So, Alicia, this is your kid?
艾丽西娅 这是你的孩子吗
Yes. Grace, this is Sloan.
对 格蕾丝 这是思珑
Your mom's a great lawyer.
你妈妈是个很棒的律师
Thanks.
谢谢
I really like your music.
我超喜欢你的歌♥
Oh, this is Shannon.
这是香侬
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
Um, can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Me? Sure.
我? 当然
Do you believe Jesus is Lord?
你相信上帝吗
Okay, thank you, Shannon.
好了 谢谢你 香侬
If you could just read these pamphlets.
希望你能读读这个小册子
You have such an impact on kids.
你在青少年中很有影响力的
Grace, take Shannon outside, and wait for me out there.
格蕾丝 把香侬带出去 然后在外面等我
I will be there to talk to you.
等我出去再找你们谈
Don't be mad.
别生气
I get that a lot.
我常常遇到这种事
No, she should have told me.
不 她应该先跟我打招呼的
How old?
她多大了
My daughter's 14.
我女儿今年14
She looks older.
看上去更成熟一些
So that's what, high school?
她在上高中吗
No, middle school.
不 还在初中
She seems... nice.
她看着...挺好的
She is.
嗯
Everyone front and center now.
所有人到前面来
What's going on?
怎么了
Your Honor, this was just brought to our attention.
法官阁下 我们只是刚刚得知此事
And of course, that makes it better.
好啊 这就更妙了
We would urge this court to revoke bail.
我方敦促本庭 撤销保释
Your Honor, that would be an overreaction.
法官阁下 这样就反应过度了
To a clear defiance of my orders? Really, Counselor?
对于如此藐视我命令的行为 这算反应过度?
And what would the proper penalty be for this--
那你觉得对此怎样的处罚才算合适呢
"Corey is such the bitch.
"科里真是小贱♥人♥"
"Went panty-less in court
"不♥穿♥内♥裤♥来上庭"
"just to rebel"
"就为显得自己很叛逆"
Your Honor, if I may...
法官阁下 我冒昧地说...
Mr. Gardner, when I order something, I want it followed.
加德纳先生 当我下了命令 就必须得到执行
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
It was just for my fans. It won't happen again.
就是写给我粉丝的 以后不会再发生了
Well, you're damn right it won't
说得太对了
happen again because in lockup, they won't let you tweet.
因为监狱里不会让你发微博
No, please...
不 拜托...
Young lady, your whole life,
小姑娘 你之前的人生里
people have allowed you to make excuses. Well, that ends today.
人们总是听任你找借口 但今天不会了
Bail has been revoked.
撤销保释
Sheriffs.
警官
No, no...
不 不
Mom, Mom, tell them no!
妈妈 妈妈 让他们别这样
Mom!
妈妈
Just wanted to drop by quickly
我就是顺便过来
to respond to your kind job offer.
简单回应下你好心的工作邀请
Good. Come on in.
很好 请进
How about we make an announcement together Friday?
我们星期五发个联合声明怎么样
How about right now?
我看不如现在就发
What do you mean?
什么意思
My announcement: Kiss my ass.
声明内容是 "去他♥娘♥的♥吧"
That's it.
就这样
Stupid, stupid mistake, Peter.
愚蠢 愚蠢至极的错误 彼得
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
I have the Lord in Christ endorsement.
我得到了基♥督♥教会主教的背书
Why don't you ask Daley what that means
你何不问问戴利
to the African-American community.
这对非裔群体意味着什么
You're lying.
你在胡扯
Where are we in finding Yarissa's other enemies at the club?
雅丽莎在俱乐部的其他仇家 找得怎么样了
We need a suspect.
我们急需一个嫌疑人
Look, as far as I can tell,
听着 就我所知
there were three other Escalades at the club that night.
俱乐部当晚还停有另外3辆凯雷德
Two of them are undamaged and accounted for,
其中2辆没有受损 也没有疑点
but the third, for the moment, isn't.
但第3辆 目前还不能排除嫌疑
Interesting.
有点意思
It was driven by a Danush Nikad,
司机名叫达努什·尼卡德
a 23-year-old college dropout from Iranian money.
伊朗政♥府♥资助的一个23岁的大学辍学生
Please tell me he went back to Iran.
一定要告诉我他回伊朗了
He went back to Iran.
他回伊朗了
You want to see a picture?
你想看照片吗
Will I like it?
我看了会高兴吗
How's that for a suspect?
这模样当嫌犯不错吧?
Okay, if I pursue this,
好 如果我用了这个
no one's going to uncover his Escalade?
不会半路杀出什么人 说找到了这辆凯雷德
Point out it was never in an accident?
还证明它从没发生过事故吧?
I can't promise anything,
我保证不了
but I can't locate it.
反正我找不到
Okay. We have to get this into evidence.
好了 我们要把这个列为证据
What's up?
怎么了
They've been talking a lot.
他们谈了很久了
So?
那又怎样
Something's brewing.
他们在酝酿什么
You're being paranoid.
你太多虑了
Can you tell them I'm not like that?
你能告诉他们 我不是这样的人吗
Tell the judge it's just an act.
跟法官说那只是作秀
I'm not a bad girl.
我不是什么问题少女
I will.
我会的
Is my mom here?
我妈妈来了吗
I don't know. I'll go look.
我不知道 我去帮你看看
I'm afraid.
我好害怕
I know, honey.
我明白 亲爱的
I know.
我明白
Are you going in?
你要进去吗
Not yet.
暂时不用
He drove a black Escalade, too.
他也开了一辆黑色凯雷德
We think he went back to Iran.
我们认为他回伊朗了
We can't locate the car.
我们找不到那辆车
We feel like if we could just
我们觉得如果我们能证明
place him at the club fighting with Yarissa,
他在俱乐部和雅丽莎打过架
that would turn things around.
我们就能扭转乾坤
We know Milla was at the club.
我们知道那晚米拉也在俱乐部
We thought she might have seen him.
我们觉得也许她见过这人呢
Milla, you said something about another fight, didn't you?
米拉 你说过那儿还有别人打架 是吗
Did he look like this guy?
你看看是这个人吗
Yeah.
是的
Sorry about today.
今天很抱歉
I didn't know she'd do that.
我也不知道她会那样做
That's okay.
没事
How are you?
你怎么样
Me? I'm good.
我? 挺好的
You'd tell me
如果我工作时间太长 忽视了你们
if I was working too much, right?
你会告诉我的 对吗
I'm going to be a lawyer.
我今后也要做律师
Really?
真的呀
You were great today in court.
你今天在法庭上表现得太棒了
I didn't feel so great.
我倒没觉得有多棒
No, you were great.
不 你真的很棒
Sometimes I don't like everything I have to do.
我有时很讨厌我做的违心事
What do you have to do?
哪些违心事
I don't know, like...
我不知道 就像...
pretend something is true that isn't.
把假的说成真的
Yeah, sounds kind of like school.
听起来跟学校挺像的
Well, that is very comforting.
这话真安慰人
Like, I'm gonna have to go to a good law school, right?
我必须去念一所名牌法学院 对吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表