You want our votes, right?
你想要我们投票嘛
You want both our votes? Yes.
我们俩的都要 对吧 对
Then we have terms.
那就给好处嘛
Cary.
凯里
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
So a change of address notice, huh?
改地址了?
Why is that seen as such a revelation?
怎么都大惊小怪的
Hey, I'm just saying I have one.
我收到通知了嘛
I moved.
我搬家了
Good for you.
挺好
Cary... What?
凯里 怎么了
I like you, it's just...
我喜欢你 只是...
it's just, you know...
只是... 你知道
I'm not here for anything other than to tell you something.
我来这只是为了告诉你一些消息
A grand jury is being impaneled, looking into you.
法♥院♥已经在组建大陪审团 调查你了
Specifically into me?
专门针对我的?
Well... supposedly it's about corrupt practices
据称是针对
by defense investigators, but, yeah...
辩方调查员的舞弊行为
Childs is focusing in on you; readying an indictment.
实际上查尔兹盯上你了 正准备起诉
When?
什么时候
It's next week.
下周
We're lining up witnesses and exhibits.
我们正准备证人和证物
Can you tell me who?
能把名字告诉我么
No.
不行
I shouldn't be telling you this much.
我不该告诉你这么多的
Cary.
凯里
Why did you send me a change of address notice, anyway?
对了 你为什么通知我地址变更
I don't know. It just...
不知道 只是...
It just felt normal.
只是很平常的做法
You're trying to be normal?
你试着变得平常?
Sure. I like normal.
当然 我喜欢平常
Welcome back to normal.
欢迎回归平常
Florrick for State's Attorney.
州检察官侯选人福瑞克
How may I direct your call?
请问您要转给谁?
Well, look who we have here today.
哇 看看今天谁来了
Ah! Hello, Mr. Gold.
你好 戈德先生
I come in peace.
我为和平而来
Mm-hmm. Like Yasser Arafat?
嗯 就像阿♥拉♥法特一样?
Are you maybe confusing my office
你是不是把我的办公室
with the free clinic down the street?
和街那头的免费诊所弄混了?
Zach! Look! I found him.
扎克 快看 我找到他了
Eli. How're you doing?
伊莱 你好吗
We have something to show you.
我们有点东西要给你看
Zach has something to show you.
扎克有点东西要给你看
You said that Childs paid the Swedish nanny in full.
你说查尔兹雇了个全职保姆
If that's the case, then who's this?
如果是这样 那这是谁
She's not Swedish. I mean, look at her, she's black.
她可不是瑞典人 看看她 明明是黑人
And Becca saw her bring Childs' son to drama camp.
贝卡看到她送查尔兹家的孩子去戏剧夏令营
Do you see?
明白吗
I see. Thank you.
明白了 谢谢你
Then why are you not...
那你为什么不...
I mean, this is good, right?
我是说 这东西很有用的 对吧
You need to, like... I need to what?
你应该... 我应该怎么办
I don't know. Look into it?
我也不懂 调查一下?
What's wrong?
怎么回事
What's wrong is that Eli doesn't trust me.
这么回事 伊莱不信任我
No. This is... interesting.
不是 这很有意思
See?
明白吗
I'm interested.
我很感兴趣
Could you just give me one moment?
你们能等我一下吗
Look, I'm going to tell my dad.
我要去告诉我爸爸
Is there any way you have of finding out this nanny's name?
你们有办法弄到这个保姆的名字吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Then that would be helpful.
那这就会很有用
Great. We're on it.
太好了 我们这就去办
Thanks.
谢了
I am the smartest person I know.
我实在是智慧拔群啊
No, you can't have a corner office!
不行 不能给你角上的办公室
Because there are no corner offices left!
因为没有空着的了
The alter kockers?
惹人厌的老头子呢
They're killing me.
他们快把我逼死了
Deposition. No!
快来庭外取证 不行
I got to go.
我得走了
Then get out your rolodex!
那你就出去发名片
See what other firm will hire you!
看看还有哪家律所会雇用你
What do we have?
我们有哪些证人
Amnesty International, and two dissidents.
大♥赦♥国♥际♥组织 另外两位异见人士
From the same prison?
在同一所监狱服刑?
The exact same prison.
同一所
Excuse me. If you don't mind,
抱歉 不介意的话
I'd like to add a new witness to the witness list.
我想在证人名单上加一位新的证人
To testify Shen Yuan wasn't tortured?
作证申渊没有受到折磨?
Among other things.
当然还有别的事
I'm sure you'll find it illuminating.
相信你听了证词之后会眼前一亮
I'm sure I will, too.
我也这么想
And we'll spend the afternoon subpoenaing
这样我们整个下午都得耗在传唤
and cross-examining dueling experts.
交叉质询意见相左的专家证人
Jinghua.
晶华
Who's that?
谁
It's... my wife.
她是我妻子
Okay. It's just the two of us.
好了 就我们两个人
No one's listening.
没人能听到
What should I be made aware of?
我该知道些什么
You think Will is on your side,
你以为威尔是和你一伙的
that he's going to vote to get rid of Diane.
一起投票赶走戴安
But... he's playing you.
其实 他在耍你
He's actually on Diane's side.
他实际上是和戴安一伙的
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Then don't. I just met with them all yesterday.
那就别信 我昨天刚和他们会过面
Will, Diane, and...
威尔 戴安 还有
David Lee.
大卫·李
They're going to try to flip Fitzpatrick
他们要策反费茨派崔克
to vote with them.
投他们一票
Why are you telling me this?
为什么你要告诉我
What do you want?
你想得到什么
I'll vote with you.
我会投票给你
But I want two things.
但我有两个要求
David Lee-- out.
大卫·李得走人
And head of litigation.
我要当诉讼部的头
Moss is doing a superior job.
摩斯干得很好
I'll do a better one.
我能做得更好
She left me after I was out of prison.
我出狱之后她就离开了我
It happens to some people after things like this.
有些人在经历了这种事之后便会分手
We came to America a year ago,
一年前我们来到美国
and my wife left me.
我的妻子离开了我
That's why she's... testifying against you,
所以她要指证你
saying you weren't tortured, because...?
称你没有收到折磨 是因为...
She wants to hurt me. Okay, thanks.
她想要让我痛苦 好的 谢谢
Can you give us a minute?
能给我们点时间吗
I'm-I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
Kalinda, get everything you can on the wife.
凯琳达 搜集一切关于他妻子的信息
We need to show her testimony was a lie.
我们要证明她的证词是谎言
Are you going home?
你要回家了?
What?
怎么了
Becca, how far do you think I trust you?
贝卡 你觉得我有多信任你
Not far.
不太信任
What do you want?
你想要什么
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
Thought you were into this Florrick kid.
我以为你爱上福瑞克家那小子了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表