剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
if there's things you want to say to Nichelle,
别像我这样 都藏进信里
don't hide behind the letter like I did.
直接告诉她
Say them to her.
亲口对她说
Out loud.
网络犯罪科成功破解了杀手的手♥机♥
Cyber cracked the sicario's phone.
正在传送数据
They're sending the data now.
有什么线索
What do you got?
手♥机♥上没什么数据
Not a lot of data on the phone,
但正好帮了我们忙
but that actually works in our favor.
这个手♥机♥激活以来 只有另外一台手♥机♥和它
Only one other phone has been in contact with this one
保持联♥系♥
since it was activated.
最近 杀手收到了一条短♥信♥
Most recently, a text directing the sicariosto Encino.
看上去另外一台手♥机♥的主人在发号♥施令
Sounds like whoever has the other phone'scalling the shots.
很有可能就是扎摩拉
Which means it could be Zamora.
-追踪另一台手♥机♥的位置 -正在追踪
- Run a trace, tell me where it is. - Already running it.
看上去就在长滩
Looks like it's down in Long Beach.
长滩 哪儿
Long Beach? Where?
-一个废弃的发电厂 -定位
- The decommissioned power plant. - Pull up a locator
斯特里特和卢卡的车辆 赶快
on Street and Luca's Charger, now.
-长官 怎么了 -斯特里特和卢卡去长滩
- Sir, what's going on? - Street and Luca went to Long Beach
见马科斯和穆里尔
to meet up with Marcos and Muriel.
穆里尔怀着扎莫拉的外孙
Muriel is carrying Sancho's grandson.
如果贩毒集团发现了这点
If the cartel figured that out,
那她和马科斯有可能成为目标
then she and Marcos could be the target.
卢卡和斯特里特刚进发电厂
Luca and Street just rolled into the power plant.
我们来了
We're here.
你做出了正确的选择 兄弟
Hey, you made the right choice, bro.
穆里尔在哪儿
Where's Muriel?
别问了 赶紧吧
Let's just get this done.
洪都 怎么了
Yo, Hondo. What's up?
卢卡 我们追踪了贩毒集团成员的手♥机♥
Luca, we tracked the cartel's phone
就在你们附近
to your location.
扎莫拉可能冲着穆里尔和马科斯来了
Zamora could be going after Muriel and Marcos.
你需要带着他们 赶紧离开
You need to grab them and get out of there.
卢卡
Luca!
洪都 有埋伏
Hondo, we got company!
数名枪手 开始交火
All hell is breaking loose! Bullets everywhere!
回车上去
Back to the car!
-卢卡 斯特里特 -扎摩拉在这儿
- Luca! Street! Hey! - Zamoras are here!
他们刚刚用火箭弹炸了我们的车
They just took out our car with an RPG!
斯特里特受伤
Street's injured!
腿部中了一块弹片
He's got a piece of shrapnel in his leg!
听上去他们情况很危急
Sounds like they're sitting ducks out there.
需要掩护
We got to get to cover!
马科斯 起来 去那个厂房♥里面
Marcos, get up! The plant! Go!
卢卡 洪都 我们尽力拖住他们
Luca! Hondo, we're gonna hold 'em off as long as we can!
我们去厂房♥里避一避 快 快 快
We're heading inside the plant. Go, go, go.
-卢卡 我们走 -快
- Luca. We're going. - Go.
我们这就赶来 我和你们一起去
We're on our way! I'm coming with you!
我们能应付得来 博伊尔
We can handle this, Boyle.
恕我冒昧 他们杀死了我的朋友
Due respect, they killed my friend.
让我帮你把你的兄弟带回来 也算我还你个人情
Let me help bring yours home. I owe you that much.
行吧 坐直升机走
Fine. Take the chopper.
我去找支援 去吧
I'll scramble backup. Go!
我数了数 有三个人 可能更多
I counted three of 'em, maybe more.
此地不宜久留
We can't stay here.
好了 洪都 我们现在在厂房♥里面
Okay, Hondo, we're inside right now.
洪都 没信♥号♥♥ 一定是里面收不到信♥号♥♥
Hondo? Aw, there's no signal. Must be the building.
我们得走了 找个地方躲一躲
We got to get moving, find a place to barricade.
-不能去那边 -快走 马科斯
- Can't go that way. - Come on, Marcos.
你在干什么 快点
What are you doing? Come on.
-我不去 -你在说什么 马科斯
- I ain't going with you. - What are you talking about, Marcos?
我们只需要拖住他们
We just need to hold them off.
不 这是你们的事
No. You need to.
马科斯 你干了什么
Marcos, what did you do?
他们带走了穆里尔
Look, they took Muriel.
孩子的事 窃听器的事 桑乔什么都知道了
Sancho knew about the baby, the wire, everything!
天呐 是你给我们下的套
Oh, my God. You set us up?
这是交易
A trade.
我表妹换杀了他儿子的警♥察♥
My cousin for the cops who killed his son.
你怎么能这样 你应该把实情告诉我
How could you do that?! You should've told me!
我可以帮你把她救回来的
I could've helped you get her back!
我就是相信了你们才害死了小个子
Man, trusting you was what got Shorty killed!
我得为我自己还有我的家人着想
I got to look out for me and mine!
卢卡 快走吧 卢卡 快走
Luca, come on. Luca, come on!
我们得走了 快 快走
We got to go! Now! Come on.
我要出来了
Coming out!
别开枪
Hey, don't shoot!
别开枪 扎摩拉要见我
Don't shoot. Zamora's expecting me.
马科斯
Marcos!
穆里尔
Muriel.
给我让开 把表妹还给我
Move out the way. Give me my cousin.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
没抓到他们之前你休想
Not until I have them.
把那两个警♥察♥找出来带到我这来
该死 这里还是没有信♥号♥♥
Damn it. Still no service in here.
我们得处理一下你的腿伤
We need to deal with your leg.
出太多血了
You're bleeding pretty bad.
好吗
Okay?
看上去里面有一块弹片
Looks like there's a piece of shrapnel in there.
不过我不能冒险把它取出来
I can't chance pulling it out, though.
我得给你绑上止血带
I got to tourniquet you.
我得系紧点
I'm gonna pull it tight.
会很疼
This is gonna hurt.
好了
Okay.
准备好没
Ready?
都怪我 对不起
This is all my fault. I'm sorry.
是他骗了我们俩个 好吗
Hey, he tricked both of us, okay?
不是你强迫我来这里的
You didn't twist my arm to come down here.
我们走
Come on. Let's go.
还是联♥系♥不上卢卡和斯特里特
I still can't reach Luca and Street.
他们那没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
No cell service where they are!
他们没有多少时间了
They don't have a lot of time.
指挥官 那个杀手的一次性手♥机♥还在我们那吧
Commander, we still have the sicario's burner phone, right?
那部让我们追踪到这个厂的手♥机♥
The one we traced to the plant?
打这个电♥话♥
Call it!
转接给我
Patch me through!
你有什么计划
What are you thinking?
只能听天由命了 但我们一定得给他们争取点时间
It's a Hail Mary, but we got to buy 'em some time.
电♥话♥通了 马上把你接入
It's ringing. Patching you in now.
喂
Hello?
你是不是管事的
Am I talking to the man in charge?
你是不是桑乔·扎摩拉
Am I talking to Sancho Zamora?
我是
Yes, you are.
你是谁
And who is this?
杀了你儿子的人
The man who killed your son.
厂房♥里那两名警♥察♥
The two cops you have there with you at the plant,
他们和这件事无关
they ain't got no part in this.
我才是你想要的人
I'm the one you want.
我这就过来
I'm on my way.
好
Good.
你的人我还是要杀
I'm still going to kill your men.
等你到了
When you come here,
我也会杀了你
I will kill you, too.
好吧 扎摩拉知道我们要过来了
All right, Zamora knows we're coming.
他会占据有利地形
He's gonna have a fortified position.
直升机很快 但动静太大
Chopper's fast, but it's loud.
只要我们一靠近 他们就能听见
As soon as we get close, they're gonna hear us.
博伊尔说得没错 我们快速部署
Boyle's right. We can deploy quickly,
但如果他们拿着枪等着我们 我们就成了活靶子
but if they've got guns waiting, we'll be sitting ducks.
所以我们需要制定好一个计划
Which is why we need a plan.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表