剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
瓦尔纳是个大人物
You know, Varner's a big collar.
抓到他可是职业生涯的大事件
That's a career-making bust.
你确定要让出这份功劳吗
You sure you want to pass on that credit?
对我来说功劳并不重要 指挥官
It's not about the credit for me, Commander.
从来都不重要
Never has been.
不管在调查局还是之前洛城警局的日子
In the Bureau or back in my LAPD days,
我只是想有所作为
I just wanted to make a difference.
问题是 就算我们再不想承认
The problem is, as much as we'd like to think otherwise,
我们这行还是男人的世界
our line of work is still a boys' club,
这让我的工作
which makes my job
难了那么一点
just a little bit harder.
很抱歉之前我没有第一时间
I'm sorry I didn't come straight
对你和洪都如实相告
with you and Hondo sooner in this whole thing,
-但考虑到我们的过往... -不 不 我明白
- but given our history... - No, no. I get you.
我不会臆测你的困境 瓦斯奎兹
I'm not gonna presume to know your struggles, Vasquez.
不管我对你的困境做了何种助推 我都要向你道歉
But to whatever extent I contributed to them, I'm sorry.
但你真的是名非常出色的探员
But you're a hell of an agent,
联调局能有你是他们的荣幸
a credit to the Bureau.
千万不要丢掉这份荣耀
You be careful you don't throw that away.
-比赛见 伙计 -好 好
- See you at the match, dude. - Yeah. Yeah.
损坏有多大
How bad's the damage?
引擎盖完全碎成两半
Cracked the engine block in half,
变速箱被击穿 然后整个动力传动系统
punctured the tranny, and the whole drivetrain's
完全坏掉
a complete scrap job.
那你怎么还笑得出来
Well, then why are you smiling?
因为我刚和警局修理处的兄弟们
'Cause I just got off the phone with my boys
通了个电♥话♥
at the police garage.
他们准备给配的新引擎
They got a line on a replacement engine,
比我毁掉那个动力高60马力
60 more horses than the engine I just destroyed.
他们还要配一个九档变速器
They're gonna mate it with a new nine-speed transmission.
贝蒂会以更高时速更平稳的性能回归
Betty's gonna be back running faster and smoother than ever.
-太棒了 卢卡 -是的
- That's awesome, Luca. - Yeah.
只是保证你开枪弄坏它的时候
Just promise me you didn't know that
你是不知道这些的
when you took those shots and put her down.
什么 当然不知道了 哥们
What? N-No way, dude.
我很喜欢以前的黑色贝蒂
I loved the old Black Betty.
只是更爱这个版本
Just gonna love this version a little bit more.
那...
So...
在他们把它拖走之前
before they haul her away,
你们觉得它是不是还要出一次任务呢
you think she's got one more mission in her?
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
我不想不辞而别
I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye.
你今天工作结束了
You calling it quits for the day?
还没呢 上级要我今晚交份详细的报告
Hardly. My bosses want a full debriefing tonight.
我已经和希克斯道歉了
Look, I already apologized to Hicks.
我也想跟你道个歉
I want to do the same to you.
对不起
I am sorry
我对你不够信任 所以骗了你
that I didn't trust you enough not to lie to you.
还记得我们从警♥察♥学院毕业的时候吗
You remember when we graduated from the academy?
只有一小部分是女性和有色人种
Only a handful of women and people of color.
我们经常都说
We all used to say
绝不让别人对我们的看法
that we were never gonna let how anyone else saw us
影响到我们对自己的看法
affect the way we saw ourselves
或是
or...
我们的工作状态
how we did this job.
说来容易做起来难
Yeah. That's a lot easier said than done.
谁不知道呢
Don't we both know it.
我真的有点嫉妒你在这的成就
I really envy what you've built here,
还有你组建的团队
the team you put together.
说句实话 真的有点遗憾
And if I'm being honest, it makes me a little sad
我没有成为其中一员
that I was kept from being a part of it.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也不喜欢事情变成这样
I hated how that went down.
但是杰基
But, Jackie,
你可以成为一位优秀的特警队警官
you would've been a great SWAT officer.
你就是一位优秀的特警队警官
You are a great SWAT officer,
只是穿上了不同的制♥服♥
you're just wearing a different uniform.
可能也是我幸运的地方
You know, it's probably lucky for me, too, anyway
因为如果你在特警队
'cause if you were here at SWAT,
我有预感你也许会想抢我的工作
I got a feeling you might be coming after my job.
不 不 洪都 没人能取代你
No, no, Hondo, man. There's no replacing you.
但谢谢你今天让我跟你们一起行动
But thank you for letting me ride with you today,
因为我终于能把这从愿望清单上划掉了
'cause I can finally cross it off my bucket list, so...
来 我送你出去
Come on. I'll walk you out.
好
All right.
瓦斯奎兹
Vasquez,
要是哪天你想回来和我们一起
if you ever want to come back and ride with us,
这里的大门永远向你敞开
door's open.
谢谢你 洪都
Thanks, Hondo.
加油 杰基
Be great, Jackie.
尼歇尔 你怎么来了
Nichelle, what are you doing here?
你说什么 我收到了你的短♥信♥
What do you mean? I got your message.
宝贝 我知道今天很忙
Baby, I know it's been a long day,
但如果我给你发了短♥信♥ 我不会不知道
but I would know if I'd left you a message.
不不
No, no!
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me, man!
卢卡 怎么了
Luca, what's going on?
这事不是已经圆♥满♥解决了
I thought this saga had a happy ending
给它换个引擎什么的吗
with a new engine and all.
现在的问题已经不是引擎了
Look, the engine's not the problem now.
看看那些混♥蛋♥
Look at what those bastards did
把车的内部搞成什么样了
to the inside of this thing, man.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
恭喜 是女孩
Congratulations, it's a baby girl, baby!
等等 女孩吗 你在开玩笑吧
Wait, a-a girl? Are you kidding me?
-尼歇尔 是真的吗 -我什么都不知道
- Nichelle, is this real? - I didn't know anything about it.
我是指这个惊喜
I mean, not this.
我知道 有件事我要和你坦白
Yeah, I know, I-I got to come clean about something.
尼歇尔 今天早上
Nichelle, earlier this morning
你让我负责一些非常珍贵的东西
you put me in charge of some very precious cargo
但我搞丢了
and it got misplaced.
所以我们不得不擅自做决定
So we had to call an audible.
恭喜
Congratulations!
尼歇尔 我们要有女儿了
Nichelle, w-we're having a girl.
你要有一个小棉袄了
You're gonna have a little baby daughter.
感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
不知道 不知所措
I don't know. Overwhelmed.
我知道我很爱你
I mean, I know that I love you so much.
太好了 洪都
Hell yeah, Hondo.
公主奶爸
GirlDad!
太好了
Let's go!
真替你开心
So happy for you, man.
-我们要生女儿了 -太好了 宝贝
- We're having a girl! - Yeah, baby!
我们要生女儿了
We're having a girl!
太棒了
Yeah!
难以置信 简直不敢相信
This is crazy. This is so crazy.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表