Don't do this, he's a first year.
别这样 他才刚毕业
I don't care if he's just out of law school.
我才不在乎他是不是法学院刚毕业
Can you beat her?
你能击败她吗
Uh... we just caught a bad break, Mr. Childs.
现在情形对我们很不利 查尔兹先生
That's not what I asked.
我问的不是这个
Can you beat her?
你能击败她吗
Yes. You're first chair.
能 那你上首席
I don't know how long you plan to stay with us,
我不知道你打算在我们这儿干多久
but that's not how you endear yourself to your coworkers.
但这可不是和同事搞好关系的办法
Oh, is that what this is about, endearment?
你觉得这是搞好关系的问题吗
Oh, uh, one last thing.
哦 最后一件事
How are you on partners' offices?
你对合伙人的办公室怎么看
Diane has a corner office.
戴安的办公室在角上
I have a partial corner with more square footage.
我的办公室不完全在角上 但地方大一些
We could splurge for either.
任何一间都可以为你好好装♥修♥一下
One of the things we did at our old office was
我们在以前的办公室的做法是
move the partners' offices into the core of the building
把合伙人的办公室挪到大楼的中心去
and made the outside communal associate areas.
把外圈作为律师们的公共区域
It fostered goodwill.
这有助于培养感情
Do you prefer an interior office?
你希望你的办公室在内部?
Let me think on it.
让我想想
And I would like to start a partner mentorship program.
另外 我想发起一个合伙人指导计划
Well, we already unofficially mentor associates.
我们已有对律师非正式的指导
I think it'll create greater goodwill
我想如果我们进行正式的指导
if we officially mentor.
会培养出更亲密的感情
There's one more thing.
还有件事
Peer review.
同事互评
We don't choose who to fire.
解雇谁不由我们定
Associates grade each other.
律师间相互打分
It creates community.
这有利于和谐
Yeah, like Lord of the Flies.
是啊 好像戈尔丁笔下的《蝇王》
Um, well, let us think on that.
好吧 让我们考虑下
Are we being played in some way?
他是不是耍我们呢
I don't see how.
我没看出来
I don't either.
我也没有
It's making me suspicious.
所以我开始怀疑了
Stan's Chicken Shack on 58th.
58街的斯坦炸鸡店
Yeah, I just phoned a minute ago for my delivery order.
我刚才打电♥话♥叫了外卖♥♥
I just want to check I gave you the right address.
我想核对下我留的地址
The name's Onya.
留的名字是奥尼亚
No delivery by that name.
外卖♥♥记录上没有这个名字
Are you sure you have the right...?
你确定吗
Stan's Chicken Shack.
斯坦炸鸡店
Yeah, I think I might have given you the wrong address.
我觉得我好像留错了地址
Uh, the name's Onya.
留的名字是奥尼亚
Oh, yeah, you got a new address?
是的 你换地址了?
Uh, no, I-I think I may have given you the wrong address.
不 我觉得之前我可能留错了
Uh, what do you have?
你记下的地址是什么
9625 West Marshfield, Apartment 5-EE.
西马士菲尔德9625号♥ 5EE公♥寓♥
Is that right?
有问题吗
Yeah, yeah, that-that's really good.
没错 地址完全正确
Thank you, bye.
谢谢 再见
You ready to take another go at this?
准备好再接受一次质询了吗
What is lupus?
狼疮是什么病
Lupus is a disease in which the immune system attacks...
得了狼疮 免疫系统会攻击...
Objection, Your Honor.
法官阁下 反对
Uh, beyond the scope.
呃 超出提问范围了
Hmm, I'm going to overrule on that.
我要驳回
I'd like to see where this is going.
我要听听是怎么一回事
Lupus is a disease
得了狼疮
in which the immune system attacks the body's cells and tissue,
免疫系统会攻击体内的细胞和组织
resulting in inflammation and tissue damage.
导致炎症和组织损伤
How common is it?
这种病有多常见
Fairly common.
很常见
It affects perhaps one out of every 1,000 Americans.
大约每1000个美国人就有一个患者
Does the defendant Mr. Salle suffer from lupus?
被告萨莱先生是否患有狼疮
Lupus erythematosus, yes, he does.
是的 他患有红斑狼疮
Now, what is another odd artifact of lupus?
那么狼疮还有什么奇怪的症状
Well, if you withdraw medication,
如果你停用药物
it can change your blood type.
它可以改变你的血型
Hmm, so Mr. Salle could have O-negative blood
那么 如果萨莱先生改变用药
one week, and if he changed his medication, B-positive the next?
他就可能这周O型阴性血 下周B型阳性血?
That is correct. Wow.
是的 哇
Now this blood sample that you took from a tool kit
那么在机库工具箱上取到的血样
in the hangar-- this blood sample
也就是福瑞克太太和她的师♥傅♥
that Mrs. Florrick and her mentor
殚精竭虑
worked so diligently to get into evidence--
归入证物的这份血样
did you expedite a DNA test looking for a match?
你是否进行了DNA测试以寻找符合的人
I did. And who did it match?
是的 它与谁相符
Mr. Salle the defendant.
被告萨莱先生
Well, no further questions. The prosecution rests.
没有问题了 控方质证结束
Onya.
奥尼亚
No, no, no, Vance sent me.
别别别 萨莱派我来的
I work with his lawyers.
我是他律师的同事
I'm not Onya you're looking for...
我不是你要找的奥尼亚
Okay, they know you're in there.
他们知道你住那儿
Don't go back in there.
别回屋子里
Come on.
快走
Look, Vance wants to help, but he needs your help, too.
萨莱想帮你 但他也需要你的帮助
You know who shot Kimball, right?
你知道是谁射杀了金博尔 对吗
Was it the government?
是政♥府♥干的吗
What?
怎么了
The Feds use strollers.
FBI会指使人假装散步
They're transmitters.
他们是传送情报的
They're easy to disguise.
很容易伪装
The guy who leaked me the video...
给我泄漏视频的那个人
He was afraid that Kimball was going to name him,
他怕金博尔说出他的名字
so he killed him.
所以杀了他
Onya, you have to testify to that.
奥尼亚 你必须出庭作证
No. No, he'll kill you.
不 不 他会杀了你
He'll kill me, too.
也会杀了我
We can hide your identity.
你可以匿名出席
No, you can't.
不 不行
If you bring me into that court, I will plead the Fifth.
你若带我上庭 我会援引第五修正案拒绝作证
Look at her.
看她
Like that's a real baby.
好像里面真有个孩子似的
Okay, then tell me the name of the leaker.
好吧 告诉我泄密者的名字
I'll take the risk.
我来承担风险
Come on. It's the least you can do for Vance.
说吧 你就为萨莱做这么一件再小不过的事
Good news
好消息
is we found the leaker.
是我们找到了泄密者
CIA analyst, Edgar Barkus.
中情局分♥析♥员 埃德加·巴库斯
The bad news? He's missing.
坏消息呢 他失踪了
Office was cleared out a month ago.
办公室一周前腾空的
So, what are we saying?
于是呢
It is a government conspiracy?
是政♥府♥的阴谋吗
Or the Pentagon found their leaker.
或者是五角大楼发现了泄密者
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Use her. Use Onya.
利用她 利用奥尼亚
I don't understand.
我不明白
Prosecution is winning
检方胜势明显
because they're arguing a straightforward case
是因为他们以简单的动机
with a straightforward motive.
支撑着简单的论证
Your client killed over money: possession of his Web site.
你的当事人为钱杀人 为了他的网站
You need a straightforward alternative.
你也需要一个简单的论证
Jealousy.
嫉妒
Who's jealous?
谁嫉妒
Onya. But she'll plead the Fifth.
奥尼亚 但她会拒绝作证
Right, so use her.
没错 所以利用她
Onya,
奥尼亚
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表