剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Be a rat?
几年前 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 你心里好受吗
Was it hard giving me up years ago?
希望如此 毕竟我是你的家人
I hope it was, seeing as I'm family and all.
听着 你现在有麻烦了
Listen, you're in some trouble right now.
不管什么私人恩怨
Whatever your personal beef is,
只会让你的情况更糟
this is only gonna make things worse for you.
我们认为今天早些时候的燃♥烧♥弹♥
We think the Third Street Bravos are behind
和枪击事件是第三街敢死队所为
the firebombings and shootings earlier today.
我们都知道消息会在街区传开
We both know word gets around in the project,
所以你知道是怎么回事
so you know what's up.
我听说今天发生的事了 那又怎样
Okay. Yeah, I heard about what popped off today. So what?
这些犯罪都有帮派参与的特征
So the crimes have all the hallmarks of gang initiations.
你知道幕后黑手是谁吗
Do you know who's behind them?
不是敢死队
Ain't the Bravos.
好吧 不如这样
Okay, no offense,
你告诉我们敢死队的领头人
but how about you give us the Bravos' shot-caller,
我们自己去确认
and we can, uh, confirm that for ourselves?
你不需要跟他谈
You don't need to talk to him.
就像你说的 消息会传开
Like you said, word gets around.
那些突然冒出来的家伙不是敢死队成员
Bravo homeboys ain't the ones popping off.
那为什么在敢死队的地盘上
Then why did we find the shooters' getaway car
发现了枪手用来逃跑的车
in Bravos territory?
因为幕后黑手想让你在那里找到它
Because the guy behind this wanted you to find it there.
让他的人把它扔在我们街区 引来洛城警♥察♥
Had his guys dump it on our block so LAPD would roll in,
敲碎几个脑壳 铐走几个人
maybe crack a few heads, slap some cuffs on.
就像这些
Mm. Like these right here.
-所以你确实知道谁是主使 -我可不会告密
- So you do know who's behind this? - I ain't a rat.
即使这家伙给你的社区带来麻烦
Even if this guy is bringing heat to your neighborhood,
想把敢死队牵连进来 你都没意见
trying to implicate the Bravos? You're okay with that?
我们不是要你做内奸 拉克尔
We're not asking you to be a rat, Raquel.
我们只请求你为你的社区挺身而出
We're just asking you to stand up for your hood.
防止无数的无辜百姓
And keep who knows how many more innocent people
无辜丧命
from getting killed.
给我们一个名字就好
Look, just give us a name?
拉克尔 做正确的事
Raquel, do the right thing.
有个混♥蛋♥ 费利佩·卡尔沃
There's a banger-- Felipe Calvo.
他真的很危险
He's real dangerous, all right?
我听说过的最可怕的亡命之徒
One of the craziest fools I ever heard of.
上个月被踢出了敢死队
Got kicked out of the Bravos last month.
被踢出去了 为什么
Got kicked out? Why?
因为那个傻瓜想杀了那些离开帮派的人
'Cause that fool wanted to kill homies that left the gang.
所以这个费利佩·卡尔沃喜欢报复
So this Felipe Calvo guy's into retribution?
是咯
Word.
但敢死队不是这样的
But Bravos ain't about that.
如果你无法驾驭这种生活 你可以走
If you can't handle the life, you can walk.
我知道 因为我男朋友曾参与其中
I know, 'cause my boyfriend was in the game.
所以费利佩被赶出了敢死队
So Felipe gets kicked out of the Bravos.
现在 他想组建自己的帮派
So now, he's looking to start his own gang.
说得通 是不是
Makes sense, don't it?
关于这个混♥蛋♥ 我们了解多少
What do we have on this jackass?
费利佩·卡尔沃 有很多前科 持有毒品
Felipe Calvo, he's got a list of priors, drug possession,
持械抢劫 使用致命武器袭击他人
armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon.
要是拉克尔想栽赃陷害
He'd be the perfect decoy
他就是完美的替罪羊人选
if Raquel's trying to lead us down the wrong road.
不好说 卡拉布雷觉得拉克尔说的是实话
I don't know. Cabrera thinks that Raquel's on the level.
虽然她俩有过节 她说我们可以相信她
Despite their history, she says we can trust her.
好吧 先查下卡尔沃的同伙
All right, then. Let's dig into Calvo's known associates.
或许能查出他吸纳的黑帮是哪些人
Maybe we can find out who his gang recruits are,
看看能不能从中确认枪手身份
see if we can ID his shooters.
他们下个目标有眉目了吗
Are we any closer to identifying their next target?
迪肯和谭有个想法 但是他们还在找证据
Deacon and Tan have a theory, but they're still testing it.
不用我说你们都知道 时间紧迫
Well, I don't have to tell you two that time's short.
咱们要分秒必争
Ticktock, boys.
我帮你把座椅上的玻璃刷掉了
I brushed the glass out of the seat for you.
上膛
Yo, load up.
-你准备好了吗 -当然
- Hey, you ready to do this? - Hell yeah.
但是条子现在可能在到处查这个
But cops are probably all over this by now.
或许等到明天风头过去
You know, maybe it makes sense to wait
再动手比较好
till tomorrow to let the heat die down.
不行 不能等
Nah. There's no waiting.
唯一的解决办法就是你做好你的事 成为我们的一员
Only way out of this is you do your part and be one of us.
好的
Okay.
指挥官 如果费利佩·卡尔沃想
Hey, Commander, if Felipe Calvo wants
除掉第三敢死队
to take out former Third Street Bravos,
今早的两起袭击事件
that could be the connection between the two businesses
可能与这个有关
that were hit this morning.
我发现他们都雇了服过刑的黑帮成员
Turns out both of them employ reformed bangers,
包括一些前敢死队成员
including some ex Bravos.
之前怎么没注意到
Well, how did we miss that connection earlier?
雇主不用出示前帮派关系
Former gang affiliation isn't something employers have to produce.
我们也是因为特意调查才得知的
We only found it because we were looking for it.
好 所以现在我们有了两个目标之间的联♥系♥
Okay, so now we have the link between the two targets
以及它和费利佩之间的关系
and how it ties to Felipe's motive.
没错 也就是说他的目标很有可能是另一个
Exactly. Which means he'll likely target another business
雇佣了前帮派成员的店铺
that employs former bangers.
他们想洗心革面
They're trying to straighten out their lives,
但现在却因为这个被人追杀 好极了
now they're being hunted down because of it. Great.
我在谷区查到有16家商♥铺♥
Yeah, I found 16 businesses in the Valley
与社工合作雇佣劳♥改♥犯
that work with social workers to employ ex-cons
和前帮派成员
and former homeboys.
就目前来说 每家都有可能
Could be any of them at any moment.
好 我每家都会派巡警驻守
All right. I'll have patrol units sitting on every one of 'em
以防枪手出现 但眼下
in case our shooters show up, but in the meantime,
我们得尽快缩小范围
we got to try to narrow this down.
北好莱坞分局接到报♥警♥
North Hollywood Division just got a report
葡萄园商业区有车失窃
of a stolen car at a Vineland strip mall.
我觉得有嫌疑是因为
Caught my eye because
那辆蓝色雪佛兰黑斑羚就是在那附近失窃的
it's the same area where the blue Impala got boosted.
直觉告诉我它和案子有联♥系♥
Somehow, I feel like they're connected.
车失窃附近有三家商♥铺♥
Well, three potential businesses they can target
可能成为目标
right around where the car was stolen.
等下 幸运小子喜欢去丘乔
Wait a second. Chucho's is an active Lucky Boy hangout.
前敢死队成员不可能会在那工作
There's no way former Bravos would work there.
对 他们是对头 他们现在有矛盾
That's right. They're rival gangs. That's instant beef.
博伊德现在在关门装♥修♥
And Boyd's is currently closed for a renovation,
也就是说迈克和布兰卡可能雇佣了
which means Mike & Blanca's could be employing
前敢死队成员而成为费利佩的下个目标
ex-Bravos and be Felipe's next target.
有道理 出动
You sold me. Roll out.
车牌和失窃车辆吻合
Plate matches our stolen car.
30D呼叫指挥部
30-David to Command.
我们已到达失窃车辆处 上面有一名嫌犯
We've located the stolen vehicle and a lone suspect.
快走 快走 走 走 走
Come on. Let's go, let's go. Move, move, move.
洛城警局 举起手来
LAPD! Hands where we can see 'em!
下车 快点
Get out of the car! Do it now!
转过身来背朝我们走过来
Turn around and walk backwards toward us.
撩起衬衣
Lift up your shirt!
慢慢地
Slowly.
跪下
Down on your knees,
双手交叉背在脑后
hands behind your head and clasp your fingers.
好 上前
All right, move in.
卡拉布雷 上
Cabrera, go.
30D呼叫指挥部 嫌犯已收押 无需支援
30-David to Command, suspect in custody. Show us Code Four.
你也没必要觉得这就是世界末日 塔丽娅
This doesn't need to be the end of the world, Talia.
你才17岁 你的人生还有很长的路要走
You're only 17. You got your whole life ahead of you.
你帮我们找到费利佩和其他枪手
You help us find Felipe and the other shooters,
我们就可以帮助你回到正轨上去
we can help you get your life back on track.
我不认识什么叫费利佩的人
I don't know anyone named Felipe.
那你可得好好想想了
You might want to think harder.
好好合作 我们或许还能和地检一起
Do that, and we can maybe work with the D.A.
帮你争取减刑
to get your charges reduced.
你可能只用在少管所关几个月
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表