剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你们特警队经常一起聚吗
Hey, you guys hang out a lot as a team?
对 之前经常聚
Uh, yeah, we used to a lot more.
去年我们都有点忙
The last year we've all gotten a little busy.
你们呢
What about here?
泰国特警下班后会聚聚吗
Does Thai SWAT hang out off duty?
不太会 我们一向是工作第一
Not really. We have work.
家庭第二 不会混为一谈
And then we have family. We don't mix the two.
我们会
We do.
洛城警局特警队就是一个大家庭
LAPD SWAT is family.
喂
Hello?
-迪肯 听见了吗 -洪都 发生什么事了
- Deacon! Do you copy? - Hondo, what's going on?
我们需要帮助
We need help.
乔 我们需要马上撤离
Joe... We need immediate evac.
我们 我们现在在边境附近
We're, we're near the border...
佐敏的海♥洛♥因♥
Zaw Min's heroin...
就在河边
...by a river.
洪都 再说一遍 我没听清楚
Hey, Hondo, say that again. I'm not copying.
洪都
Hondo?!
怎么了
What's going on?
不好说 但他肯定遇上麻烦了
I'm not sure, he's definitely in trouble, though.
他提到什么需要马上撤离
He said something about needing an evac.
他的电♥话♥直接转进语♥音♥信箱了
His cell's going straight to voice mail.
继续打 我问问尼歇尔
All right, keep trying. I'll call Nichelle.
快点 没电了
Oh, come on. Battery's dead.
我们不能待在这儿 乔 我们要转移
We got to move, Joe. We got to move, man.
走吧
Come on.
没事
Hey, no trouble.
我们不是坏人
We're friendly.
不是坏人
Friendly.
我们不想惹上麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
你喜欢湖人队
You like the Lakers?
你的衬衫 湖人队
Your shirt, the Lakers.
你喜欢他们吗
You like them?
你是美国人
You American?
对 我是美国人 我来自洛杉矶
Yeah, I'm American. I'm from Los Angeles.
和湖人队一样
Just like the Lakers.
他说什么
What's he saying?
他的弟弟和朋友
His younger brother and his friends,
被囚禁了
they're being held prisoner.
这些人打他们 谁逃跑就杀了谁
They beat them, they kill anyone that tries to escape.
他想让我们救下他们
He wants us to save them.
听我说
Listen to me,
我保证我们会帮你
I promise we will help you.
但现在 我需要你先帮我们
But right now, I need you to help us.
你能帮我们拿到
Can you get us keys
其中一辆吉普车的钥匙吗 钥匙
for one of those Jeeps? Keys?
吉普车的钥匙
拜托你了
Please.
我会随时向你汇报
I will keep you posted.
尼歇尔说洪都和乔
Nichelle says Hondo went with Joe
去了一个大毒枭窝
to the site of somebig drug bust,
但本应该早就回来了
but they should've been back by now.
有人去找他们了吗
Anyone out looking for them?
没有 乔的其他队员在金三角巡逻
No. Rest of Joe's unit is on patrol in the Golden Triangle,
距离太远 他们要明天才能回来
out of range. They're not back till tomorrow.
那他们现在是孤军奋战了
So the two of them are out there on their own.
我们得去帮他们
We got to go help them.
怎么帮 我们离他上百千米远 除非有直升机
How? We're hundreds of miles away. We'd need a chopper.
算你们运气好 问对了人
Lucky for you, you know the right people.
他会告密的
He's gonna tell them we're here.
不会
No, he's not.
这孩子也需要我们
The kid needs us just as much as we need him.
看到了吗
See?
我们可以相信他
We can trust him.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
谢谢
Hey. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是洪都 你叫什么名字
My name's Hondo. What's yours?
德
Thet.
德 跟我们走 德
Thet. Come with us, Thet.
我们可以带你去安全的地方
We can get you someplace safe.
不 我不能走
No, I can't leave.
我不能抛下我哥哥和其他人
Not without my brother and the others.
好吧 我理解
Okay, I understand.
我们会回来找你的 我保证
We will come back for you, I promise.
不 你们不会的
No, you won't.
不过没关系
But that's okay.
我想给你一件东西
I want to give you something.
你看
You see this?
这是一枚纪念币
It's called a challenge coin.
把它送给别人意义非常非常重大
Giving it to somebody is a big, big deal.
这意味着那个人做了特别勇敢的事
It means that that person did something really brave.
德 你帮助我们是非常勇敢的事
Thet, you helping us was brave.
而我把这个送给你
And me giving this to you,
意味着我们是朋友
means that we're friends.
你明白吗
You understand?
朋友 德 你可以相信我
Friends. Thet, you can trust me.
乔 我们去吉普车那里
Joe, let's get to the Jeep.
在那边
你怎么样
How are you doing?
不太好
Not good.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
不知道现在情况如何 甚至不知道他们
Not knowing what's happening, if they're even...
是生是死
alive or dead.
我们能做的只有
All we can do
保持坚强
is stay strong
相信他们
and have faith.
是啊
Yeah.
这是僧人们开过光的
This has been blessed by monks.
戴着它会有好运
It brings luck to whoever wears it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
洪都和乔在这片地区失踪了
Hondo and Joe are AWOL somewhere in this region.
现在迪肯和谭正和泰国特警队
Now, Deacon and Tan are choppering north
乘着直升机向北 试图找到他们
with the Thai SWAT team to try to locate them.
我们能做些什么 我们总得帮点忙
Okay, what can we do? We got to do something.
-我们这边能做的不多 -或许有办法
- There's not a lot we can do from here. - Well, maybe there is.
洪都本来在访问绿茶海♥洛♥因♥工厂
Hondo was visiting the site of the Green Tea heroin factory.
根据我这边得到的消息
Now, from intel on this end,
听起来那个工厂恢复生产了
sounds like it's back up and running.
迪肯在电♥话♥上得到的信息不多 但他听到一个名字
Now, Deacon didn't get much on the call, but he did get a name.
佐敏 他是缅♥甸♥毒枭
Zaw Min. He's a Burmese drug lord
运营着毒品生意 人们都以为他死了
running the operation. He's thought to be dead.
但如果他的工厂恢复生产了
But if his factory is up and running...
没错 或许佐敏也死而复生了
Exactly. Maybe Zaw Min is, too.
里奥斯抓到的那个当地毒贩
Okay, the local dealer that Rios busted,
似乎知道一些关于绿茶行动的消息
he seemed to know something about the Green Tea operation.
或许足以帮助我们找到洪都
Maybe enough to help us find Hondo.
这希望很渺茫
It's a really long shot.
眼下这是我们唯一的希望
Well, right now, it's our only shot.
我们走
Okay, let's go. Come on.
你们能来真是太好了
I'm so glad you guys came.
我真的不知道该怎么想了
I just don't know what to think.
他不会有事的 现在我们来了
He's gonna be okay. We're here now.
泰国特警队会主导搜救行动
Thai SWAT's gonna lead the search and rescue.
他们跟我们一样都很想找到洪都和乔
They want to find Hondo and Joe as much as we do.
你有跟他们联♥系♥过吗
Have you had any contact with them?
没有 我们什么消息都没有
No. We haven't heard anything.
我跟洪都通话时 他提到什么遗迹
When I spoke to Hondo, he mentioned something about ruins.
-你听说过这个吗 -有些古庙遗迹
- Does that mean anything to you? - There are old temple ruins.
在靠近缅♥甸♥边界的地方
Close to the border with Myanmar.
-我们从那里入手 -拜托
- We'll start there. - Please.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表