剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You are the strongest, smartest,
最坚强 最聪慧 最鼓舞人心的女人
most inspirational woman I have ever known.
现在你不止那些
And now you are even more than that.
你是我孩子的母亲
You are the mother of my child.
我的另一半
My partner.
你永远都是我的一切
My always and everything.
洪都 你想说什么
Hondo, what are you saying?
我想说
I am trying to say
我和你一起走过了很长的路
you and I have been down a long road together,
这一路上 我每时每刻都在爱着你
and I have loved you every step of the way.
等我遇到了薇薇安的妈妈后
And then I fell in love all over again
我又在一次无可救药地爱上了你
when I met Vivienne's mom.
只是这次不一样
It just hit different.
所以我知道我需要做一些不一样的事
So I know that I need to do something different.
尼歇尔·卡迈克尔
Nichelle Carmichael...
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
真行啊 洪都
All right, Hondo!
等等 我们来早了吗
Wait, wait, did we jump the gun?
等等 你们早就知道了
Hold on, you guys knew?
-没人告诉我 -有些事你不要知道
- Nobody told me. - It was on a need-to-know basis.
-我没听到回答 -但你们看到深情一吻了
- I didn't hear an answer. - Yeah, you saw that kiss, though.
是的 那是额外的
I mean, yeah, you put a little something extra on that one.
但是...
But...
我还是需要一个答案
I do still need an answer.
-我等不及要嫁给你了 -她答应了
- I can't wait to marry you. - She said yes!
好极了
Perfect.
天呐 紧张死了
Man, I was nervous.
恭喜
Congrats.
来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表