Tap resumed.
重新开始
I guess I thought it was obvious.
我觉得事情明摆着
You spill your heart in person; you don't do it in a voice mail.
得面对面才行 哪有用语♥音♥邮箱诉衷情的
I don't know.
我不知道
Right, that's why I'm telling you.
对 所以我要告诉你
Now, listen to me. Go to her now
听我的 现在就去找她
and you're going to say the same thing in person.
把同样的话当面说一遍
No, I'm done.
不 我不干了
I'm over it, and that's good.
我已经放下了 就这样很好
It's like something lifted.
有点如释重负的感觉
If I weren't her boss and she weren't married, and...
如果我不是她老板 她不是有夫之妇的话
we'd be having a different conversation,
就会是另一种局面
but... she's right not to phone...
但 她没回电♥话♥是对的
and I'm good with it.
我也能接受
Hey, I just wanted to say...
我只是想说
Look, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
I don't have a plan.
我没什么办法
It's wrong.
这样做不对
I'm your boss, you're my employee.
我是你老板 你是我属下
Let's just drop this.
我们这事... 就这么算了吧
Okay?
好吗
Your Honor, in my opinion,
法官阁下 我认为
No, in my opinion, if I may be allowed just to
不 我认为 请允许我
we've presented sufficient evidence... to make my point, Counselor...
我们已提供了充分的证据 让我把话说清楚
Ms. Lockhart, I am seeing no reason to dismiss these charges.
洛克哈特女士 我认为没有理由驳回指控
The motion is denied.
驳回你方动议
We will continue to trial.
继续庭审
Now...
现在
Is there anything else?
还有别的吗
Yes, just one more thing, Your Honor.
是的 还有件事 法官阁下
Your Honor, we ask that subpoenas be ordered
法官阁下 我们请求传唤
for a person caught speaking on the government wiretaps.
政♥府♥窃听录音中出现的一个人
I'm not allowing a fishing expedition here, Counselor.
我不会允许钓鱼式盘问 律师
I understand that, Your Honor.
我明白 法官阁下
In our opinion, there is only one person
我们认为 只需要传唤一个人
we need in order to offer
就能说明
context to the charge that Alderman Wade was bought by Islamic extremists.
控诉韦德被极端分子收买♥♥一事的来龙去脉
And who is that?
那是谁
Ruth Yamaguchi.
鲁思·山口
This witness is on the government tapes?
政♥府♥录音里有这个证人吗
She is, Your Honor,
是的 法官阁下
discussing Alderman Wade's relationship with Muslims.
她当时在讨论韦德议员和穆♥斯♥林♥的关系
Your Honor, just to be clear,
法官阁下 我想明确一点
Ruth Yamaguchi is...
鲁思·山口是...
she works at the White House.
她在白宫工作
And...?
然后呢
Her connection to this case is tangential, at best.
她与本案最多也就是一点间接牵涉而已
In your opinion?
这是你认为?
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
Your Honor, we understand
法官阁下 我们清楚
that Ms. Yamaguchi works for President Obama,
山口女士为奥巴马总统做事
and there may be some reluctance to hear
所以控方可能不愿听闻
President Barack Obama's name mentioned
巴拉克·奥巴马总统的名字
in the same sentence as "Muslim" And "Terrorist,"
与穆♥斯♥林♥和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥这些词 被一并提及
but in my opinion,
不过我认为
that should have no impact on the path to justice.
这不应影响到我们对正义的追求
I would agree.
我赞同
The subpoena is so ordered.
下令进行传唤
Is there anything else?
还有别的吗
Ms. Vashey?
瓦希女士
Your Honor,
法官阁下
we will need a five-minute recess.
我们请求休庭5分钟
Bad time?
时机不对?
Brad Pitt has an earring.
布拉德·皮特也戴耳环
We're studying, Grandma.
我们在学习 奶奶
I know.
我知道
She doesn't like me.
她不喜欢我
Tell her you have a 4.2 GPA, and she will.
如果她知道你平均分是4.2 就会喜欢你的
No, my guess is she still wouldn't like me.
不 我想就算那样她也不会喜欢我
Who's Becca?
贝卡是谁
For God's sake!
看在上帝份上
He's done with her. It was a one-time thing.
他跟她已经断了 就是一次的事儿
It's over! It's done... done... done... done...
已经结束了 完了 完了 完了
Would you just stop following me?!
你能不能别跟着我了
That's your sister?
那是你妹妹?
My dad already said he beat it,
我爸说过了 他了断此事了
and he'll beat it again, if he has to--
必要的话他还会再了断一次
just like everyone else.
就像所有人一样
When'd she do this?
这是什么时候的录像
He slept with one hooker, okay?
他睡了1个妓♥女♥ 行了吧
One hooker! Ju-Ju-Just... one hooker!
1个妓♥女♥ 只是 1个妓♥女♥
One hooker! Hey, look, a lot of hits.
1个妓♥女♥ 瞧 点击量很高
What don't you understand?
你还不明白吗
One hooker! One... one... one hooker!
1个妓♥女♥ 1个妓♥女♥
One hooker!
1个妓♥女♥
What don't you understand?
你还不明白吗
I got to phone my dad.
我得打电♥话♥给我爸
Good job.
干得好
The government freaked out about the Ruth Yamaguchi subpoena.
政♥府♥害怕传唤鲁思·山口
They're dropping the case against Wade.
他们放弃起诉韦德了
Come on, Florrick, give it up.
来吧 福瑞克 击个掌
Good job.
干得好
Yeah.
请进
I, um...
我...
Do you...?
你...
I need to ask you a question.
我得问你个问题
Sure.
问吧
I hate your towels.
我讨厌你的毛巾
Oh, hey. What's up?
你好 怎么了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表