May I proceed?
我能继续了吗
If you have something to say, make a motion.
如果你有什么要说 提出动议
Don't sneak it into the record.
不要偷偷摸摸的
Of course, I wanted to work with Ike,
我当然想跟艾卡共事
but he's got his minions.
不过他有自己的宠臣
We're having the status meeting in here today, Peter.
今天我们在这里有例会 彼得
Oh, okay. Hey, listen. Adam has a great idea
好 听着 爱德曼有个好主意
of how we can get some revenue... Hello.
关于如何获得一些税收 你好
Mother?
妈妈
Mother.
妈妈
What's going on?
怎么回事
Jackie just wanted to come to the status meetings
杰姬只是想来参加汇报会议
to keep up on the campaign.
以便得知竞选的最新进展
And you said yes?
而你同意了
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
I just told her when we were having the meetings.
我只是告诉她会议的具体时间
All right, well, tell her she can't.
好吧 那就请告知她不能这么做
She doesn't belong here. No.
她不应该在这 不
I'd love to, Peter... she won't listen to me.
彼得 我很想帮忙 可她不听我的
Okay. You'll find the polling results on page five.
好了 民♥意♥调查结果在第五页
Oh, is the type too small for you, Mrs. Florrick?
这上面的字会不会太小了 福瑞克女士
No. No, this is perfect. Thank you.
不 这正好 谢谢你
Everybody, please welcome Jackie.
请大家热烈欢迎杰姬
She'll be joining us, when she can, at our status meetings.
她会尽可能的来参加我们的汇报会议
Come on. Please, ignore me. Please.
别这样 就当我不在 求你们了
There's been a shift.
情况大有改观
There was a micro-burst of sympathy for Mrs. Florrick.
陪审团都做出了同情福瑞克夫人的表情
But here's the interesting thing.
可有趣的是
That sympathy has turned into sympathy for your client.
那份同情转而成为对你们客户的同情
Good job.
很好
I thought he was going to jump down your throat.
我当时还以为他要大发雷霆
It was your idea.
这可是你的主意
Okay, so we keep up the pressure.
就这样 我们继续施压
One thing I'd like to point out--
有一件事我要指出
the pack leader on the jury, juror number three,
陪审团里的头头 3号♥陪审员
the, uh, psychiatrist--
就是那个精神病医生
still showing micro-bursts of contempt toward Mr. Bauer.
仍对鲍尔先生做出轻蔑的表情
So we got a biased judge and a biased jury.
有偏见的法官和陪审员各一
So we need to have someone for them to be biased against.
所以要让他们把偏见转向其他人
Kalinda, any other suspects?
凯琳达 还有其他的嫌疑人吗
Actually, I need to ask my supervisor.
说实话 我得先去问下我的上司
I need to talk to you a minute.
我需要和你谈谈
I have to catch a plane.
我得去赶飞机了
Some last minute details on the super PAC.
一些关于超级基金的细节问题
We'll talk later?
能待会再谈吗
No. Now.
不行 就现在
Why is Blake investigating us?
为什么布莱克在调查我们
"Us"?
我们
My lawyers.
我的律师们
My equity partners.
我的合伙股东
Because I needed to know who I was joining.
因为我之前需要对这里的人有所了解
No. Blake was investigating even after you joined.
不是这样 布莱克现在还在调查
What's going on, partner?
这算什么 合伙人
What's going on is information retrieval.
这是情报检索
That's all.
就这个而已
I need information--
我需要些情报
some of it relevant, some of it not--
其中一些有价值 一些没有
and I only know if something is relevant if...
我只要有价值的
Stop slinging the New Age speak.
别又拿什么新时代来说事
I will ask him to stop investigating.
我会让他停止调查的
Good.
很好
And Kalinda is to be given a salary bump above Blake's.
还有凯琳达的工资要比布莱克的高
He is not her supervisor.
他不是她的上司
No.
这不行
Then we got a problem, because this is the deal.
那我们之间就有问题了 这是交易
Either we bump Kalinda's salary above Blake's,
要么让凯琳达的工资比布莱克高
or the waters won't be calmed.
要么我不会就此罢休的
This is feeling a bit like Groundhog Day.
这让我想起了《偷天情缘》里的情节
You going to apologize again?
你又要道歉了
We've been played.
我们都被耍了
We had the superior numbers.
我们拥有众多高级客户
We had the votes.
我们有投票权
And Bond played us against each other.
邦德耍我们好让我们内讧
You thought I was plotting against you; I wasn't.
你以为我蓄谋已久 可我不是
That's why you're leaving.
但那是你要离开的真正原因
We had this conversation already.
这事我们已经谈过了
We agreed I wasn't leaving.
我们都同意不要散伙
Yes, but we were both lying.
对 可我们都在撒谎
I'm listening.
愿听其详
I don't like being played.
我可不喜欢被耍
So I suggest we do the same to Bond. How?
我们联手对付邦德 怎么做
In two months time,
在两个月内
he's bringing in a super PAC as a client--
他要拉进一个超级基金的客户进来
$100 million.
价值1亿美元
At that point, Bond intends to vote you out.
就在那时 邦德准备挤你出局
Then he'll have the superior numbers,
然后他就能拥有高级客户
and he'll isolate me.
接着孤立我
I say we convince him I'm still on board for that plan,
计划是让他相信我还在执行他的计划
and in the meantime...
背地里
We move against him.
我们一致对付他
Okay.
可以
Okay.
好
Let's not bicker anymore.
我们别再争吵了
The problem is, there's nobody else.
问题是没有其他人
There's no other way to get the robbery in.
根本就没有其他方法破门而入
And there's no suspects.
也没有其他嫌疑人
There's no wife, no descendents.
没有妻子 没有子孙
No one else cut out of the will.
没人有这样的动机
Well, maybe he did it.
那也许就是他做的
When did you stop being helpful?
你什么时候开始不帮忙了
$50,000 a year bump.
年薪提高5万美元
And as a thank-you for your years of continued service,
作为对你多年来工作的答谢
membership at the St. Andrews Country Club.
附加赠送圣安德鲁斯乡村俱乐部会员
Just what I wanted.
这就是我想要的
You'll fit right in.
你很快就会融入其中
I've got your back, Kalinda.
我亟待你的归来 凯琳达
Just make sure you got mine.
只是想知道 你是否也对我忠心
I always have...
我一直都是
and I always will.
将来也不会改变
Tell Alicia to target the manager.
告诉艾丽西娅针对那个经理
The manager? Kuney? Why?
为什么
His religion.
他的宗教信仰
Like you said,
正如你说的
we need to give the jury someone else to be biased against.
我们需要给陪审团一个偏见对象
Oh, my goodness.
我的天呐
Oh, you startled me.
你吓着我了
Eli said you were out.
伊莱说你出去了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗
I want to talk to you.
想和你谈谈
Really? Why?
真的 怎么
Mom, you know I love you.
妈妈 你知道我是爱你的
You're a good son.
你是个好儿子
But I need you to stop coming to the status meetings.
可我需要你别再来参加汇报会议了
Oh?
什么
I need to do this on my own.
我想要靠自己
Oh, of course. I...
当然 我...
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, no, no, please don't apologize.
别 别 别 别道歉
I just want you to understand that... I...
我只是想让你明白
I need to do this on my own.
我想要靠自己来完成这次竞选
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表