剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Just bring me back my baby. Please.
洪都
Hondo.
你们得看看这个
You guys should see this.
隔壁的商♥铺♥从他们
The business next door pulled this
一个监控上调出来的
from one of their security cameras.
今天早上2点的
It's from 2:00 a.M. This morning.
他们商店后面的小巷
The alley behind their store.
-那个是迈卡 -对
- Is that Micah? - Yup.
和他一起的男人在这个收♥容♥所♥工作
The man with him works here at the shelter.
是门卫
He's the janitor.
从他们走路的样子判断
Judging by the way they move,
他不想让人看到他是带着孩子离开的
that guy did not want to be seen leaving with the kid.
我都不愿意去想这家伙
I don't want to think about what this guy wants
会对一个8岁孩子干什么
with an eight-year-old child.
我估计不会是好事
I'm gonna go with nothing good.
我们得赶在什么不可挽回的事发生之前
We better find that boy and find him fast,
找到这个孩子
before it's too late.
反恐特警队
第六季 第十集
那个绑♥架♥迈卡的变♥态♥ 我们查到什么了
What do we have on the creep who abducted Micah?
看起来这个门卫
Looks like our janitor was working
用了假身份在收♥容♥所♥工作
at the homeless shelter under a fake ID,
给自己起名叫托尼·科鲁兹
calling himself Tony Cruz.
这个名字查不到任何任何背景信息
The name didn't yield any background info,
于是我们提取了他的指纹并找到了这个
so we pulled his prints and found this.
他的真名叫利亚姆·邓恩
His real name is Liam Dunn.
这位邓恩先生6个月前刚刚获释
Mr. Dunn here was just released from prison six months ago.
什么事进去的
What was he in for?
因为在停车检查时袭♥警♥
Did five years and change up in Corcoran
在科克伦监狱蹲了5年多
for assaulting an officer at a traffic stop.
在这之前
Before that,
几起酒吧斗殴 两次酒驾
string of bar fights, a couple of DUIs.
-典型的暴脾气 -值得注意的是
- Your textbook hothead. - Yeah, but get this--
他的案底是最后一次被捕
His rap sheet only spans back
往前一年半才开始的
a year and a half prior to his last arrest.
在那之前 没违过法
Before that, no trouble with the law,
连违停罚单都没有
not even a parking ticket.
那这家伙大部分时间都是模范公民
So the guy goes most of his life as a model citizen,
然后突然就失控了
then suddenly spirals out of control?
很好奇是什么触发他这样的
Wonder what triggered him.
有什么能查出动机的线索吗
Anything there hint towards motive?
还没有 指挥官
Not yet, Commander.
但绑♥架♥者刚刚出狱
But our kidnapper is fresh out of prison.
-因袭♥警♥入狱5年 -重刑犯 太好了
- Did five years for assaulting a cop. - Felon. Wonderful.
-有性犯罪的前科吗 -没有
- Any history of sex crimes? - None.
但想想看 如果这次是贩卖♥♥人口
Yeah, but you'd think, if this was trafficking,
-他的案底里一定有线索 -不一定
- there'd be something in his rap sheet. - Maybe, maybe not.
不管怎么样 这都是一个绑♥架♥了一名8岁男童的
Either way, we got a 51-year-old ex-convict
51岁前科犯
who took an eight-year-old boy.
收♥容♥所♥的管♥理♥员♥之前没在
The shelter's housing supervisor wasn't there earlier.
赶紧回去 争取了解这个门卫的更多情况
So we'll go back, try to get more intel on the janitor.
找到这混♥蛋♥的线索 要快
Go get a lead on this son of a bitch, and get it fast!
我孩子有什么消息了吗
Did you hear anything about my baby?
我一直等在这 什么消息都没有
I mean, I've been waiting here, and-and nothing.
你们没有人说一个字
You know, not a word, from any of you.
艾比 坐下喝杯水
Abby, just take a seat. We got you some water.
不 你没听我说
No, but you're not hearing me.
得尽快找到他 否则就来不及了 求你了
We got to find him before it's too late. Please!
我们正在尽己所能找你的孩子
And we're doing everything in our power to do just that.
但是与此同时
But in the meantime,
你得坐下回答我们几个问题
I'd like you to sit down and answer some questions.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我知道你们会怎么想我
I know what this looks like.
什么样的母亲
I mean, what kind of mother
会把她的孩子丢在流浪者收♥容♥所♥呢
leaves her child at a homeless shelter, right?
你是这么做的吗
Is that what you did?
把迈卡丢在那儿不管
You left Micah there without supervision?
问题就在这 我没有
Well, that's the thing. I didn't.
对天发誓
Honest to God.
好的 你跟我们解释一下
Okay, well, then why don't you try to
这件事的来龙去脉好吗
explain to us how this all happened?
我在一家
So I work at a,
我在奥林匹克的一家加油站工作
I work at a gas station up on Olympic.
那个老板很难相处
And my boss is like a real piece, right?
他改了我的轮班时间
He-he switched the schedule on me,
逼我上夜班
and he forced me to work graveyard.
而我需要这份工作
And, like, I need this job.
然后收♥容♥所♥的人跟我说
You know? And so the people at the shelter said
可以帮我照顾他 我信了
they'd look after him and I trusted them.
收♥容♥所♥的人
The people at the shelter.
好吧
Right.
你昨晚什么时候开始上班的
What time did your shift start last night?
我凌晨1点上的班 然后迈卡的学校
I started work at like 1:00, and then Micah's school
早上9点给我打了电♥话♥
called me at like 9:00 in the morning
他们说迈卡没去学校
and they said that he never showed up,
我赶忙回到收♥容♥所♥ 发现迈卡不见了
so I ran back to the shelter and he was gone.
我觉得收♥容♥所♥的员工在撒谎
I mean, I thought the staff was lying.
我觉得他们早就通知了儿童和家庭服务部
You know? I thought they had, like, reported me to DCFS
告我疏于照顾孩子什么的
for, like, neglect or something.
你戒毒多久了
How long have you been sober?
13个月
13 months.
戒之前呢
And before that?
在这之前 很糟糕
Well, before that, it was really bad.
我和迈卡被原来的社区赶了出来
I mean, Micah and I got evicted from our apartment and
被赶出来的是你 他才8岁
You mean, you got evicted. He's eight.
既然你当时吸毒
If you were so strung out on drugs,
为什么还能把迈卡留在身边
why wasn't Micah taken from you?
我在被赶出来之前已经戒毒了
I got clean before all that.
我竭尽全力让我们的生活回到正轨
I've been doing everything I can to get us back on track.
你现在还觉得你的生活在正轨上吗
And you consider your life to be on track now?
与一年前相比 确实是
Compared to where we were a year ago, yeah, I do.
艾比 这是从收♥容♥所♥隔壁商家
Um, Abby, this is security footage
店里拿到的安保录像
taken from a business next door to the shelter.
录像时间是凌晨2点
Timestamp is 2:00 A.M.
迈卡
Micah.
对
Yeah.
-那是托尼 收♥容♥所♥的门卫 -对
- Uh...That's-that's Tony. That's the janitor. - Right.
你以为他叫托尼 他真名叫利亚姆·邓恩
Well, you know him as Tony, but his real name is Liam Dunn.
他是最后一个和你儿子在一起的人
And he's the last person to be seen with your boy.
他的真名 我不明白
His real name? Wh-- I don't understand.
利亚姆最近刚出狱
Liam was recently released from prison.
出狱
Prison?
他一直对我们很好
He was always so nice to us.
为什么他要这么做
Why would he do something like this? I--
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
要我说 这事荒唐的地方多了去了
You ask me, there's a whole lot of this that doesn't make sense.
斯特里特 别走这么快
Hey, Street. Not so fast.
你刚在里面怎么回事
What was your problem in there?
不会吧
Seriously?
你没信她那一套
You're not buying that whole
"我要改过自新"的老套说辞吧
"I'm turning over a new leaf" routine, right?
我意思是 这种话她肯定练过百八十遍了
I mean, she's rehearsed that bit a hundred times before.
那你觉得她昨晚在哪呢
So, where do you think she was last night?
你觉得她去吸毒了
You think she was out getting a fix?
谁会把8岁的儿子丢到收♥容♥所♥
Who leaves their eight-year-old child in a homeless shelter
让一群根本不认识的人照顾
to be looked after by complete strangers?
哦 瘾君子会
Oh, that's right. A junkie.
这个瘾君子刚刚还持枪挟持了人♥质♥
The same junkie who just held hostages at gunpoint.
她并非无错 这点我同意
I agree she's not without fault.
但她终究还是跟我们合作了
But ultimately, she cooperated with us then.
她现在在配合我们
She's cooperating with us now.
所以呢 她就可以无罪了吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表