剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
根据我刚刚审问那个女囚所说
and according to the woman I just interrogated,
很多人都有同样的经历
a lot of people shared it,
所以我们很难锁定嫌疑人
so we're no closer to narrowing down a suspect.
你觉得监狱长知道发生了什么
You think the warden knows what's going on,
但把消息压了下来
and is covering it up?
不会 我在惩教局的朋友说
No, my contact at DOC told me
监狱长是个好人
the warden's a good guy.
监狱很大 需要处理事情的很多
The prison's a big place, a lot going on,
还有霍夫曼这样的狱警控制着所有信息
and with a guard like Hoffman controlling the information,
很有可能 他并不知情
more than likely, he was just unaware.
长官
Sir.
大声点
Turn that up.
现在还没有公布受害人
...yet to release any information about the victim
或作案动机方面的信息
or a possible motive,
根据当地居民所说
but according to a local resident,
本次肇事逃逸是有意而为
the hit-and-run appears to have been intentional...
该死
Aw, damn it.
我们得在媒体
We got to find Wilson's family
掌握霍夫曼的名字 大肆传播之前
before the media gets ahold of Hoffman's name
找到威尔逊的家人
and starts blasting it across the airwaves.
一旦绑匪发现威尔逊失败了
These kidnappers find out that Wilson screwed up
霍夫曼还活着
and didn't kill Hoffman,
他们就会发现手上的人♥质♥没用了
they might decide they got no more use for his family.
威尔逊刚出手术室
Wilson just got out of surgery.
我现在就去医院
I'm gonna head to the hospital
审问一下他
and interview him now.
我要用刚刚从坎迪那掌握的信息
I'm gonna hit him with what we just found out from Candy
逼他说出几个名字
and force him to give us some names.
别逼太紧了
Well, don't push him too hard.
我们需要他的合作 别逼得他再次自杀
We need himto work with us, not try to off himself again.
想找到绑匪的车
Look, finding the kidnappers' van
就好像在道奇体育场那么大的
is like trying to find a needle
干草堆里找一根针
in a haystack the size of Dodger Stadium.
我在查威尔逊家附近的监控
I'm checking traffic cams in Wilson's neighborhood,
看能不能清楚地拍到车牌号♥
see if any caught a better angle on the license plate.
你想好怎么回答邦妮了吗
You thought any more about what you're gonna do about Bonnie?
我觉得鲍威尔说的对
I think Powell's right.
我不知道还能不能再信任她
Not sure I'd ever be able to trust her again.
听着 如果你一年前问我这个问题
Look, you would've asked me a year ago,
我肯定站鲍威尔这边
I'd have been on Powell's side of the fence,
但我现在的想法是
but knowing what I do now,
我觉得婚外情不一定会导致婚姻结束
I don't think an affair has to be the end of a marriage.
我爸在出轨后
I mean, my dad told my mom
马上就向我妈坦白了
about his affair right after it happened, right?
她把他赶了出去
She kicked him out.
那之后他非常诚心地悔过
And he worked really hard to show her how sorry he was,
最终 她接纳了他
and eventually, she took him back.
已经过去四十年了
It's been almost 40 years,
他们比之前更恩爱了
and they're happier than ever, you know?
这好像使他们的婚姻更牢固了
Kind of made them stronger.
你认为我该再给邦妮一次机会
You think I should give Bonnie another chance?
我没这么说 我只是觉得你以考虑一下
No, I'm not saying that. I just think it's worth considering.
不论你怎么决定
Look, whatever you decide,
我都支持你 兄弟
I'm here for you, man.
谢了
Thanks.
空出来的那个房♥间你想好怎么用了吗
Figure out what you're gonna do with the spare room,
等斯特里特搬走后打算怎么办
once you air out the smell of Street's socks?
史蒂文斯建议搞个音乐室
Stevens suggested a music room.
我年轻的时候
Back in the day,
特里和我组了个乐队叫超新星火鸟
Terry and I had a band called the Supernova Firebirds.
我们立志成为下一个克鲁小丑乐队
We were gonna be the next Mötley Crüe.
等等 那你来特警队干什么
Wait, so what are you doing on SWAT
你明明可以跟奥齐·奥斯本一样吸蚂蚁
when you could be snorting lines of ants
像汤米·李那样在酒店的床上放火
and setting fire to hotel beds?
那都是八十年代的事了
Dude, it was the '80s.
后来电脑游戏横空出世
Video games were invented.
我们的野心就被终结了
There went our ambition, you know?
是威尔逊的手♥机♥ 绑匪打来的
Hey, it's Wilson's phone. It's the kidnappers.
-开始追踪来电号♥码 -好
- Start tracing the number. - Yeah.
搞定了没 要是还想活着见到你的家人
就把证据发过来
他们问威尔逊杀了霍夫曼没
They're asking Wilson if he's killed Hoffman yet.
别让他们挂机
We need their phone to stay switched on
等我确定他们的确切位置
as long as possible so we can pinpoint its exact location.
好 我尽量拖住他们
All right, I'll try to stall them.
让他们发证据证明
Tell them to send proof that
威尔逊的妻儿都还活着
Wilson's wife and kids are still alive.
我要先看看我的家人是不是还活着
你还没找到他们
You haven't found them.
要是你杀了我该多好
I wish you'd just killed me.
对 算你倒霉 我没杀成
Yeah, well, unlucky for you, I didn't.
我们知道霍夫曼的勾当了 侵犯女囚
We know what Hoffman was up to, assaulting prisoners.
你只是站在一旁 不管不问
And you just stood by and let it happen.
霍夫曼说要是我说出去 就炒了我
Hoffman said that he'd get me fired if I said anything.
我老婆得了癌症
My wife has cancer.
我不能没有这份工作 失去保险
I can't risk losing my job and our health care.
要是早点告诉我们这个情况
Well, if we had known at the start what this was about,
我们就能知道该从哪查起了
we would've known where to look.
但现在 我们一直在做无用功
Instead, we've been chasing our tails.
杰米 你一定知道是谁绑走了你的家人
Jamie, you must have some idea who took your family.
我不知道 我发誓
I don't. I-I swear.
唯一能救他们的方法就是杀了霍夫曼
The only way to save them was to kill Hoffman.
但我搞砸了
And I screwed up.
现在太迟了 我没法...
It's too late. I can't...
恐慌对救你家人毫无帮助
You're panicking, and that is not gonna help your family.
看着我
Look at me.
当人感觉受到威胁时
When people feel threatened,
会有创伤应激反应
their fight, flight, freeze response kicks in.
但是这些是可以克服的
But you can train yourself to overcome it.
杰米 深呼吸
Jamie, take a deep breath.
好了 现在慢慢吐气
Okay, now you let it out slowly.
集中注意力 回想一个画面 往好了想
Focus on an image, a positive one.
想想你的孩子
Your children.
回忆一下你第一次把他们抱在怀里的场景
Remember the first time you held them in your arms.
这就对了
There you go.
怎么样
Now you see that?
你的心率开始下降了
Your heart rate's dropping.
现在你可以更清楚地思考了
Now you can think more clearly.
杰米 现在你的孩子需要你
Jamie, your kids need you right now.
你的妻子也非常非常需要你
Your wife needs you real bad right now.
现在救他们还来得及
There's still time to save them.
好吧
Okay.
把绑匪跟你说的话告诉我
Now, walk me through what the kidnappers said to you.
他们说我必须得杀了霍伊沃
Th... They-they said I had to kill Huevo.
拉美裔囚犯是这么叫霍夫曼的
That's what the Latina prisoners call Hoffman.
鸡蛋的意思 因为他秃顶
"Egg," Because he's bald.
这个有帮助吗
Does-does that help?
可能有
It might.
我知道你觉得我是个懦夫
I know that you think that I'm a coward.
我也瞧不起我自己
I'm so ashamed of myself.
但是我没想对你开枪
But I wouldn't have shot you.
没人生来就勇敢 杰米
No one's born brave, Jamie.
这是后天慢慢学的
That's something you learn by doing,
承认自己的错误是需要勇气的
and admitting what you just did, that took courage.
我觉得你已经迈出了第一步
Seems like a first step to me.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔显示绑匪的手♥机♥
Cell phone towers put the kidnappers' phone
在半山医院内
somewhere within Hillside Hospital.
霍夫曼被撞后就是送到了那里
That's where they took Hoffman after the hit-and-run.
威尔逊也被送到了那里
It's also where they took Wilson.
洪都现在就在那
Hondo's there right now.
什么事 卢卡
Yeah, what's up, Luca?
定位到绑匪手♥机♥了 就在医院里
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表