剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on "SWAT"...
比起我妈妈 我一直跟我爸更亲
I was always closer to my pop than I was my mom.
但当他毫无预兆地离开了我妈妈
But when he left and, disappeared on my mom,
直接消失的时候 我...
just with no warning, I...
医生说你不能一个人住了
Your doctors say you can't live alone,
你的家人都不在这里 我们住在洛杉矶
and your family's not here, we're in L.A.
打包好东西 我们一家人一起离开这里
Pack your things, 'cause we are leaving here as a family.
我在东好莱坞买♥♥了间房♥子
I got this new house in East Hollywood,
现在还在整修中
I'm still fixing it up.
我们要不要再当室友
So we gonna bunk together again or what, man?
这是城市警♥察♥规划的一部分
This is part of the city program for cops.
我觉得咱们从这里着手
I figure we start right here,
把这做为平板电视的背景墙
and get this ready for the flat-screen TV.
-我是莫莉 -吉姆·斯特里特
- I'm Molly. - Jim Street
别逼我插手你的感情生活
Don't make me have to get involved in your love life.
你太喜欢这些事了
You have way too much fun at these things.
或许我只是喜欢我女儿的到来
Maybe I enjoy having my daughter here.
你是想从特警队挖走我吗
Are you trying to poach me from SWAT?
你应该出去执外勤
You need to be out in the field.
我准备接受联调局的邀请
I'm gonna take the FBI up on their offer
去五周
and do the five weeks.
只用去五周吗
Just five weeks, huh?
勒罗伊 我知道他是你儿子
Leroy, I know he's your son,
我不是他的父亲
and I am not his father.
但我和我妈从现在开始会全力照顾他
But me and my moms are gonna belooking after him now, full time.
达瑞尔出事了
Something happened to Darryl.
那孩子中了枪
The boy was shot.
他可以走路
He'll be able to walk,
但腿部功能不可能再恢复如初了
but he'll never have full functionality.
让他知道自己未来的可能性
Show him what's possible.
带他见识下他没见过的世界
Show him what he ain't seen.
我想着或许你和我这个夏天可以去旅旅游
I thought maybe you and I could do some traveling this summer.
你想去哪
Where do you want to go?
我从没见过袋鼠
I mean, I never seen a kangaroo before.
我也是
Me neither.
放下夜视镜
NVGs down.
棒极了
Yeah!
17.5秒 太棒了
17.5. Hell yes!
比50队快了一秒
That's a second faster than 50 Squad.
-创了洛杉矶警局的新记录 -干得漂亮 大伙
- That's a new LAPD record. - Good job, guys.
你会让洪都嫉妒的 迪肯
You're gonna make Hondo jealous, Deac,
在他回来第一天就创造了新纪录
setting a new mark on the day he gets back.
我相信他不会嫉妒只会为我们骄傲
I'm sure he'll be more proud than jealous.
很快就知道了 一小时前飞机就着陆了
We'll find out soon enough. The plane landed an hour ago.
好了 所以我们还有时间练习
All right, that gives us time to set it up,
再来几次 行动
run it back a few more times. Let's go.
走吧
Let's do it.
不知道你会怎么样 孩子 但我要开始
I don't know about you, kid, but I'm about to start
在市里好好找找好喝的馥芮白咖啡
scouring this city for a good flat white coffee.
不 你是想吃肉馅饼了
Nah, man, it's all about those meat pies.
告诉你 肉馅饼很好吃
Ooh, they were good, I'll give you that.
D 等等 等等
Hey, D, wait, wai-wai-wait.
门锁被打开了
Door's already unlocked.
蹲下 蹲下 那边 窗户下 快
Get down, get down, right there. Under the window. Now.
别动
Don't move.
洛杉矶警局 表明身份
This is LAPD. Identify yourself!
我是丹尼尔·哈里森警司
This is Sergeant Daniel Harrelson.
我有武器 你闯入了我的家中
I am armed, and you are on my property.
是啊 这里老早之前可是我家
Yeah, well, it was my propertyway back before it was yours.
爸 你怎么不做声
Pop, why didn't you answer me, man?
我刚在午睡 欢迎回家 儿子
I was napping. Welcome home, son.
达瑞尔 进来吧 没事了
Darryl, come on, kid, it's cool.
进来吧
Come on.
你还记得我爸吗 老丹尼尔
Hey. You remember my pops, Daniel Senior.
很高兴再次见到你 先生
Nice to see you again, sir.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
澳大利亚怎么样
How was Australia?
挺好的
Oh, it was pretty great.
就像按下了重置键一样 爸
It was like pressing the reset button, Pops.
带着无比平静的心回到了家
Coming home chill as a fridge.
-很好 -现在跟我说说
- Good. - Now talk to me.
你怎么到这来午睡了
Why are you napping here?
你妹妹 布莱安娜
Ah, your sister Brianna.
找了个新男朋友一直住在她家
Got this new man staying there all the time.
又哭又笑的 就像亚当夏娃一样
Pawing and laughing like they invented romance.
我妹妹是个成年女性 爸
My sister's a grown woman, Pop.
她可以请男朋友和她一起住
She's allowed to have a boyfriend at the house.
那也不该意味着我要坐冷板凳吧
That don't mean I need courtside seats.
-你在这住了多久了 -大约三周
- How long you been staying here? - About three weeks.
我还想再住阵子
Hoping to stay a little bit longer,
直到我找到自己的住处
you know, just till I get my own place.
好吧 那又是一件事了
Okay, you know what, that's a whole nother conversation,
等我回来再商量
and we're gonna have it when I get home.
当然 这个小伙子和我
Of course. I'm sure the young man and I
在你不在的时候一定能愉快相处
can get by without you.
爸 别趁我不在给这个孩子
Pop, don't go filling the kid's head with a bunch
灌输一堆你的疯狂故事
of your crazy stories while I'm gone.
对 就是你
Yeah, you.
还有你 他说的话一个字都别信
And you, don't believe a word he says.
告诉你们 每个约会软件
I'm telling you guys, every single dating app
最后都会无人可约
gone... no más.
"嗡嗡" "纽带" 你在那上面可约了不少
Bumble? Hinge? That one was a gold mine for you.
他说得没错 我看着他弄的
The kid ain't lying, man, I watched him do it.
不 不 我想找更有意义的事来做
No, no, I'm looking for something more.
反正我是不会再滑手♥机♥了
I'm not gonna find it swiping right, that's for sure.
我还以为这是你们这代人
I thought that's the only way
唯一的社交方式
your generation meets people these days.
我觉得我应该把精力多放在工作上
I figure I focus on me a little, the job.
我看中了一个新的干部证书
I got my eye on a new Cadre Certification.
如果有合适的女的 还是会约的 对吗
If the right woman's out there, it'll happen, right?
反正还没轮到洪都和卢卡
Hasn't happened for Hondo or Luca yet.
天哪 这可是犯规 克里斯
Hey, whoa, whoa. Foul on the play, Chris. Oh!
该死 我只是在等待时机
Damn. I'm just biding my time.
其他消息是 老鹰已经着陆
In other news, the Eagle has landed.
头儿回来了
The boss is back.
-很好 -我可真想他
- Nice. - Oh, man, I miss that guy.
听好了 各位
Now listen up, people.
我去度假并不意味我懈怠了
Just 'cause I've been on vacation don't mean I went soft.
没错 有点像洪都 有点像埃尓维斯
That's all right, it's a little Hondo, a little Elvis.
没错 伙计
Yeah, yeah, hey.
你忘了把手抓在马甲上
You forgot the football grab on the vest.
-还有手套 -没错
- And the gloves. - Oh, yeah.
命运造就了洪都
Lot that makes Hondo the man he is.
我有个主意 我们来做点有趣的事
Hey, I got an idea. Let's make this interesting.
每个人都选出自己最喜欢的"洪都范"
Everybody pick their favorite Hondo thing,
如果他说了或者这么做了
and if he says it or does it,
就算安全了 剩下的人
you're safe. Anyone left standing
负责今晚在卢卡家的吃喝
has to buy the food and drink for Luca's house tonight.
-我选择"现在听好了 各位" -那我就抓马甲
- I'll take, uh, "Now, listen up, people." - Football grab.
-那是我的 伙计 -刚才又没开始
- Whoa, that was mine, man. - We weren't playing yet.
我选择"灵活机动"
I'll take, uh, "Stay liquid."
你不能选择"灵活机动" 那是20小队的传统
You can't take "Stay liquid." That's 20 Squad tradition.
-他还是会说的 -我选择碰拳 我挺怀念它的
- He still says it. - I got fist bump. I miss that.
你们把好的都选走了 好吧
Y'all took the good ones. All right, all right.
你最好选一个 他快到了
You better pick something. He's gonna get here real quick.
我已经选了 就是 "好了 好了"
No, I just did. "All right, all right."
-他说过吗 -有时会说
- Does he say that? - Sometimes.
-你偷了我的抓马甲 -你速度慢了自然就输了
- You stole my football grab. - You snooze, you lose.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
20D回来了
Ah! 20 David back in the building!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表