Oh. Not anymore?
现在不是了?
She asked me to run for a judgeship.
她曾让我去竞选法官
Then she asked me not to.
然后又让我别去
We believe that she's going to use
我们相信她准备在明晚的
her keynote speech tomorrow night to announce her candidacy.
主题演讲上宣布她准备参加竞选
For what?
什么竞选
State's Attorney.
州检察官
So excuse the irony, but we need you to ask her not to run.
更讽刺的是 我们需要你去让她不要参选
Thank you, Cook County Bar Association for this acknowledgment.
感谢库克县律师协会对我的认可
And thank you for that overwhelming introduction.
感谢你们对我的推崇备至
Vicky.
阿德勒
Do you have a minute?
有空吗
What's that?
这是什么
The reasons not to run.
别去参选的原因
Who put you up to this?
是谁派你来的
Does it matter? It does to me.
这重要吗 我认为很重要
You and I want a women candidate, Vicky. But you're not it.
你我都希望有女性候选人 但你 不合适
Let's find someone in four years.
我们4年后再找一个合适人选吧
So this is dirt? On me?
那么 这里是关于我的丑闻?
You run, you'll set us back ten years.
你参选 会让女性的当选机会倒♥退♥十年
They'll say it's because it's a woman, and not because...
他们会说这是因为你是女人 而不是因为...
I'm corrupt?
我腐♥败♥?
So, how does this work?
那接下来该怎么样
I promise not to run and this stuff goes away?
我承诺不参选 然后丑闻不再提?
Probably something like that.
是这么个意思
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
你很开心这样 对吧
We've had our difficulties, but...
我们的确有分歧 但是...
I am not enjoying this.
我并不开心这样
Okay...
好吧
I promise not to run.
我承诺不参选
What's up? I found him.
怎么了 我找到他了
I know that's supposed to mean something to me...
你具体解释下
Sorry. Rich Salazar.
对不起 里奇·萨拉扎尔
He was with the arena. Maintenance.
他当时在歌♥厅负责设备维护
He helped move the stage to the center of the arena,
他帮助把舞台移到了歌♥厅中♥央♥
exposing these.
导致了这些暴露在外
Security was supposed to have covered them with plywood,
保安本该用胶合板把它们盖上
but they thought nobody would come through that door.
但他们觉得没人会从那个门走
And that's what tripped people?
就是这东西绊倒了人们?
Yeah. Afterwards, client security covered them,
对 随后 在警♥察♥抵达之前
before the cops got there.
保安公♥司♥把这些盖上了
Security covered them?
保安把这些盖上了
And he will testify to that?
他愿意出庭作证吗
He will.
愿意
Oh... What?
可是 怎么啦
The joint defense agreement.
共同代理协议
I've got to get Crozier to approve
要让他出庭作证
before putting him on the stand.
我必须征得克罗泽同意
And she won't approve, because it'll make her client look guilty.
但她不会同意 因为这对她的当事人不利
Wait a minute-- you don't need Crozier's approval;
等等 不必征得克罗泽同意
you need your co-counsel's approval.
而应征得你的协理律师同意
Yeah, but...
是的 可是...
Mr. Baylon, how are you doing?
拜伦先生 你现在情况怎么样
This is Kalinda Sharma; she's here to witness
这是凯琳达·夏尔马 她将见证
your approval of my adding a new witness.
你同意我引进一名新的证人
Rich Salazar.
证人名叫里奇·萨拉扎尔
He was a custodian at the arena.
他是歌♥厅的管♥理♥员♥
Do you approve, sir?
你同意吗 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Mr. Baylon.
谢谢你 拜伦先生
And have a... a good recovery.
祝你... 尽快康复
Mr. Rich Salazar.
里奇·萨拉扎尔先生
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
I was not informed of this witness.
没人通知我 有这个证人出庭
Who is he?
他是谁
He was with arena maintenance
他当时负责歌♥厅设备维护
and will testify to certain acts by the security team.
将对保安人员的一些行为作证
What's going on?
怎么回事
New strategy.
新策略
I'm sorry, Your Honor; we have a joint defense agreement.
抱歉 法官阁下 根据共同代理协议
We both need to approve of this witness.
只有双方同意 证人才能出庭
And I didn't.
我不曾同意
I... I don't.
我... 我不同意
No, my joint defense agreement is with Mr. Baylon.
不 我的共同代理协议是与拜伦先生签的
And he consented in your stead.
他代你表示了同意
Here's the affidavit.
这是宣誓书
This all looks in order, Miss Crozier.
看来一切都合乎程序啊 克罗泽小姐
Anything else?
还有别的问题吗
No, not at the moment.
没有了 目前没有了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Praise the struggling worker.
赞美那勤劳的工人
The sounds of their trucks.
这是他们卡车开动的声音
Ahoogha. The horn.
还有喇叭声
God bless the horn.
上帝赐福那喇叭
Praise the sound of the foundry.
赞美那铸造的声音
Why're you so nervous?
你干嘛这么紧张
I'm not nervous.
我没紧张
Want me to discuss Derrek Lee's free agency again?
要不我来说说德瑞克·李自♥由♥转会的事情?
You know how that turns me on.
你知道这话题最能让我兴奋了
Who's that?
那是谁
One of those two guys is going to be the next state's attorney.
那两人中会有一个 成为下任州检察官
Really? They seem like friends.
是吗 他俩看起来像是朋友
Yep. Politics.
是啊 政♥治♥嘛
I hate politics.
我讨厌政♥治♥
I love that about you.
我就喜欢你这一点
I... hate... politics.
我... 讨厌... 政♥治♥
Politics. Hate.
政♥治♥ 讨厌
Praise the child digging in the sand,
赞美那玩沙的孩子
singing her song:
唱着她的歌♥
"I am a little teapot short and stout,
"我是一把小茶壶 矮矮胖胖"
here is my handle and here is my spout."
"这是我的壶柄 这是我的壶嘴"
In her words, she sings the song...
用自己的话 唱着她自己的歌♥
Well, we're really up front, aren't we?
我们的位置可真是靠前呐
Table three.
3号♥桌
You look good.
你看起来不错
You, too. Grownup clothes.
你也是 成熟的服装
Oop, sorry. This is Tamara.
抱歉 这是塔玛拉
Ta... Tammy.
塔米
Hi. Alicia.
你好 我叫艾丽西娅
I need some wine.
我要喝点酒
Did you get the verdict?
那案子判了吗
We did. And?
判了 结果如何
Three million dollars.
三百万赔偿金
We pay two,
我们付二
the co-defendant pays the rest.
剩下的由共同被告承担
Two million? No.
二百万? 不
Two dollars.
二美元
You're kidding.
你一定是开玩笑
The price of the filing.
是文件归档费
Lawyers. I don't get lawyers.
律师 我真搞不懂律师这行当
They seem to always want to trick people.
看起来总是坑蒙拐骗
Tamara's a reporter. The Sporting News.
塔玛拉是个记者 做体育新闻的
We sit and wait for a bus.
我们坐着等巴士
Hush-hush. Here it comes.
车来了
Here it comes.
车来了
Thank you, Nana.
谢谢你 娜娜
And welcome. What a year it's been.
欢迎各位光临 这一年真是精彩
There you are.
你来啦
I was wondering what happened to you. Late verdict.
我刚还在想你怎么样了 判决给得迟
Good verdict? Yes.
但给得好? 是的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表