剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
所以 工作中还是有收获的
So, then, I guess there are prizes after all, huh?
刚和帮派毒品科的里约斯警探谈过
Hey, just talked to Detective Rios from GND.
他让我转告洪都 谢谢洪都
He said to say thanks for forwarding that file
把有关绿茶海♥洛♥因♥的资料发给他
from Hondo on the Green Tea heroin.
希望能派上用场
Yeah, let's hope he can put it to use.
里约斯追查了许多线索
Well, he's following up a few leads,
他跟我说
but get this, he told me
他们是从街上小贩子手里买♥♥到的
they brought in a street dealer this week, small fry.
但是小贩说每周这个绿茶海♥洛♥因♥
But the guy told them he's getting deliveries
都会到货
of that Green Tea heroin weekly.
还有很多批货没到
And more shipments were promised.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
等一下
Hold up.
快过来 蹲下
Movement. Get down.
你不是说把这地方关停了吗
I thought you shut this place down.
没错啊
We did.
这里一半都被我们夷平了
We razed it half to the ground.
里面的人都烧成了灰
Pulled bodies from the ashes.
但是怎么又开始了
But they're back in action.
挺有种的
That's a ballsy move.
哪里跌倒就在哪里爬起来
Starting it up again on the same site.
他们肯定以为
They must've thought lightning wouldn't strike
不会有人再来巡查这里了
twice in the same place.
要不是你想来看看 还真是
And it wouldn't have, if you hadn't wanted to see it.
狗♥日♥的♥ 这怎么可能
Son of a bitch, it can't be.
怎么了 他就是佐敏吗
What? Is that Zaw Min?
-他不是已经死了吗 -他应该死了啊
- You said he was dead. - I thought he was.
工厂坍塌的时候他就在里面
He was inside when the place imploded.
尸体烧焦得难以辨认
His body was burned beyond recognition.
只能根据他的纹身来确定
We had to ID him from his tattoos.
一定是弄错了
Must've screwed up.
很显然 他还活着
Well, he's alive.
又搞来了一批新的苦力
And he's got a whole new workforce, too.
我们得撤了
Okay. We need to fall back.
我得上报这个情况
I got to call this in.
快 快
在那
快追 别让他们跑了
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
快追
快走 去索桥
Come on! To the rope bridge!
不好 得掉头
It's no good. We got to turn back.
只能跳桥了
Only one way off this bridge.
把他们都给我抓回来
快去 快去
洪都 是我 回电♥话♥
Hondo, it's me. Call me back.
我有海♥洛♥因♥工厂的消息
I got some news on that heroin factory.
正在联♥系♥洪都 但他关机了
Trying to get through to Hondo, but his phone's switched off.
如果我和我女人在一起 享受应得的假期
Hey, my phone would be off, too, if I was with my woman,
我也会关机
enjoying some well-earned vacation time.
好吧 希望没有别的原因
Yeah. Well, let's just hope that's all it is.
无线电坏了
Radio's bust.
手♥机♥也是
Phone, too.
没子弹了
I'm out.
我还有一轮
I got one round left.
你有其他武器吗
You got any other weapons?
只有刀
Just my knife.
你知道我们在哪吗
You got any idea where we are?
是的 接近边境
Yeah, we're close to the border.
整个地区都是佐敏的地盘
This whole area's Zaw Min's territory.
最近的安全地点在南边20公里
Nearest safe spot is 20 klicks south.
走吧
Let's get moving.
-怎么了 -有个小问题
- What's up? - Little problem.
我中弹了
I've been shot.
真想知道男孩们怎么样了
I wonder how the boys are doing.
他们一定正玩得开心
I bet they're having fun.
无法想象在这么热的天气里
I can't imagine how trekking through the jungle
在丛林里跋涉多有趣 但人各有志
in this heat counts as fun, but to each their own.
你一定很担心乔
You must worry about Joe.
他的工作似乎很危险
Seems like a dangerous job he's doing.
洪都不也一样
Hondo's job's not so different.
佛主教导我们不要沉湎于忧虑
Buddhism teaches us not to dwell on worries.
因为忧虑不会改变结果
Because worrying won't change the outcome?
但这很难...
But it's hard...
...因为你爱的人总处于生命危险之中
...when you love someone whose life is always in danger.
坐下来
Sit down, right here, sit.
我看看
Let me take a look.
天啊
Oh, God.
子弹还在里面
Bullet's still inside.
我还没死 应该没伤及要害
I'm still breathing, so it can't have hit anything major.
腿还能动 我们走吧
I still got the use of my legs, let's get going.
不 慢慢来
No, no, no. Take it easy, take it easy.
你失了很多血 乔
You've lost a lot of blood, Joe.
还剩几升血呢 我没事
I've still got a few pints left. I'm good.
要么
Or, or...
我还是待在这里休息一下
I could just stay here and put my feet up,
你去搬救兵
and you go fetch help.
不让任何人掉队 海军的座右铭
No man left behind. Marine motto.
你不说我也不会告状的
I won't tell if you don't.
我们得躲起来 快
We got to hide, come on.
靠着我 那边
Grab me, grab me. Over there, over there.
坐下
Get down.
你和我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
如果你想的是偷走那辆吉普
If you're thinking about stealing that Jeep
然后离开这里 没错
and getting the hell out of here, yeah.
你能走那么远吗
Can you make it that far?
能
Yeah.
走
Come on.
快点
Come on.
你们觉得泰国绿咖喱怎么样
Hey, how did you guys like the Thai Green Curry?
好吃 可能是我吃过的最好吃的
It's good. Might be the best I've ever had.
我让他们给你做的特辣 谭
I told them to make yours extra spicy, Tan.
受得了吗
Can you handle it?
你先尝过我妈做的担担面再问
You should try my mom's Dan Dan noodles, then we'll talk hot.
这算什么 简直就像喝牛奶
This is nothing, it's like drinking milk.
美国真的有女特警吗
Is it true there are female SWAT officer in America?
是的 我们的朋友克里斯 她是第一批
Yeah. Our friend Chris, she was one of the first.
她为其他人铺了路
She paved the way for others.
现在有好几个了
Now we've got a few.
比这里多点
A few more than here.
你的女儿想做特警吗
Does your daughter want to become a SWAT officer?
我想想 据我所知 她想当总统
Let's see, last time I checked, she wanted to be president.
目标真远大
Oh, she aims high.
我只告诉她 只要努力
I just tell her if she works hard,
她能成为任何人
she can be whatever she wants to be.
你呢
What about you?
你小的的时候想做什么
What did you want to be when you were younger?
我以前常常看《夏洛克·福尔摩斯探案集》
I used to read a lot of Sherlock Holmes.
我很爱那本书 也因此学习了英语
I loved those books, and that's how I learned English.
还通过看美国电影学英语
Also, watching American movies.
这么说你想做侦探咯
So you wanted to be a detective, huh?
是 但那只是一个梦想
Yes. But that was just a dream.
为什么
Why?
在这里 对女性来说太难了
It's difficult here as a woman.
也许我能做到 但不可能有个
Maybe I would have made it, but I never had a father
像你那样鼓励我的父亲 现在一切都太迟了
like you to encourage me and now, it's too late.
你知道怎么点火吗
Do you know how to hot-wire?
知道 但没时间了 有人来了
Yeah, but no time. Bogey headed our way.
蹲下 蹲下
Down, get down.
拿水来
好
Okay.
还有烟
和卢卡家后院烤架上的汉堡
Quite a change from burgers on the grill
完全不一样 是吧
in Luca's backyard, huh?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表