剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
然后吃的就来了 洪都 我给你拿瓶啤酒
Uh, and then grub's up. Hondo, I'm gonna grab you a beer.
来吧孩子们 我们走
Come on, guys, let's go!
这是什么 我到哪儿都会看见它们
What is this? I keep seeing them everywhere we go.
这是灵屋 泰国的佛教传统
It's a spirit house. Thai Buddhist tradition.
我们在这里供奉祭品 乞求庇护和好运
We lay offerings there, for protection and good luck.
我听说你是做儿童工作的
I hear you work with children.
-我也是 -真的
- So do I. - Really?
对 流浪儿童 晚饭时我跟你说吧
Yeah, street kids. Tell you all about it at dinner.
乔 洪都说你们是在索马里认识的
So, Joe, Hondo said you guys met in Somalia,
当时他在海军陆战队 你在...
when he was in the Marines and you were...
英国特别空勤团
In the SAS.
类似你们的海豹突击队 但更厉害
Like your SEALs, but better.
我们去执行任务 我的中士跟我们保证
No, we were on a mission and, uh, my sergeant had promised us
我们回来时奖励我们啤酒
a beer as a reward when we got back.
但我们返回基地时
But when we returned to base,
根本就没有啤酒
there was no beer to be found anywhere.
我不知道为什么 我们就甩锅给海豹突击队吧
I don't know why, let's just blame the SEALs.
行了 悠着点
Okay, take it easy.
然后我自告奋勇出去找点来
And then I volunteered to go out and find some.
你的男友干得漂亮
Mm-hmm, and your boy done good.
他带了超多啤酒 到第二天早上返程的时候
He delivered enough beer that we were drunk as skunks
我们都喝得烂醉如泥
by the time we had to roll out and head home the next morning.
这是他们认识的过程
That's how they met.
但我想听听你俩是怎么认识的
But I want to hear how you two met.
其实没什么好说的
Oh, it was no big deal, really.
我救了她一命
I just saved her life,
她除了以身相许还能怎么办呢
and then what else was she supposed to do, but fall for me?
一个字都别信
Don't buy a word of it.
相信我 他追我可是做了不少功课
He had some work to do, believe me.
没错 没错
Yes, I did, yes, I did.
说到功课 亲爱的 请原谅
Oh, speaking of work-- forgive me, baby--
乔 我在国内接到了这起缉毒案件
Joe, I got this narcotics case back home
我希望你能够帮我指点迷津
I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on.
这就是给我们的暗示了
Take that as a cue.
我们去吃冰淇淋吧
Let's get the ice cream.
那真是太好了
Mmm, music to this pregnant woman's ears.
你从哪拿到这个的
Where'd you get this?
洛杉矶的海♥洛♥因♥数量一直在上升
We've been having an uptick in L.A. of heroin packages
都像这个一样 装在绿茶包装里
found in green tea wrappers just like this one.
有消息称 是来自于这个地区
Word is, they come from this region.
以前是 但没有了
It did, yeah, but, uh, not anymore.
我的队伍在几个月前查封了这个毒窝
My unit shut that op down a couple of months ago.
缅♥甸♥毒王死于这次突袭行动中
The Burmese drug lord behind it got killed in the raid.
真的 你能把档案发给我吗
Really? Would you mind sending me that file?
也许能够对我们有所帮助
Could be helpful in shutting down
查封我们地区的分销链
the distribution ring on our end.
当然可以 没问题
Yeah, sure, no problem.
说起来
In fact,
想不想明天早上跟我一起出门
how do you fancy doing a ride-along with me tomorrow morning?
我带你去看毒品工场的所在地
I'll show you the site where the factory was.
不过地方被炸掉了
Well, where it went boom.
乔 听起来是个好主意
Oh, Joe, that sounds great.
但我大概得拒绝了
Uh, but I think I'm going to have to pass.
我们的太太是不会乐意的
That's not going to go well with the missus.
去玩吧
Oh, go have fun.
梅说知道镇上最棒的水疗会所
May said she knows the best spa in town.
我们可以迟点碰面 然后你请我吃午饭
We can meet up after and you can buy me lunch.
亲爱的 你确定吗
Baby, are you sure?
那好吧
Well, all right, then.
带上我
Count me in.
那是什么
What is that?
炸蟋蟀 本地小吃
Fried crickets. A local delicacy.
你说想吃正宗美食的
You said you wanted authentic.
好吧
All right.
好吃啊 脆脆的
Nice. Oh, crunchy.
有点辣
It's got a little kick to it.
-你也应该尝尝 迪肯 -不 不用了 谢谢
- You should try one, Deac. - No, no. I'm good, thank you.
我的早餐还没消化
I... I'm still full from breakfast.
一定要给这些留点肚子
Make sure you leave room for this, though.
-那是什么 -鲶鱼籽
What is that? That's catfish roe.
好啊 我很喜欢吃鱼籽
Great. Love fish eggs.
好吃
Yeah, delicious.
跟鱼子酱一样 但更多汁
Just like, um, caviar, but, uh, juicier.
还有什么
What else you got?
好 把那玩意给我
Yeah, give me that thing, all right.
好吃吗
Is it good?
不好吃
No. No.
太难吃了
That's terrible.
从这走 步行最快
Quickest from here by foot.
天哪 我还以为就洛杉矶很热
Man, I thought L.A. had the heat.
真是热得恐怖
This is hellish hot.
你常常来这里吗
You come out here a lot?
是啊
Yeah.
边境长度超过1600公里
Border's over a thousand miles long.
毒贩总从缅♥甸♥走私毒品进来
Drugs get smuggled in from Myanmar.
在这里打包
They're packaged here,
然后送往全世界
and then they're shipped out across the world.
我们已经尽全力了 但这就跟打地鼠一样
We do our best, but it's like Whac-A-Mole.
端掉一个走私犯
You take out one smuggler,
另一个又从别的地方冒出来了
another one pops up in his place.
有时候我都在想这有什么意义
Sometimes I wonder what the point is.
至少打地鼠赢了 还能奖励你一个玩偶
At least with Whac-A-Mole you get a stuffed toy when you win.
我明白
I hear you, man.
我有时候跟你的感受一样
Sometimes I feel the exact same way,
尤其是这几年
especially these last few years.
有很多人还觉得我们是坏人
Too many people thinking you're the bad guys.
知道吗 大约一年前
You know, about a year ago,
我一度想过辞职
I seriously thought about quitting.
-真的吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那怎么又变卦了
What changed your mind?
但是有太多人需要特警的帮助 乔
Well, there're people out there who need us, Joe.
如果我们不上 谁又会上呢
And if we're not there for them, who is?
确实
Yeah.
你和尼歇尔现在到哪一步了
So what about you and Nichelle?
兄弟 人家的条件可比你好很多
You're punching above your weight there, mate.
趁她还没反过劲来 赶紧结婚吧
You should put a ring on it before she figures it out.
我俩已经谈过结婚的问题了
Well, we talked about it, we did.
不过 我俩觉得还不到时候
But, you know, neither one of us really felt the need.
-要孩子是更郑重的承诺 -是的
- The baby's the bigger commitment. - Yeah.
实话说...
And if I'm being honest...
...我也不怎么相信婚姻
...never really held that much stock in marriage.
婚姻没有阻止我父亲抛妻弃子
Didn't stop my pops from walking away.
-父亲的原罪 -是的
- Sins of the father, eh? - Yeah.
我和他不一样 我绝对不会抛妻弃子
I know I am nothing like him. I will never walk out.
实话说 有时候我担心
But I ain't gonna lie, sometimes I worry
特警的工作可能会让我遭遇不测...
that something might happen to me on this job and...
孩子会不会和我一样 对父亲有想法
my kid'll still feel the same way I did about my pops.
觉得我抛弃了他们
That I abandoned them.
你和我想的一样...
You know as well as I do...
...这工作不安稳
...there's no guarantees with this job.
只能尽可能地给他们创造美好回忆吧
We got to just make good memories while we can.
这建议不错 兄弟
That's a pretty good piece of advice, my friend.
这也是我来这工作的原因
It's what I'm here for.
给我讲讲你抓到的这个贩毒头子吧
So, tell me about this drug kingpin you took down.
佐敏 绰号♥鬼魂
Zaw Min, aka the Ghost Man.
他自称缅♥甸♥巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔
He styled himself as a Burmese Pablo Escobar.
从本地村庄绑♥架♥孩子
Abducted kids from the local villages,
让他们在工厂做奴役
used them as slave labor in his factories.
跟你说 关停这些工厂
I'll tell you, closing him down,
才是真正有成就感的地方
that felt like a real win.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表