剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
被窃取的不仅仅是客户信息
It wasn't just client information that was stolen.
还有供应商的数据
There's supplier data, too.
-供应商是指 -黄金批发商
- Suppliers? As in... - Gold wholesalers.
特留莱德只是个经纪 中间人
Telluride's just a broker, a middleman.
他去找投资者
He finds investors,
但需要有人给他提供真正的黄金
but somebody's got to supply him with the actual gold.
而批发商会比
And a wholesaler's gonna have
任何投资者拥有更大的黄金库存
a much larger gold inventory than any of the investors.
可能价值百万美金
Likely millions of dollars' worth.
这团伙知道是谁给特留莱德提供了黄金吗
And this crew knows who supplied Telluride's gold?
应该是一位叫迈克·麦克吉尔的本地批发商
Looks like it came from a local wholesaler named Mike McGill.
他是洛城人 在太平洋帕利塞德区有一套房♥子
He's an L.A. Native with a house in Pacific Palisades.
他的房♥子价值两个亿
That guy's worth over 200 million,
如果我是奥尔森和贝克汉姆
If I were Olson and Beckham,
知道特警在跟踪我
and I knew SWAT was on my tail,
我会最后再去搞笔大的
I'd go for one last, big score.
除了抢劫铸币厂外 麦克吉尔是最好的选择
Short of robbing a mint, McGill's the next best thing.
尽快赶到麦克吉尔的家
Get to McGill's home ASAP.
卡拉 你把运货箱搬走了吗
Cara, did you move the shipping boxes?
宝贝
Babe?
卡拉 宝贝
Hey, Cara? Babe?
麦克吉尔先生
Mr. McGill.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你只需要知道 我们会拿走
All you need to know is that we will be taking
你所有的金子
all the gold you own.
走
Move.
那是嫌犯的车
That's the suspects' truck.
他们已经到了
They're already here.
30小队 我需要巡警设下警戒线
30-David. I need Patrol to set up a perimeter.
特警队准备进入
SWAT's preparing to make entry.
无嫌犯踪迹
No sign of the suspects.
肯定已经在里面了
Must already be inside.
无强制进入痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
我可以跳过去 打开大门
I could hop over it, open the gate,
-但如果他们正在看 -我们会成为活靶子
- but if they're watching... - We'd be sitting ducks.
史蒂文斯 拿梯子
Stevens, grab the ladder.
我们沿着墙往北走 向上翻入
We'll move north along the wall, we'll go up and over
从东北方接近房♥子
and approach the house from the northeast side.
这处房♥产很大 我们的嫌犯又很喜欢扣扳机
This property's huge and our suspects are trigger-happy.
不要给他们机会夺走另一条生命
Let's not give them a chance to take another life.
行动
Let's move.
鲍威尔 上
Powell, you're up.
这个给我 你收拾最后一箱
I'll take this. You finish the last case.
条子
Cops!
还有金条没拿完
There's still more bars to grab.
二楼
Second floor.
有接触 发现一名嫌犯在楼梯上
Contact. Got a suspect on the stairs.
我们在向二楼追击
We're in pursuit to the second floor.
有枪
Gun!
28小队 一名嫌犯倒地
28-David. One suspect down.
斯特里特
Street.
迪肯
Deac.
还好吗
All right?
-还好 -能起来吗
- Yeah. - Can you get up?
他把我丈夫带去了车♥库♥
He took my husband to the garage.
30D报告 注意
30-David, be advised.
嫌疑人挟持一名人♥质♥前往车♥库♥
The suspect is headed to the garage with a hostage.
打开
Open it!
快点
Come on!
我们的枪♥械♥保险柜就在那
That's where we keep our gun safes.
枪♥械♥保险柜 不止一个吗
Gun safes, plural?
25D报告
25-David.
现在进入车♥库♥
Entering the garage now.
30D
30-David.
不要进入车♥库♥
Do not enter the garage.
嫌疑人在车♥库♥可获取多种枪♥械♥
Suspect has access to multiple firearms in the garage.
不要进去
Do not enter.
重复一遍 不要进去
I repeat, do not enter.
我只想拿了我的金子离开
Just let me take my gold and go!
那不是你的金子
That ain't your gold!
据我了解 持有违♥禁♥品♥刑期要判十多年
Possession's eleven-tenths of the law where I come from.
我觉得不是这么算的
Don't think math works like that.
我说怎么算才算数
This works how I say it works.
你再靠近我就把他们都杀了
You come any closer and I kill everybody.
25D报告 奥尔森站在车♥库♥中间
25-David. Olson's in the center of the garage.
麦克吉尔倒地 没有行动迹象
McGill's on the ground. Not moving.
如果我们打开车♥库♥中间的门
You should have a clear shot
你应该可以开枪
if we open the middle garage door.
听起来是最佳方案
Sounds like our best option.
史蒂文斯 鲍威尔 监视车♥库♥
Stevens, Powell, let's get eyes on that garage.
好了 泰 不要把这件事
Come on, Ty, don't make this harder
-搞得更复杂 -我告诉过你
- than it needs to be. - I already told you.
放我走
Let me go,
所有人都能活下去
and everybody gets to live.
不如你投降 大家也能都活下去
How about you surrender and everyone lives anyway?
30D报告 向指定地点移♥动♥
30-David, moving into position.
等我信♥号♥♥打开门
Wait for my signal to open that door.
-已就位 -已就位
- Set. - Set.
已就位
Set.
已就位
Set.
听我倒数 三 二 一
On my count. Three, two, one...
行动
initiate.
卢卡 谭 行动
Luca, Tan, go!
洛城警局
LAPD!
25D报告 最后一名嫌疑人倒地
25-David to Command. Last suspect down.
我们无需支援
We're Code 4.
20队 240和754组响应 取消支援
20-Squad, show units 240, 754 responding, Code 4.
好了 我们来救你了
All right, we got you.
丹尼 不要 不
Danny, no! No!
洪都 你要干什么...
Hondo, what are you...
洪都 听我说 放开我
Hondo, look, get off of me.
-想想你在做什么 -他活该
- Think about what you're doing. - He deserves this.
他闯进来袭击我 他应该被逮捕
He broke in and assaulted me. I want his ass arrested.
等等 你要...解开手铐
Wait, what are you... Take these cuffs off me.
我希望你烂死在监狱里
I hope you rot in jail.
丹尼 不行
Danny, no!
-不行 坐好 -好吧 好吧
- No! Sit down! - Okay, okay, okay.
你们俩都闭嘴
Shut up, both of you.
听我说 小子
Listen to me, kid.
依我看 你有两个选择
The way I see it, you got two options:
选择一
option one...
继续起诉
go ahead, press charges,
但我们就要把格蕾丝的事写进记录
but then we'll get Grace on the record
包括你造成的 她身上的
with exactly how she got every bruise on her body
每一处淤青
that you gave her.
她不是失踪了吗
Thought she was missing.
现在找到了
She isn't anymore.
我向你保证 没有一个法官
I promise you there ain't no judge
会对你这样的家暴惯犯
who's gonna go easy on
予以从轻处理
a repeat domestic violence offender like you.
下面就是选项二
So that brings us to option two.
你应该对我及时赶到
You consider yourself lucky
感到幸运
that I just ran up in here.
此事就此时此地了结
And this ends right here, right now.
我们都各走各路
And we all move on with our lives.
伙计 那你让我怎么解释这些伤
Hey, man, how do you expect me to explain this?
你从楼梯上滚落 撞到了门上什么的
You fell down some stairs, you ran into a door.
自己去编借口 就像你对格蕾丝做的那样
You make up an excuse, just like you did with Grace.
你自己决定 小子
It's your call, kid.
想走哪条路
Which way you want to go?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表