剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
the Pasadena house so fast.
我知道目前还只是猜测 但是...
I mean, I know it's just a theory, but--
谭正和她在一起
But Tan's alone with her right now.
迪肯 你们快到了吗
Deac, you guys close?
谭 听着 我们需要你远离...
Hey, Tan, listen, we need you to get away...
我听不清 迪肯
I can't hear you. Deac?
恐怕算你不走运了
Afraid you're out of luck.
这边没信♥号♥♥
No signal up here.
求你 醒醒
Please, wake up!
迈卡
Micah?
我觉得他死了
I think he's dead...
他还有气息
He's hanging on.
我们会叫人来救他的 好吗
We're gonna get him some help, okay?
好的 好 好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
是那个坏女人 她当时也在
That's the bad lady! She was there!
走 快走 躲起来
Move, move. Move, move!
趴低 趴低
Get down, get down!
趴下
Stay low.
局势很明朗
The math is simple.
我们有三个人
There's three of us,
你就一个人 带着一个死了的前重犯和一个八岁小孩
then there's you with a dead ex-con and an eight-year-old.
交出那孩子
Hand over the kid.
昨晚在那个仓库...
The warehouse last night...
是你杀了拉里·卡拉翰
You had Larry Callahan killed!
这孩子和此事毫无关系
The kid has nothing to do with this mess.
他现在的处境可不是我的错
It's not my fault he's in this position.
什么样的母亲能让孩子
What mother lets her child wander off
在半夜出来瞎逛
in the middle of the night?
趴低 趴低
Stay down. Stay down.
放下武器
Toss your gun,
交出孩子
and turn over the kid.
我们不想搞得太复杂
We don't have to make this messy.
我们都知道这是不可能的
We both know that's not happening.
我们要赶快走 迈卡
We got to move, Micah.
走 快
Go. Come on.
快走
Move!
这边
Right here.
好 蹲好 蹲下 蹲下
All right, get down, get down, get down.
这就是妈妈带你来的地方吗
This is where your mom took you?
对
Yeah.
这是我们的秘密基地
It's our hiding spot.
你妈妈说你们会来这玩荒岛游戏
Your mom said you come here and play desert island.
说你们一起玩得很开心
Said you have a lot of fun doing that.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我不该离开收♥容♥所♥
Should've never left the shelter.
不 这不怪你
No, it's not your fault.
你是个人 人就是会做错事
You're human, and humans mess up all the time.
重要的是我们及时改过
What counts is that we clean it up
下次争取不要再重蹈覆辙
and try hard not to make the same mess again.
你明白吗
You understand?
-明白 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
出来吧 谭
Come on, Tan.
你觉得你还能撑多久
How long do you really think you can last?
比你想的要久多了
A lot longer than you think!
洛城警局 放下枪
LAPD! Guns on the ground.
有人跑了 鲍威尔 跟我来
We got a runner. Powell, with me.
你这么做究竟是为了什么 拉蒙那
All this and for what, Ramona?
就为了那一点外快吗
A little extra money?
不都是为了钱吗
Isn't it always about the money?
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
跪下
Get on your knees.
-我去给他上铐 -去吧
- Going hands-on. - Go.
30D 嫌犯落网
30-David, suspect in custody.
话说 机车杰克这个外号♥真的弱爆了
By the way, Chopper Jack's a lame-ass nickname.
放过自己吧
Don't make this harder on yourself.
卢克
Luke.
什么
Yeah?
爬上去 我可以找到更好的射击角度
I climb that, I get a better angle.
小心点 老大
Okay, be careful, boss.
你跑不掉了
There's no way out of here for you!
别动
Don't you move!
-别动 -20D 嫌犯已倒地
- Don't you move. - 20-David, suspect down.
取消支援
Code 4 all the way around.
来 没事了
Come on. It's all right.
-你确定吗 -走吧 我们安全了
- You sure? - Let's go. We're safe.
迪肯 鲍威尔 你们看到廉姆了吗
Deacon, Powell, you got eyes on Liam?
看到了
Yeah.
他死了
He's dead.
收到
Copy.
我去给他前妻打电♥话♥ 亲自告诉她这个消息
I'll call his ex-wife and give her the news myself.
带她上车
Take her to the car.
乐意之至
Yeah. With pleasure.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
-送他回家吧 -好 走吧 迈卡
- Let's get him home. - Yeah. Come on, Micah.
走吧
Come on.
跟我来
Come with me.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
别让他看到你这个样子
He doesn't need to see you like this.
谁
Who?
迈卡
Micah?!
-妈妈 -天呐
- Mommy! - My God.
-妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 -天呐
- Mama, Mommy, Mommy! - My God.
天呐 我想死你了
My God. I missed you so much.
让我看看
Let me see you.
-真的很对不起 -不不 是我对不起
- I'm so sorry. - No, no, I'm sorry.
是我的错
It's my fault, okay?
我们现在可以走了吗
Can we, can we leave now?
我不确定我们现在能走 宝贝
I don't know if we can just yet, baby.
我们...
We're...
我们会尽全力让你们母子团聚
we're doing everything we can to keep you two together.
不过需要一点时间 可以吗
We just need a little time, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
迈卡
Hey, Micah,
你们要不要一起待一会
you guys want to spend some time together?
-我们给你们买♥♥点吃的 -嗯
- We'll get you some food. - Yeah.
来吧
Okay, let's do it.
来 孩子
Come on, bud.
我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我太想你了
I missed you so much.
艾比的情况
Abby's situation...
你说得对
You were right.
我只是花了点时间才想明白
Just took me a little while to realize it.
没事
We're good.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你没事吧
You okay?
不 我有事
No. I'm not.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
我一整天都在想我们今天早上的对话
I spent the day thinking about this morning.
以及我为什么要给我们的女儿洗礼
And why I want to baptize our daughter.
我想我知道原因了
And I think I figured it out.
好
Okay.
今天我们差点没救到一个八岁的小男孩
We almost lost an eight-year-old boy today.
这一天我经历过上百次
It's a day I've lived a hundred times before.
但为什么现在却不一样了呢
But the difference now?
我害怕 尼歇尔
I'm scared, Nichelle.
当然我也很激动
Of course, I'm excited.
但我害怕把我们的孩子带到这个世上来
But I am scared to bring a child into this world.
我的职责就是保护人
I have lived my life protecting people,
保护孩子
protecting children...
但我们自己的孩子呢
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表