剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我们需要知道她叫什么
So we need to know this girl's name.
她处境很危险 你能看看收据吗
She's in real danger. Can you check your receipts?
行 应该就在单子上
Yeah, should be on this list.
就这儿 她的名字
Right there. That's her name.
怎么了 谭
What's up, Tan?
安珀·摩根还在总部吗
Is Amber Morgan still at HQ?
-谁 -管理罗曼夜店的那个女生
- Who? - The girl who managed Roman's nightclub.
我们认为她就是罗曼的女儿
We think she's Roman's daughter.
罗曼很可能会杀掉她
He may be trying to kill her.
卢卡 你们刚刚问过的安珀
Hey, Luca, that Amber girl you guys interviewed,
-她现在在哪儿 -刚走
- where is she? - She stepped out.
该死 她要跑了
Damn it, she's taking off.
我们应该还能拦住她
Okay, well, we might be able to stop her.
走了有多久了
How long ago did she leave?
不久 肯定还没走远
Not long. She's got to be around.
那儿 就是她
There. That's her.
-安珀 停车 -关门
- Hey, Amber, whoa. Stop the car! - Close the gate!
安珀 我需要你现在下车
Amber, I need you to step out of the vehicle.
我们有几个关于你♥爸♥的问题想问问你
We have a few questions to ask you about your dad.
走吧
Come on.
没错 罗曼是我爸
It's true. Roman's my father.
十二岁时我妈就去世了
My mom died when I was 17,
葬礼后我才发现了亲子鉴定结果
and I found the paternity test results after the funeral.
她从来没有告诉罗曼
She never told Roman the results, and...
我现在明白了
now I know why.
葬礼一周后 我去了罗曼的夜店
About a week later I went to Roman's club
把亲子鉴定结果给了他 他就雇了我
and I gave him the proof, and he hired me.
那之后生活简直就是噩梦
Life has been an absolute nightmare since.
你没把这件事告诉任何人
And you kept it a secret from everyone.
这是罗曼唯一的条件
That was Roman's only condition.
不能让其他人知道我是他女儿
No one could know I was his daughter.
我们在你的车里发现了这个
We found this in your trunk.
我不知道该怎么办了
I didn't know what else to do with it.
这东西花了我三千块 我图什么呢
I mean, that thing cost me three grand, and for what?
当初买♥♥它做什么
Okay, why buy it in the first place?
为了罗曼的钻石
For Roman's diamonds.
钻石 什么钻石
Diamonds? What diamonds?
应该是在他被捕几个月前
A couple months before his arrest, I guess I was,
有点记不清了 我偷听到
I don't know, eavesdropping.
我无意中听到罗曼说他抢了一个珠宝贼
I overheard Roman say that he ripped off some jewel thief.
我瞥了一眼有三四十颗钻石
I caught a glimpse of 30, 40 loose diamonds.
他说价值四百万美元
He said that it was $4 million worth,
那就是他的退休金了
that that was his 401.
他把钻石藏在了盒底
He hid them in the false bottom.
但根本不在那儿
They're not there, though.
-那在哪 -问得好
- So, then, where are they? - Good question.
我买♥♥到的时候 里面已经空了
When I bought it from the pawnshop, they were gone.
我发誓 我说的是实话
Look, I'm telling you the truth, I swear.
既然你很久之前就知道了
If you've known about it for years,
-为什么现在才开始找 -我没有
- why wait until now to start looking for it? - I didn't.
他被捕一周后我就去了夜店
A week after his arrest I went to the club.
我找过 但没找到
I looked, but I couldn't find it.
他可能藏起来了 他就是这么多疑
He probably hid it. He was always so paranoid.
装♥修♥这地方的人
I mean, whoever renovated
可能发现了钻石 然后拿去当掉了
the place probably found it and pawned it off.
一周前我在网上看见了它
And when I saw it on the website a week ago,
我马上就取出了所有的现金
I pooled all of the cash that I had to go get it.
但里面根本就没有什么钻石
But no diamonds.
现在罗曼逃了 他知道我赎走了盒子
And now Roman, he's escaped, and he knows what I did.
我能看看吗
Care if I take a look?
不知名号♥码打来了九次
Nine calls from a blocked number.
所以我才想跑
That's why I was trying to run.
那既然钻石不在你手上 会在谁那呢
So, if you don't have the diamonds, who does?
这问题价值四百万
Well, that's the $4 million question.
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我只知道罗曼认为是我拿的
All I know is that, that Roman thinks that I do,
他打算杀掉我
and he's... he's gonna murder me.
他肯定会杀了我
He'll find a way.
我们不会让这种事发生的 年轻人
Well, we're not gonna let that happen, young lady.
不过他打来的时候你要帮我们
But we're gonna need your help when he calls,
他一定会再联♥系♥你
and he will.
召集其他队员 让她做好准备
Loop the rest of the team in and get her prepped.
他一打来 我就要知道他的位置
When that call comes in, I want to be ready to pounce.
总督察办公室
总督察
Inspector General?
你就是尼歇尔吧
You must be Nichelle.
我必须得见见这个在一年内
I just had to meet the woman
创立并运行了COPE项目的女人
who got COPE up and running in one year.
你所做的简直是个奇迹
What you accomplished is a damn miracle.
我想让你先坐下 但
I'd, uh, tell you to sit, but...
谢谢你这么快就能见我
Well, thank you for seeing me on short notice,
总督察
Inspector General.
那我就开门见山了
Look, I'll just cut to the chase.
是你把COPE项目收入洛城警局监管的吗
Is it true you're recommending COPE be folded under the LAPD?
是的 是我要求的
Yes, that's what I'm recommending.
你难道不明白这完全违背了
Don't you understand that negates
这个项目的全部意义吗
the whole point of the program?
尼歇尔
Nichelle,
你们依靠慈善捐助运营 对吧
you run on charitable contributions, right?
在目前经济情况下你们运营得如何
How's that going in this economy?
我们已经募集到了去年筹集资金的一半
We've raised half as much as we did last year,
不过今年还剩下几个月
but there's still a few months left.
COPE项目不应该依靠善意捐赠
COPE shouldn't rely on goodwill.
它应该成为洛城应急系统中固定的一部分
It should be a stable part of L.A's emergency response system.
如果市政♥府♥为此拨款 我们的预算可以翻倍
If the city funds it, we can double its budget,
如果你同意这些条款的话
if you agree to the terms.
如果我拒绝 你就会中断我们读取报♥警♥电♥话♥的权限
And if I don't, you'll cut off all access to 911 dispatch.
仅仅是因为我们就要启动自己的官方项目了
Only because we'll be starting our own official program.
这都多亏了你 你应该感到自豪
All thanks to you. You should be proud.
尼歇尔 你愿意
Nichelle, would you be interested
在它成为洛城警局一部分后
in continuing to oversee COPE,
还继续管理COPE项目吗
even if it were a part of the LAPD?
我怎么能够呢 我是一介平民
How could I? I'm a civilian.
我也是 听我汇报工作的
So am I. So are all five members
五位警署委员会会员也是
of the police commission I report to.
我们监管着洛城警局的方方面面
We oversee every aspect of the LAPD.
委员会不一定要听从我们办公室的建议
The commission doesn't have to listen to my office,
但他们通常会的
but they usually do.
我预算招募六名警员绩效评估员
I'm budgeted for six police performance auditors,
但格伦达搬去了迈阿密 所以我只有五个人了
but Glenda just moved to Miami, so I only have five.
你意下如何
What do you say?
-所以你怎么回答的 -当然说"不"
- So, what'd you say? - No, obviously.
我跟一个特警队的警司同居 怎么能去评估警♥察♥
How can I audit cops when I live with a SWAT sergeant?
-这不算利益冲突吗 -你这么问她了吗
- Isn't that a conflict of interests? - Did you ask her that?
她说这不是问题
She said it wasn't a problem.
听起来她想要你答应
Sounds like she wants you to accept.
如果你是担心我会接受那份工作 不必担心
If you're worried about me taking the job, don't.
我已经拒绝她了
I already turned her down.
你那边一切都好吗
Hey, everything okay with you?
当然 当然 不好意思
Yeah, yeah, of course. I'm sorry.
今天早上罪犯越狱的事让我心情沉重
I think this prisoner escape this morning did a number on me.
听起来让你觉得很震惊
Yeah, it sounds like it threw you for a loop.
电梯来了
Elevator's here.
注意安全 好吗
Stay safe, okay?
我会的 宝贝 晚点见
Baby, I will. I'll see you later.
好了 等罗曼打来电♥话♥
All right, when Roman calls,
最关键的事是什么
what is the one and only thing that matters?
选一个交接钻石的地点
Picking a place to hand over the diamonds.
他要是发现我没有钻石
He realizes that I don't have them
这是个圈套的话 我就死路一条了
and it's a setup, I'm as good as dead.
你集中注意力就好了 安珀
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表