剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
亲子鉴定
It's a paternity test.
能证明卡尔·卢卡斯是我父亲
Proving Carl Luca's my father.
上周律师打开了我母亲的遗嘱
Lawyers unsealed my mom's will last week.
显然她瞒着你们父亲做了鉴定
Apparently she tested him without him even knowing.
用什么做的 从他垃圾里扒来的样本吗
By what, going through his trash?
我不知道 但她是一名警♥察♥
You know, I have no idea, but she was a cop.
我猜她还是想让我知道这件事
And I guess she wanted me to know after all.
你不需要做任何证明
You don't have to prove anything.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing, bro?
我电♥话♥里都跟你讲清楚了
I already explained everything on the phone.
如果你接受不了 我们就没必要见面
If you weren't ready to do this, we didn't have to meet.
这消息对我来说不算新鲜 我三年前就知道她了
This is not news to me, man-- I've known about her for three years.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
什么...你怎么 我还是几周前才知道的
Wha... H-how? I-I just found out weeks ago.
你还记得那段时间吗
Remember that time
我准备重新开始
that I was getting back on my feet
和爸妈一起住了一段时间
and I was staying with Mom and Dad for a little while?
她母亲带着那张亲子鉴定来我们家门口
Well, her mom shows up on the doorstep with that piece of paper.
谢天谢地 爸妈那天出城了
Thank God Mom and Dad were out of town.
三年前 应该是我妈
Three years-- that must have been
查出来自己生病的时候
when my mom found out she was sick.
那我可不知道
I wouldn't know.
我们没谈多久
Conversation didn't last very long.
我不知道她是来道歉
I don't know if she was there for an apology,
还是来要钱的
whether she wanted money...
那个时候我不会让她妨碍爸妈安享晚年
I was not gonna let her ruin Mom and Dad's twilight years,
现在也同样不会 所以...
and I'm not gonna let you do it now, so...
我一点都不想妨碍他们
Well, that's, um... that's not at all what I want.
是啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
-好了 这就是个错误 -是的
- Okay, this was a mistake. -Yep.
一切都是个错误 抱歉打扰了
All of it. Sorry I ever reached out.
等等 杜兰特
Wait. Durant.
-伊娃 伊... -拜 谢了
- Eva. Ev... - Bye. Thanks.
你为什么这么对她
Why would you treat her like that?
你怎么不告诉我还有个妹妹
How could you not tell me we had a baby sister?
如果你想爸爸的家丑外扬 请自便
If you want to air out Dad's dirty laundry, go ahead.
别客气 给他打...
Be my guest. Give him a c...
或者这样 你给妈妈打个电♥话♥更好
Even better, why don't you give Mom a call?
也许从宝贝儿子那
Maybe it'll go down a little easier
得知这个消息能更好接受一点
coming from the family's golden boy.
伊娃只是想有家的归属感
Eva just wanted to feel like part of a family.
-那又怎样 -只想要归属感好吗
- So? - Okay?
我应该告诉她咱们家有多糟糕
I should have warned her out how messed-up ours is
我应该告诉她你的真面目
and I should have told her who you really are.
-是吗 我什么真面目 -是的
- Oh. Who am I? - Yeah.
-想听真话 -当然
- Truth? - Yeah.
你是个烂人
You're a deadbeat.
你就是个烂人
You're a deadbeat hell-bent on
见不得别人好 特里
tearing down anyone happier than you, Terry.
你不想让每个人都好过
Which is everyone.
虽然我就和杜兰特见了几次面
I only hung out with Durant a few times.
但我感觉 比起你 我和她更亲近
I feel closer to her than I ever did with my loser brother.
去你的 去他妈的这个家
Man, screw you. Screw this whole damn family.
赶紧滚吧 特里
Screw you, too, Terry.
也不知道做这些是为了谁
I don't even know why I try anymore.
听说谭从化工厂的监控录像中
Just heard Tan got something off a security tape
找到线索了
from the chemical plant?
放置炸♥弹♥的人在偷化学品时用俄语打了一通电♥话♥
Bomber placed a call in Russian as he stole the chemical
翻译过来就是 "够把他们都杀了" -"都杀了"
translated to -"It's enough to kill them all." - "Kill them all?
听起来他们还有更大的计划
Sounds like they got something bigger planned.
这里我就不太懂了
This is what I don't get.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人向来不打无准备之仗
Russian operations are known for being prepared.
这看起来好像是临时起意
This looks more like a guy improvising on the fly.
有追踪到那辆路虎的信息吗
Any luck tracking the Land Rover?
没有 导航系统被毁了
No, no dice. Nav system's been disabled.
卢卡正在想其它措施
Luca's trying to find a work-around.
咱们要去找的那位难民女孩
Hey, remind me the name of the refugee girl
-叫什么来着 -奥克萨娜
- we're talking to. - Oksana.
多尔纳神父觉得她可能知道
Father Dorner thinks that she might have an idea
科斯洛夫一家藏在哪里
where the Koslovs are hiding out.
今天再次见到他肯定会唤起一些记忆
Seeing him again today must have stirred up some memories.
-你还好吧 -当然
- You holding up okay? - Yeah, sure.
奥克萨娜 我是哈里森警司 这是凯警司
Oksana, I'm Sergeant Harrelson, this is Sergeant Kay.
我们想问你几个关于斯科洛夫一家的问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions about the Koslov family.
我们听说你曾经是他们的邻居
We hear you've been spending time down the hall at their place,
你和科斯洛夫夫人关系不错
that-that you and Mrs. Koslov are close--
应该是朋友吧
as in, friends.
是的 博伊卡教我做饭
Yes, Boyka teaches me to cook.
我母亲 她
My mother, she...
在战争中去世了
...she died in the war.
很抱歉听到这样的消息
I'm really sorry to hear that.
博伊卡的丈夫 还有她的儿子
Boyka's husband, her sons--
除了住在同一栋楼外 我其实并不认识他们
outside of the building where we live I do not really know them.
你知道他们听说科斯洛夫先生的死讯后
Do you have any idea where they may have gone
有可能会去哪里吗
once they heard the news about Mr. Koslov?
你有没有听他们提起过感觉自己生活在恐惧中
Did you ever overhear them discuss fearing for their lives?
我们是难民
We are refugees.
我们都生活在恐惧中
We all live in fear.
这也是我们离开乌克兰的原因
Is why we left Ukraine.
我常常在晚上躺在床上
I used to lie in bed at night and wait
等着弹片击穿屋顶
for shell to drop through roof.
不知道自己还能不能再醒来
To wonder if I will not wake up.
我无法想象一个16岁的孩子会经历这些
I can't imagine experiencing that as a 16-year-old.
我父亲觉得美国很安全
My father thought America was safe.
但经历了科斯洛夫先生的事情后
But after what happen to Mr. Koslov,
他觉得我们来这里是个错误
he thinks we made a mistake in coming here.
但我们还能去哪呢
But where else would we go?
你上次见到科斯洛夫一家是什么时候
When did you last see the Koslovs?
昨晚 我没待多久
Last night. I did not stay long.
就是借了点牛奶
Just to borrow some milk.
他们当时看起来怎么样
How'd the family seem to you?
你有注意到什么异常的吗
Did you notice anything unusual?
我父亲说 那只是我的幻想
My father says it is just my imagination.
现在是时候说出来了
Well, now is the time to share,
因为炸了科斯洛夫先生的人还会再次行动
because whoever bombed Mr. Koslov will do it again.
下一次会波及更多人
And a lot more people next time.
我觉得 他们表现得很紧张
To me, the whole family seem nervous.
就像我躺在床上等待炮弹的来临
Like when you lie and wait for a shell.
就像有事要发生
Like something is coming.
但这也只是我的推测
But this is just what I think.
你们过来一下
Need you guys out here.
稍等一下
Excuse us.
找到被偷路虎的一条线索
Got a lead on the stolen Land Rover.
怎么找到的 你不是说他们破坏了导航
How? I thought you said they disabled the Nav system.
是的 但我和车主聊了聊
They did, but I talked to the car's owner, okay?
他把健身包放在了后备箱
He left his gym bag in the trunk.
里面有很高级的耳机
Had these fancy new earbuds inside,
带有追踪功能
they were complete with tracking technology.
那你定位到它们了吗
Did you ping the earbuds?
高速巡逻队在出口匝道的垃圾中找到了
CHP pulled them from a pile of trash near an off-ramp.
我以为线索到这就断了
I thought it was a dead end, right?
但数据显示
But the data shows
这对耳机两个小时前处于静止状态
that the earbuds were stationary for two hours earlier,
就在十二大街和橄榄大街交汇的建筑里
just outside of a building at 12th and Olive.
那离谭和瓦斯奎兹挺近的
Right, that's less than a mile from where Tan and Vasquez are.
-没错 -你让他们去那里了吗
- Yep. - Did you tell them to head to this place?
他们马上到了
They're landing now.
你们的人还有多久到
How far is your team?
12分钟 你们的人呢
12 minutes. Yours?
10分钟 不过有卢卡在 8分钟足矣
Ten. But knowing Luca, they'll be here in eight.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表