So, you believe that Wendy Scott-Carr
也就是说你觉得幕后黑手是
is behind these rumors?
温迪·斯科特-卡尔咯
No.
不
I think there are people who want to hurt both candidates.
我认为有人想同时攻击两个候选人
So, your husband has sworn to you
那么 你丈夫对你发誓
that there was only the prostitute?
只有那个妓♥女♥是吗
I won't discuss personal conversations.
我不想谈论私人对话
That sounds like you're saying no.
貌似你的答案是否定的
No, that's saying that what my husband and I discuss
不 我的意思是我与我丈夫的对话
is not your business.
与你无关
Because there's a private sphere and a public sphere?
是说这种东西分私人的和公开性的吗
Yes. And
对 那么
if your husband abused his office by sleeping with a coworker,
如果你的丈夫亵渎公职 与同事私通
and he lied to the people closest to him--
并就此事对他的亲人撒谎
his wife and his children,
他的妻子 孩子
do you think the electorate should trust him?
这样的话选民还应相信他吗
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
So...
那么
let me ask you one last question.
我问最后一个问题
Did you have an AIDS test?
你去做过艾滋测试吗
How dare you, Petra! Go to hell!
你好大胆子 佩拉 去死吧
So keep my cool, huh?
保持冷静 对吧
Yeah, I-I don't always follow my own advice.
我有时也不按自己的规矩来
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢
My job. You?
干活呗 你呢
I'm following you.
我在跟踪你
Look... Wiley knows.
听着 怀利知道了
He knows something's missing from Matan's interview with Blake,
他发现马坦对布莱克的询问记录不完整
and I know Andrew Wiley.
我了解安德鲁·怀利
He's not gonna stop until he finds out what it is.
他不查个水落石出是不会善罢甘休的
So, I talked to Matan again.
所以我又找马坦谈了一次
He's sitting on it.
他仍然按兵不动
As long as Peter wins, he'll keep quiet.
只要彼得当选 他会一直保持沉默
It's Wiley you have to worry about.
怀利才是你需要担心的
Why did you just say that?
你刚说的是什么意思
What?
什么
"As long as Peter wins."
只要彼得当选
You know.
你知道了
Why didn't you just tell Alicia?
你干嘛不直接和艾丽西娅坦白
If you just would have been upfront with her,
只要你对她实话实说 老实交代
none of this would matter. Cary.
其他的都不重要 凯里
Or is that why you became friends with her in the first place?
还是说就因为这事你才主动和她当朋友的
So, uh, Martin was a friend of yours?
马丁和你是朋友吧
Work friends, you know.
单位里的朋友 你懂的
Were you aware that he was taking anti-depressants?
你知道他在服用抗抑郁药物吗
You know, the defense have suggested
被告方提出
that he might have had a reaction
他的死亡有可能是
to his last medication.
他最后服用的药物导致的
You mean the Elvatyl?
你是指艾哇泰吗
Yeah.
对
I-I don't see how. He never took it.
这不可能 他没服过那药
He...? How-How do you know?
他... 你怎么知道的
When he told me he was going on it,
他告诉我他要吃那个药时
I gave him articles on the side effects.
我给他看了一些关于副作用的文章
He got scared.
他被吓坏了
Ms. Jennings, we're gonna need you to testify.
詹宁斯女士 我们需要你出庭作证
I don't want to get involved.
我不想趟这摊浑水
Where do you work now? Where?
你现在在哪儿工作 哪里
Yeah. Company fired you a year ago,
公♥司♥在一年以前炒了你
so did you manage to find a new job?
后来你找到新工作了吗
That's none of your business.
这跟你无关
I was just wondering
我只是好奇
how you afforded the new Mercedes in your driveway.
你怎么买♥♥得起屋外那辆新奔驰呢
They looted the pension fund.
他们私吞养老基金
The executives-- 35 million.
公♥司♥管理人员 吞了3千5百万
That's why they were so desperate to shed workers.
所以他们才那么急切地想摆脱员工
It wasn't to keep jobs from being sent overseas.
才不是什么要防止工作外包
They needed to cut expenses
他们要裁剪开支
so they could use their funds to cover the shortfall.
好用他们所剩无几的基金去弥补亏空
How do you know this? Karen Jennings.
你怎么知道的 凯伦·詹宁斯
She uncovered the fraud
她在公♥司♥福利部门工作的时候
when she was working in the benefits department.
发现了养老金诈骗
She went to Kim Palmieri with it.
她去找金·帕梅里摊牌
And Palmieri bought her off?
然后帕梅里把她收买♥♥了?
It's criminal fraud.
这是刑事欺诈
Maybe even a RICO case.
甚至可能涉及到诈骗操纵和贿赂组织
Yeah, but it doesn't help us.
是 但对我们并非利好消息
Once it goes public,
一旦事件公诸于众
sure, the executives will go to jail, but...
公♥司♥管理人员肯定是要蹲监狱 不过...
The Feds seize the company's assets.
联邦调查局会冻结公♥司♥资产
Yes. Oh, that's perfect.
是的 简直棒极了
We're sitting on knowledge of a massive fraud,
明明获悉了对方涉嫌巨额欺诈
and we can't do anything about it
我们却依然束手无策
because we need the company to stay viable.
因为我们得让这公♥司♥存活下去
Maybe we can do something with it.
或许咱们还是可以有所做为的
All rise.
全体起立
I... seem to have misplaced my gavel.
我...不知道把木槌放哪儿了
Uh, I hope that doesn't undercut my authority here.
希望这没有降低我的威信
Court is now in session.
现在开庭
Do you have any more witnesses, Mr. Gardner?
你还有其他证人吗 加德纳先生
Yes, Your Honor.
有的 法官阁下
The Plaintiffs call Karen Jennings to the stand.
原告要求凯伦·詹宁斯出庭作证
Uh, Your Honor,
法官阁下
this witness was not on the Plaintiffs' witness list.
原告提供的证人名单上没有这名证人
Not by name, Your Honor, but we specifically
没有具其姓名 法官阁下 但是
reserved the right to call any former company employees,
我们特别保留了传召任何公♥司♥前雇员的权利
and Your Honor does like to err on the side of admitting evidence.
相信法官阁下也愿意尽量多地采纳证据
Uh, yes, I do.
是的 我愿意
I also like to be unpredictable.
我也很喜欢出人意料
And yet here I find myself the height of predictability.
但是这会儿我发现自己很容易被看穿
Uh, I will allow.
我批准
Your Honor, we'd like to ask for a recess at this time.
法官阁下 我们申请暂时休庭
Oh, I think it can wait until
我认为你们可以等到
it's your turn for a cross-examine, Mr. Canning.
你方的交叉盘问阶段再提出申请 坎宁先生
Your Honor...
法官阁下...
...we'd like to ask for a recess to confer with opposing counsel.
我们申请暂时休庭 以便与对方律师协商
Looks like the rocket ship's coming along.
看来火箭飞船进展不小啊
Yeah. So, what's up?
是啊 你那怎么样了
Talked to Matan.
我跟马坦谈了
He stonewalled me, too, but,
他还是跟我打太极 但是
uh, I think I-I know what he's after.
我想我知道他在隐瞒什么了
I'm just asking you to show a little discretion.
我提醒你还是谨慎些
With?
关于?
It's not what you think.
事情不是你想的那样
It's-It's personal. It's not criminal.
只是私事 不是刑事
But Childs will use it.
但是对查尔兹很有用
Why are you protecting her, Cary?
你为什么要保护她 凯里
I'm-I'm not protecting her.
我没在保护她啊
You went to see her after you talked to Matan.
你跟马坦谈完话立刻去找她了
What, are you following me?
什么 你跟踪我?
I'm doing my job.
我尽职工作而已
Just wondering why you're not doing yours.
我只是奇怪你为什么没有尽职
The company executives were looting the pension fund.
公♥司♥管理人员私吞养老金
Well, if that's true, it's a problem.
如果真是这样 那确实很麻烦
But it's also a problem for you.
但是对你们来说也是麻烦呢
You can't go to the authorities with it,
你们不能向当局告发此事
not unless you want to kiss your settlement good-bye.
否则你们的和解协议就黄了
Oh, we're talking settlement now?
我们在讨论和解协议了吗
It depends on the number.
这要看你们的要价
Without admitting anything,
这样说不代表承认任何事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表