Okay.
好的
Look, the State's Attorney
听着 州检察官会
will offer a 1410 probation citing.
对你们提出1410号♥缓刑传讯
That's a case that remains active but with no conviction.
这个案子还没有完 只是不会给你们定罪
Then Jon will have a record?
乔恩和我会有犯罪记录吗
For some time.
记录会留一段时间
It's just, um, we both want to go to law school.
可我们都想去法学院
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not here to make your life harder.
我不是来这捣乱的
I just need an ID.
我只是来找证人指证的
Are there any other ASAs in the District Attorney's Office,
检察长办公室就没有其他助理检察官吗
or are you the only one?
还是说你是唯一一个
I'm the only one assigned to
我是唯一一个负责
Lockhart&Gardner cases.
洛克哈特/加德纳律所案子的
Hey, Kalinda.
你好 凯琳达
Cary.
凯里
So here's the deal, Cary.
要么这样吧 凯里
We ID your drug dealer, we get drug school,
让他们指证毒贩 进戒毒所
no record.
但不记录在案
Okay. I can agree to that.
行 这个我可以同意
Why?
为什么
Why can I agree to that?
我为什么同意
I don't know. You want me not to agree to that?
不知道 难道你不希望我同意吗
Well, I want you to tell us what's up.
我希望你告诉我们到底在发生什么事
Well, we think this dealer killed a pharmacist
我们认定这个毒贩子昨晚
last night during a burglary, and we think
在抢劫时谋杀了药剂师
these kids can help us catch him, or her.
这两个孩子能帮我们抓到那个毒贩子
Sketch artist or photo array?
是用拼图画像还是用照片来辨认
Photo.
照片
So you have someone in mind, then.
就是说你们现在有怀疑的对象了
We do.
没错
We think this dealer is a known associate of a name
我们认为这个毒贩是以前
from your past, Lemond Bishop.
你们会过面的莱蒙德·毕夏普的同伙
You want my client to ID a lieutenant
你想要我的客户去指认芝加哥
for the most dangerous drug gang in Chicago.
最危险的贩毒团伙的大将是吗
I want your clients to do their civic duty.
我只是想让你的客户履行他们的公民义务
So, why don't you two take a minute?
你们俩考虑一下
Make the deal.
跟凯里做交易吧
Cary can make their life miserable.
凯里盯住他俩非法拥有药物的事了
Nail them on possession.
他会把他们搞得很惨的
Bishop won't touch Murphy's son.
毕夏普不会碰墨菲的儿子的
Who?
谁
His girlfriend.
他女朋友
And she's our problem, why?
我们干嘛要担心她
Girlfriend, boyfriend, they seem to come as a package.
男女朋友嘛 打包来的
Yeah... have Kalinda look into
让凯琳达查查他们的打黑行动
their antigang protections, and keep me in the loop.
有消息随时告诉我
Make the deal.
和他说定
Will Gardner, lawyer extraordinaire.
威尔·加德纳 非凡的律师
Yeah, I got a new tie and everything.
是啊 我领带和其他东西都是新的
So, can I kiss you here,
那我在这里亲你
or is that unprofessional?
会不会显得太业余了
So, you ready?
那你准备好了吗
I was born ready.
生下来就准备好了
Thanks for arranging this.
谢谢你安排这次见面
Rodney!
罗德尼
Hey, Tamara.
你好 塔玛拉
So this is the guy I was talking about.
这就是我提过的那个人
Mr. Washington, Will Gardner.
华盛顿先生 我是威尔·加德纳
Sorry, I don't shake lawyers' hands.
抱歉我不和律师握手
He's-he's joking.
他开玩笑的
Derrick Rose already has an agent,
德里克·罗斯已经有一个经纪人
two business managers, three lawyers and me.
两个商业经理 三个律师和我
Why does he need a fourth lawyer?
他要第四个律师干嘛呢
Career longevity.
为事业的长久
We stay with him no matter what he does.
无论他做什么我们都会在他身边
Well, Derrick was asking about you.
德里克问起你来着
He was not.
他才没有
A book, movie, more sponsorships,
书籍出版 电影 更多资助商
no matter what.
什么都行
Okay, well, I'll talk to Derrick about it.
好的 我会和德里克谈谈的
And I'm going to have him call you.
我会让他给你打电♥话♥的
Stop, stop.
得了吧
I need to get your pants off.
我要把你的裤子扒了
It's me.
是我
Alicia's not here.
艾丽西娅不在家
Yeah, she... gave me her keys.
是啊 她给了我她的钥匙
I'm here to stay the night.
我晚上在这住
Notice the suitcases?
看见箱子了吧
Well, then, you'd better come in.
这样啊 那你还是进来吧
Fun times.
这下好玩了
Him.
他
He looked a bit different, though, without the sideburns.
但他没有络腮胡子看起来有点不同
Good. Good.
很好
That's... that's helpful.
帮了大忙了
And did you see him the night before,
在之前那晚11点左右你们
on that corner, around 11?
在街角见过他吗
No.
没
So you two were near that corner.
就是说你们当时在那里
No.
没
I mean, we didn't see him there,
我是说 我们没在那看见他
but not because he wasn't there,
不代表他不在那
but because we weren't there.
而是我们本来就不在那
You were... where?
那你们在哪呢
Where were you two?
你们俩当时在哪
In the library.
图书馆
In the library.
图书馆是吗
Both of you.
两人一起吗
Yeah. Yeah.
对
Why? No reason.
怎么 没什么
Okay. I may need you two to stick around for a lineup.
好的 我可能需要你们俩再辨认一组人
Hey, I was just trying to phone you.
我正想给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, something's weird here.
是 事情有点蹊跷
I just checked on antigang preparations.
我刚查了打黑准备行动
There are none.
什么都没有
There are...
没有...
What do you mean?
什么意思
There's no investigation of a dealer.
没有毒贩的案件调查
It's all a scam to get our clients talking.
这都是用计让我们的委托人开口
That's it. We're done.
够了 到此为止
Get up, both of you. No, please stay.
起来 你们俩 不 请别动
Get up now. We're out the door. No.
马上起来 出来 不行
You are. They're under arrest for murder.
你出去 他们因谋杀罪被逮捕
What?
什么
For the murder of the pharmacist.
谋杀药剂师
So how long have you known Derrick Rose?
你认识德里克·罗斯多久了
Are you really getting jealous of Derrick Rose?
你真的妒嫉德里克·罗斯了吗
How positively charming.
真是太可爱了
I have a better average from the free throw line.
我在罚球线水平比较高
See? TV.
看见了吗 电视
I see that.
看见了
Square knobs.
方形按钮
You know, if it were between you and Derrick Rose...
如果是在你和德里克·罗斯之间...
Derrick Rose?
你选德里克·罗斯吗
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
A girl has to keep up her standards.
女人必须保持水准
But you and me, we're having fun, right?
不过你跟我 很开心 对吗
I am. Are you?
是啊 你呢
That's why I'm still here.
所以我在这里啊
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表