剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
关机的时间和地点
the phones went dark.
洪都
Oh, and, Hondo,
今天对我意义重大 我听说
I got it on good authority that today's significance
你们为了纪念这一天
in my career is not lost on you,
可能会举办一些
and that there may be some sort
庆祝派对
of gathering in the works.
长官 你在特警队呆了四十年
Sir, 40 years on the LAPD,
这真的是件值得骄傲的事情
that's something to be real proud of.
这和骄傲无关
Well, this isn't about pride.
芭芭拉不想希望我♥干♥这份工作干到六十岁
Barb hated the thought of me working this job into my 60s.
所以大概十五多年前 我答应了她
So 15 or so years ago, I cut her a deal.
等我的警♥察♥生涯满了四十年
I told her when I hit my 40th anniversary as a cop,
就退休
I'd retire.
如果她还活着的话
So in an alternate version of my life,
我的生活可能会不一样
if she were still alive,
我们可能早就去牙买♥♥加了
we'd probably be off to Jamaica right about now.
指挥官 我印象中的芭芭拉
Commander, what I remember of Barb is
她只想你过得开心
she'd just want you to be happy,
我现在很开心
Well, I am happy.
我也不会退休
And I'm not going anywhere either.
不过 庆祝今天这种日子只会让我意识到
No, celebrating today just makes me think about
我失去的 所以无论你在计划什么
what I've lost, so whatever you're planning,
我希望你能取消
I'm asking you to call it off.
这只不过又是一件提醒自己
It's just another reminder that I'm closer
我已经垂垂老矣的事情罢了
to the end than the start.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢你在百忙之中抽出时间来见我
Thanks for carving time out of your scheduleto meet me.
老朋友 应该的
Anything for an old friend.
你说想和我私下谈谈
All right, so you said you want to discuss something in person?
对 我们需要说清楚一些事
Yeah. We need to get something straight.
欧文从很多人口中听说
Owen has heard from multiple sources
你一直在会议上贬低我们的安保公♥司♥
that you've been dumping on our security company in meetings,
-诋毁我的职业道德 -冷静 猛♥男♥
- disparaging my work ethic. - Easy, tiger.
我从没有说过任何坏话
I never disparaged anything.
告诉客户我对这份工作不上心
Telling clients that my head's not really in it,
因为我的正职是警♥察♥
that I'm a full-time cop.
我没说错 不是吗
Well, that part's true, isn't it?
对你们俩来说 安保公♥司♥并不是什么
I mean, it's not like the security firm's a top priority
你们心中最重要的事
for either one of you.
你是特警队的一员
You have SWAT,
据我所知
and from what I've heard,
欧文经常在佛罗里达打高尔夫
Owen's playing a lot of golf in Florida.
公平公正地打败我们
Look, it's one thing to snag a client
争取到客户是一回事
by beating us fair and square,
但通过诋毁我们达到自己的目的 这有悖于职业操守
but to do it by tearing us down, that is unethical.
拜托 迪肯 我不是针对你
Come on, Deac, man, this isn't personal,
这就是生意之道
it's business.
我宁愿失去我的生意
Well, I'd rather lose my business
也不愿挣这样的不义之财
than to make money doing it like that.
祝你为你的音乐节新客户工作得愉快
Have fun working the music festival for your new client.
我们没得到合同 生意被洛城黄金抢走了
Yeah, we didn't get the contract. L.A. Gold did.
我相信这消息至少能让你开心一点
I'm sure that makes you at least a little happy.
别太较真了 迪肯
Take it easy, Deac.
好了 如果这个人接了 你要说的话
Okay, if this guy answers, everything you got to say
-都在这上面了 -好 明白
- is laid out right here. - Yeah, I got it.
告诉他我是穆里尔·古兹曼的表哥
I tell him I'm Muriel Guzman's cousin.
她怀了乌兰的孩子 想今晚见他一面
She's pregnant with Ulan's baby, and needs to see him tonight.
好了 见面安排一定会是贩毒集团来掌控
Okay, the cartel are gonna want to take control of the meeting,
不管他们选了什么地点和乌兰见面 答应就行了
so whatever location they pick, just agree to meet Ulan there.
手♥机♥公♥司♥说这个号♥码有人使用 但是无法追踪
Phone company says the number's active, but untraceable.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
先把认罪协议给我
Not until I know we got a deal.
指挥官还在争取
Commander's working on it still.
那这个电♥话♥我不会打
Then I ain't calling no one.
缉毒局给你的认罪协议
Offer from the DEA.
他们撤销了你的拘捕指控
They drop your resisting arrest charge,
等乌兰被捕后 你进入证人保护计划
and when Ulan is captured, you enter Witsec,
还能得到一笔可观的津贴
with a healthy stipend to boot.
小个子也有吧
Shorty, too, right?
他们只答应如果小个子能洗脱罪名
They only agreed to let Shorty enter witness protection
才能让他进证人保护计划
if he's cleared of the charges against him.
那要几个月
That'll take months.
我们怎么知道能不能洗清罪名 不行
And how do we know he'll be cleared, huh? No way.
如果小个子不能一起 没得谈
If Shorty ain't part of it, no deal.
指挥官 介意我们给博伊尔施点压吗
Commander, you mind if we, uh, try to twist Boyle's arm?
-你们随意 -我们走
- Be my guest. - Come on. Let's go.
干得漂亮 先生们
Nice work, gentlemen.
照这个速度 晚饭前我们就能把乌兰绳之以法了
At this rate, we'll have Ulan locked up and still be home for supper.
我去楼上监听电♥话♥
I'll be upstairs monitoring the call.
联调局给马科斯的协议
The deal the Feds are offering Marcos,
必须得包括他的兄弟小个子
it's got to include his brother Shorty.
小个子正面临严重指控
Shorty Guzman's facing serious charges.
是要走司法程序的
There's a legal process.
八年前 小个子才十二岁
Eight years ago, Shorty was 12,
而且比目击证人所描述的人矮了30厘米
and a foot shorter than the suspect the witness described.
罪犯不是他
It wasn't him.
现在小个子还帮助马科斯
Now, Shorty is helping Marcos
告发一个凶残的贩毒集团继承人
inform on the heir to a ruthless cartel.
告诉马科斯我们只和他达成协议
Yeah, you tell Marcos we're making a deal with him,
不是所有犯了事的亲戚都可以来分一杯羹的
not every relative that ever got a speeding ticket.
-让他打电♥话♥ -不
- Have him make the damn call. - No.
小个子不在协议里 马科斯是不会打这个电♥话♥的
Marcos won't do it unless Shorty's included in the deal.
那我重新提交一遍报告
I will resubmit the paperwork,
不过即便上面同意了
but even if the higher-ups agree,
重新开出条件也要一个多小时
it'll still be over an hour for the offer to be redrawn.
我先去申请 趁乌兰还在城里
In the meantime, let's get this show on the road
你们赶紧打电♥话♥
while Ulan's still in town.
他不接
He ain't gonna pick up.
再等等
Just give it a sec.
你是谁
¿Quién es?
我是马科斯·古兹曼
This is Marcos Guzman.
我是穆里尔·古兹曼的表哥
I'm Muriel Guzman's cousin.
穆里尔认识你的一个叫Z的朋友
Muriel knows a friend of yours named Z.
前阵子有个她的消息
She got some news a while back
她怀孕了 爸爸是Z
that she's having a baby and Z's the dad.
她觉得应该告诉他一声
She thought he'd want to know.
你说你是谁
Who the hell did you say this is?
把照片发给他
Text him the photo.
马科斯·古兹曼
Marcos Guzman.
看手♥机♥ 我给你发了条信息
Check your phone. Just sent you a text.
她想怎么样 要钱
What's she want? Money?
她想见Z一面 跟他谈清楚
She wants to meet Z and talk it out.
不行
Well, that's not gonna happen.
你们先来见我
Not till you go through me.
好
All right.
在哪 什么时候
Where and when?
圣安娜街和希尔街拐角处有家旧车间
There's an old machine shop on the corner of Santa Ana and Hill.
三十分钟内 就你和那个女的
30 minutes. Just you and the girl.
你们最好在我回来之前把协议准备好
Paperwork better be ready for me to sign when I get back.
我刚收到副典狱长的消息
I just got word from the deputy warden.
他们正在把小个子转移到单人监禁室去
They're moving Shorty to a single-room cell.
他会安全的
He's gonna be safe.
打开六号♥狱室
Open six!
不知道你是拍了谁的马屁
Not sure whose ass you've been kissing,
好好享受吧 小甜心
but enjoy, cupcake.
关门
Close six!
我们需要听到里面的动静
We need ears inside.
这是唯一能保证你安全的办法
It's the only way we can keep you safe.
监听器在扣子里面
Now, the recorder's built into the button.
尽量不要去想它
Just try not to think about it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表