're serious.
我不喜欢你认真的样子
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表