From what you're saying, it doesn't seem
按你刚才说的 像是除此以外
like there was any way to "Make Mr. Kent happy."
你当时没其它办法"让肯特先生满意"
But my table was still in the bedroom, so I needed to get it.
但当时我的按♥摩♥台还在他卧室 我得去取
So he took me in there,
于是他就领我到房♥间里
and he was struggling with this remote control.
他搞不定一个手柄
Um, he wanted to know how to work it.
他想知道怎么用
I guess you could play video games,
我猜可能是玩电子游戏
and he wanted to know how to play Hedgehog.
他想知道怎么玩《索尼克》
And that's when he threw me on the bed.
就在这时 他把我推在床上
He was on top of me.
他压在我身上
He was grabbing me. He pinched my breasts,
他抓住我 捏我的胸
and he stuck his finger between my legs.
还把他的手指插在我两腿间
And you stopped him?
你有没有让他住手
No. After about a minute,
没有 大概一分钟后
the phone rang, and he was...
电♥话♥响了 然后他...
I guess it was his wife, because he just jumped.
突然跳了起来 我猜是他妻子打来的
Uh, so he grabbed this towel and he, you know...
然后他抓起毛巾 就擦
I'm sorry.
抱歉问一句
Did he do that on you or him?
他当时是擦你还是他自己
Him.
他自己
Uh, so anyway, I just grabbed my table, and I ran out of there.
然后 我赶紧带着按♥摩♥台跑出了房♥间
Miss White, don't take this the wrong way,
怀特小姐 别误解我的意思
but given that this happened five hours ago,
这件事就发生在5个小时之前
you seem remarkably calm.
可你看上去平静得很
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take that the right way.
我不知道我该是什么反应才正常
Take it as the first of a long line of hard questions.
你若起诉 会面临一堆刁钻问题 这是第一个
Would it make a difference if I was crying?
如果我哭 你们就相信我了?
You were sexually assaulted.
你刚才是被性侵犯了
Wouldn't that make sense?
不该哭吗
When I was kicked out of college,
当我被大学开除的时候
I cried for an hour, then I stopped. And I never cried again.
我哭了一个小时 哭完了 从此就再没哭过
That's who I am.
这就是我
But if it helps,
如果哭就有用
I wish this had happened to somebody who cried a lot.
我倒真希望这事发生在一个会哭的人身上
Seriously? Hedgehog?
没开玩笑吧 《索尼克》?
The winner of the Nobel Peace Prize wants to play Hedgehog?
诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥得主想玩《索尼克》?
It's a hotel room. He's away from home. It's an oasis from life.
那是在酒店 他离开家 找了个地方撒欢
This is a man who spent two years in Butembo to see firsthand
他是一个在民♥主♥刚果呆了2年
how women were treated.
亲自了解当地妇女疾苦的人
And he likes video games.
对 但他同时又喜欢电子游戏
Great men like video games.
伟大的男人 热爱电子游戏
You think she's lying?
你认为她在说谎?
I think there is a wealth
我觉得从她进入房♥间
of detail of her entering the room, and the massage itself.
还有按♥摩♥本身 有很多细节
But when she talks about the assault, it becomes variable.
而她说到性侵犯时 这些细节就会跟着变
The massage table is by the door, then it's in the bedroom.
按♥摩♥台一会是在门边 一会是在卧室
She follows him into the bedroom.
她跟着他进了卧室
It's about the hamstring.
一会是要按♥摩♥腿筋
No, it's about the remote.
一会是要研究手柄
I mean, if we take this case, she'll get better at it,
如果我们接这案子 她可以做到自圆其说
because we'll make her better at it.
因为我们可以帮她找漏洞
We'll point out her inconsistencies,
我们会指出她前后矛盾的地方
so she'll make things more consistent.
她就可以自圆其说
But what we're hearing right now is the unvarnished story.
但我们现在听到的 是她未加修饰的版本
And I believe there was a massage.
我相信有按♥摩♥这回事
But I don't believe there was an assault.
但我不相信发生了性侵犯
Then why would she do it? Money?
那她为什么要这么做呢 为钱吗
Yes. And dirty tricks.
对 而且她背后有人
I think some people would like to see Joe Kent brought low.
恐怕有人希望搞臭乔·肯特
Come on, Diane. Do you know how hypocritical this is?
得了吧 黛安 这也太虚伪了
Last year, I-I-I didn't believe-- what's her name,
去年 我也因为同样的理由怀疑
the rape victim-- for the same reason.
那个叫什么来着的强♥奸♥受害者
She kept changing her story.
她的说法来回变
And you said, "Shock does that to a woman."
你却说"受刺♥激♥后的女人就会这样"
so which is it?
怎么现在又变了
That was Kalinda. She found lipstick on a champagne glass.
凯琳达来了电♥话♥ 她在香槟杯上发现了唇印
You drank champagne?
你喝了香槟?
Uh, when I was in the bedroom, he shoved it at me.
我在他卧室的时候 他硬让我喝一杯
And I thought if I just pretended to drink,
我想我假装喝一口
he would be fine and let me go.
他就会放过我 让我走了
Was he holding you?
他当时抱着你的吗
No, but he was in the doorway.
不 他在门口
You know, he was blocking it.
他堵住了门口
And you said your massage table was in the living room and the bedroom.
按♥摩♥台 你先说在客厅 又说在卧室
Do you remember which it was, actually?
你记得到底在哪儿吗
Uh, well, at that point, it was probably in the bedroom.
当时 恐怕是在卧室
When I went to wash up, I took it with me.
我去洗手时 是拖着它一起过去的
So the bathroom was adjoining the bedroom?
这么说洗手间是挨着卧室的?
Yes. Why?
是 有问题吗
Well, when you were discussing it before,
你之前说到这一点的时候
it sounded like it was adjoining the living room.
让人感觉洗手间是挨着客厅的
Well, I th--
那个...
Uh, yeah. There were two bathrooms.
是这样 那儿有两个洗手间
It was a big suite.
那是个大套房♥
And when I went to wash up the first time...
我第一次去洗手时...
Before the massage? Right.
在做按♥摩♥之前? 是的
I washed up in the living room bathroom,
我是在客厅的洗手间洗的手
but then after the massage,
做完按♥摩♥后
I washed my hands in the bedroom bathroom. Why?
我是在卧室的洗手间洗的手 为什么
Why did I use the other bathroom?
我为什么用了另一个洗手间?
I don't know. I did.
我不知道 就是用了
Good. Good job.
好 干得好
She was checking Joe Kent's web site
就在她控诉乔·肯特当天
on the exact same day she accuses him.
她查看过他的网页
Okay, see what you can get at the hotel.
好 再看看你能在酒店查到什么
I found the phone in your purse.
我在你的皮夹里看到了你的手♥机♥
Oh, good, I thought I lost it.
太好了 我以为丢了呢
If you need it, I can, uh...
如果你要的话 我帮你
I can run it over to you.
我帮你送过去
No, don't worry.
不 不用担心
Eli and I are, uh... are working the room.
伊莱和我在 在做工作
Okay. Well, good luck. Bye.
好 祝你顺利 拜
Can I have yours, too? Sure.
我能吃你那份吗 当然
Good metabolism, huh? No.
多吃也不发胖呵? 不是
Ten-mile run every morning.
每天早上跑10英里
Some of the worst music I've ever heard.
这是我听过最差的音乐之一了
So...
看来
you and Will, huh?
你和威尔在一起?
Yep, me and Will.
是的 我和威尔
I don't know, actually. He's got issues.
其实我也不知道 他有心事
Everybody's got issues. No, not him.
大家都有心事 不 他以前没有
That's what I always used to like about him.
我以前就喜欢他这一点
He was fun. A real man.
他很有趣 很男人
Now, he's gone all gushy. Why?
现在他变得多愁善感的 为什么
He's in love. With you?
陷入爱情了呗 和你?
No, not me.
不 不是我
Do you think people can change who they're in love with?
你觉得人能变更所爱之人吗
Sure.
当然
People fall out of love all the time.
总是有人离开旧爱
And then, uh...
然后
then they fall in love with somebody else.
爱上其他人
Like a change of address?
就像换个住址吗
She was surfing his Web site.
她查过他的网站
She was checking out "Kent For America."
她查了"美国之子肯特"网页
Yes, and she explained that. After the massage,
是的 她解释了 按♥摩♥之后
she went home and checked it out; that makes sense.
她回家查了下 这完全说得通
I think we should cut her loose.
我们应该甩掉她
You don't believe her?
你不相信她?
I worry about how much she needs to explain.
我担心她还有多少需要解释的事情
At a certain point, credulity has been stretched too far.
某种程度上 我们对她信任过头了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表