I threatened to bring charges
我威胁说要起诉他
so he... well, he decided to move.
于是他决定搬走
Who found her?
是谁找到她的
The witness her? Yeah.
你是指这个证人? 是的
Blake did.
布莱克找到的
And do you have an opinion about Dr. Booth's veracity?
你对布思医生的诚信评价如何?
Objection, Your Honor. Sustained.
反对 法官阁下 反对有效
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有别的问题了 法官阁下
Your Honor,
法官阁下
it would be our preference to recall Dr. Randall Booth to the stand,
我方本希望传唤布思医生到庭
however it's come to our attention
但是我方注意到
that he's been hospitalized after a burglary attempt at his office.
他由于在办公室遭遇抢劫 已经住院了
We ask for a continuance
因此我们申请延期审理
until we can recall this essential witness.
以待这位关键的证人出庭
Denied. Is there anything else, Mr. Canning?
拒绝 还有别的吗 坎宁先生
We ask for a five minute recess
我们申请5分钟的休庭
so we can discuss a settlement with plaintiff's counsel.
以便和原告律师讨论和解协议
Granted. We're in recess until 4:10 P.M.
批准 4点10分重新开庭
So he said, "What do we need to end this right now?"
于是他说 "我们得花多少钱了结此事"
I love it when they say "We."
他们说"我们"的时候 我真是太爽了
This is during the five minute recess?
就是在休庭那5分钟期间?
Yeah, the clock was ticking.
是的 时间紧迫
So I said very simply,
于是我说得很简单
as though it were the most natural thing in the world,
仿佛这是世界上最自然的事情
"You want to settle the whole class action? $40 million."
"你想和解整桩集团诉讼? 4000万"
I thought he was going to come back at ten.
我以为他会还价1000万
He comes in at 30.
结果他还价3000万
Little did he know we'd take 20.
他完全不知我们连2000万也愿意接受
So we settle at 35!
于是我们以3500万成交
$35 million.
3500万
Of which we get to keep $7 million.
从中我们可拿到700万
We buy another floor of offices.
咱能买♥♥一层楼做办公室了
Two floors, with a gym.
买♥♥两层 还能带健身房♥
Why do I seem happier than you?
为什么你不像我这么高兴
Because you won.
因为你赢了
The firm is solvent.
律所有偿付能力了
You make it sound so end-of-the-year boring.
你咋把这事说得这么无聊
This is big. It is.
这可是件大事 没错
So smile.
那你倒是笑一个呀
No, Kalinda, a genuine smile.
不 凯琳达 要的是发自内心的笑容
Look, there's Blake.
看 布莱克来了
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
It's because he found the witness and you didn't.
因为证人是他找到的 不是你
Yeah, that's it.
对 说得是
Hey, look, Blake's got a date.
瞧 布莱克还有个女伴
I've got to see what kind of woman dates Blake. Come on.
我倒要看看跟布莱克约会的是什么女人 来吧
Hi, Blake. Hey.
你好 布莱克 你好
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
Oh, that's right, I think you two know each other.
对了 你俩应该是认识的
Oh, no, I don't think we do. I'm Alicia.
不 我们不认识 我叫艾丽西娅
No, he means me. Hi, Donna.
不 他说的是我 你好 唐娜
Kalinda. I was just heading home from work when Blake dropped by
凯琳达 我下班正要回家 就碰到布莱克
and asked if I wanted to come.
他邀我一起来
So you work with Kalinda?
这么说你跟凯琳达共事?
I do. And how do you two know each other?
是啊 你们俩怎么认识的
Um, from the state attorney's office.
在州检察官办公室工作时认识的
You're pretty.
你很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
If I wore heels like that,
我要是穿这样的高跟鞋
I would tip over.
准会摔倒的
Donna, could we have a moment please?
唐娜 我们聊聊好吗
Your jacket-- I like it.
你的外套 我喜欢
Thank-thank you.
谢 谢谢
A moment? Sure. Let's have a moment.
聊聊可以吗 当然 聊聊吧
Hey, good job today.
今天干得不错
Yeah, I was pretty bitchin'.
是啊 我老厉害了
She's so not your type.
她太不像你喜欢的类型了
Donna, you're so off base.
唐娜 你也太离谱了
Really? How far off base am I?
真的吗 我有多离谱?
What's going on?
你在干什么
Are you trying to get back at me?
你想报复我吗
Oh, you mean Blake.
你是说布莱克吧
That's right, you did say something about a Blake.
哦对 你的确说过一个叫布莱克的人的事
I didn't even make the connection.
我压根没联♥系♥起来
Look, I'm taking you home. No, you're not.
我带你回家 不 不要
You're not connected to me anymore,
你现在跟我没关系了
and I'm not connected to you.
我也跟你没关系
Thanks.
谢谢
Mr. Canning. Mrs. Florrick.
坎宁先生 福瑞克太太
Are you looking for Diane?
你在找戴安吗
I am. We have a few details to work out.
是的 还有些细节要磋商
You fought well, sir.
你干得不错 先生
Yes, yes, I did.
是的 的确
Better luck next time.
祝你下次好运
Why are we laughing? Well, because we're funny.
咱干嘛笑啊 因为的确可笑
Mrs. Florrick, you think you were my equal in that courtroom,
福瑞克太太 你以为你在法庭上能和我匹敌
but you were new math,
其实你不过是"小学数学"级的菜鸟
I was, uh, advanced trigonometry.
而我是"高等三角学"级的大♥师♥
Well, too bad trigonometry lost.
真遗憾高等三角学大♥师♥输了
I didn't lose.
我没输
Lockhart/Gardner stumbled their way into a $90 million class action.
这桩集团诉讼 你们本有机会搞定9000万赔偿
MRG Pharmaceuticals asked me to lower you down to $50 million.
MRG医药公♥司♥要我把价钱讲到5000万
I landed you at 35.
结果我用3500万就和你们成交了
I'm going home with a bonus of $1.3 million and stock options.
我将拿到130万的奖金还有优先认股权
That's not losing.
这可算不上输
But, hey, it's been fun,
不过 玩得很开心
and maybe I'll see you again sometime.
咱没准还有机会相遇
We can mix it up in court.
到时咱再去法庭一决高低
Have a nice party.
祝你玩得开心
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表