No.
没有
Were you in trouble?
以前你遇到困境了吗
No.
没有
It's just that when someone changes their life,
人们之所以想改头换面
it's usually because they're in trouble.
通常情况下是因为他们遇到了困境
Well, you've changed your life.
你就改头换面了
Hello?
喂
Yeah?
是的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What time?
什么时间
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
She missed him.
她还是没赶上他
He's on his way to Florida, but he has to change at O'Hare.
他上了去佛罗里达的飞机 但他要在奥黑尔转机
You'll have to buy a ticket to get through security.
你先得买♥♥张机票才能通过安检
Yup.
没错
Good talking to you.
和你谈心很愉快
Hi.
嗨
Bye.
再见
I'm late. No, no.
我迟到了 没有
I'm sorry. Thank you for coming.
对不起 感谢你能赶来
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's trying to stay strong.
他在努力坚强面对
I think seeing you, it'll be difficult, but, uh...
我觉得看到你会使他情绪失控 但是
It's 3:20, ma'am.
已经3点20分了 女士
I know, Warden, sir, but she just got here.
我知道 监狱长 可她刚到这儿
She rushed from Avon.
她从埃文赶来的
Yes, and I said I'd extend visitation hoursby one hour, to 3:00.
但我说过会延长探监时间1小时 至3点
I'm so sorry. I rushed.
很抱歉 但我已经全速赶来了
It-It... It's-It's okay.
这... 这没事的
Warden, please.
监狱长 求求你
Ma'am, I live in a world of rules.
女士 我的工作就是遵守规则
I don't try to cut corners.
我不能无视规则
I don't try to bend the truth.
我也不会去扭曲事实
I make an agreement, and I stick to it.
我既然做了这个协定 我就会去遵守它
It's only 15 minutes.
只要15分钟而已
No, ma'am. It's not.
不 女士
I was sympathetic, ma'am.
我本来很同情 女士
Ms. Lockhart.
洛克哈特女士
But then you took advantage of my sympathy,
可你却利用我的同情
and used my phone call with the anesthetist to delay my protocol.
利用我与麻醉师的电♥话♥ 推迟行刑
That's when I lost sympathy.
于是 你失去了我的同情
Please. I'm sorry.
求求你 对不起
It was my fault,
这是我的责任
Not hers!
不关她的事
Warden, please!
监狱长 求求你
Stay here.
呆在这儿别动
What?
怎么
Stay here, and don't say a word.
呆在这儿别动 一句话也别说
You'll see a glimpse of him coming down that hall.
他进入走廊时 你能看到他一眼
Thank you.
谢谢你
Warden Hiatt.
海特监狱长
Sorry to interrupt you on your Saturday, Warden, but I need some help.
抱歉周六打扰你 监狱长 但我需要你帮个忙
This is Robert Barkin at State.
我是州立监狱的巴肯
Yes, hello. You have an LI tonight, don't you?
你好 你们今晚有个死刑要执行 对吧
I do.
是的
We've been slapped with a last-minute injunction
但最后关头 我们却收到禁制令
because our sodium thiopental is three days out of date.
因为我们的硫喷妥钠过期了3天
Do you have any we can use?
你们那里有吗
Yeah, I probably do. It's just that, uh,
应该有 只不过...
I'm spending the weekend with my daughter.
我这周末陪女儿
We're going camping.
要去野营呢
I wouldn't ask if it weren't important.
若非事关紧急 我也不会打扰
I can send somebody to you.
我可以派人去取
No, they...
不用 他们...
They'll nev... They won't make it in time.
他们赶不及的
Uh... I'll come to you.
还是我送过去吧
You sure?
真的?
Yeah.
是的
I'll head out now.
我马上出发
Next weekend, baby.
下周去吧 宝贝
Welcome to the live televised Democratic Debate
欢迎收看库克县州检察官
for Cook County State's Attorney.
民♥主♥党候选人辩论的直播
All passenger
各位旅客
and put them in the gray bins.
请把物品放入灰色盒子里
At this time, I'll like to ask all passengers on flight 1♥8♥9♥3 to Orlando
乘坐1♥8♥9♥3次航♥班♥前往奥兰多的旅客请注意
to please approach the gate for final boarding.
您所乘坐的航♥班♥即将起飞 请到登机口登机
Please remove all metal objects
请取下所有的金属物品
and put them in the bins.
放入盒内
All laptops must be separated out of your baggage
笔记本电脑须与行李分开
and taken out of their cases.
请从包中取出来
Can you raise your arms for me, please, ma'am?
请抬一下胳膊 女士
At this time I would like to ask all passengers on flight 1♥8♥9♥3 to Orlando
乘坐1♥8♥9♥3次航♥班♥前往奥兰多的旅客请注意
to please approach the gate for final boarding.
您所乘坐的航♥班♥即将起飞 请到登机口登机
Step over here.
请过来这边
I pressed "Program" and then "Record,"
我按了"节目" 然后按了"录制"
but nothing is happening.
可是不管用
Grandma, let me. Grace.
奶奶 让我来 格蕾丝
I'm an American born and raised in Chicago.
我是个在芝加哥出生并成长的美国人
I have deep roots in this city, in this country,
我深深扎根于这个城市 这个县
and I am here because I feel Chicago is in need of...
我参选 是因为我觉得芝加哥需要...
I'm wondering if I should call him back--
我在想该不该回电♥话♥给他
the clerk at the Seventh Circuit.
第七巡回法庭的书♥记♥员
We've only got an hour.
我们只有一个小时
No, not yet.
不 还不行
We may have bought ourselves some time with this appeal on the anesthetic.
麻醉剂的上诉 或许已给我们争取了一些时间
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
Being powerless.
无能为力的感觉
Yeah.
是啊
He saw his daughter today.
他今天见到他女儿了
Carter did.
卡特见到女儿了
That's something.
算个小小的安慰
That is more than something.
岂止如此
Will?
威尔
Yeah.
什么
Could... we talk sometime?
我们... 能找个时间谈谈吗
We can talk anytime.
随时都能谈
No, I mean...
不 我是说...
We need a moment.
需要找个时间
Just a moment when things don't seem so all over the place.
就是没这么多事情的时候
Okay, that's probably not now.
好的 现在看来是不行了
No.
是的
Hi, Mrs. Florrick.
你好 福瑞克女士
Sorry, Zach said I could use the bathroom.
抱歉 扎克说我可以用这个洗手间
Sure.
当然
I'm Zach's study partner Nisa.
我是扎克的学习伙伴妮莎
Hi, Nisa.
你好 妮莎
At this time I'd like to ask all passengers on flight 1♥8♥9♥3 to Orlando
乘坐1♥8♥9♥3次航♥班♥前往奥兰多的旅客请注意
to please approach the gate for final boarding.
您所乘坐的航♥班♥即将起飞 请到登机口登机
Dr. Grossman?
格罗斯曼博士
Um, do you have a minute, please?
你有时间吗
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I'm working for the Carter Wright defense team.
我是卡特·赖特辩护方的工作人员
I really need a minute of your time, please.
我真的需要占用你一点时间
This is the final boarding call for flight 1♥8♥9♥3 to Orlando...
前往奥兰多的1♥8♥9♥3次航♥班♥马上就要起飞了...
But the science has changed, sir,
可是理论有变化 先生
the arson science has changed.
纵火理论有变化
Yes, but the physics hasn't.
是的 但物理理论没有变
You see these "V" Patterns on the wall?
你看墙上的这个"V"形痕迹
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表