剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
from going through what you had to endure.
你看到利亚姆时 他有说过什么吗
When you saw Liam, what did he talk about?
他说有坏人
He said there were bad people
想伤害这个男孩
who wanted to harm the boy.
他问男孩是否可以和我待在一起
He asked if he could stay with me.
他觉得在我这会很安全
He thought he would be safe there.
他错了
He was wrong.
我们听见了摩托车声
We heard motorcycles.
他们有四个人 都有枪
There were four of them, all with guns.
他们二话没说就开始开枪
They just started shooting.
为了孩子的安全 我让利亚姆快走
I urged Liam to go, for the child's sake.
有两个机车手去追他
Two of the bikers went after them.
另外两个留了下来
Two stayed behind,
要我告诉他们 利亚姆去哪了
wanting me to tell them where Liam had gone.
你说了吗
And did you?
我没法回答 我也不知道利亚姆去哪了
I couldn't, I don't know where Liam went.
保护那个孩子
Protecting that child.
我觉得那是他保护克莱的方式
I think it's his way of protecting Clay.
我不会觉得他做错了什么
I won't fault him for that.
我们理解
We understand.
你还记得迈卡有说过什么吗 任何事
Do you recall Micah saying anything, anything at all?
除了想找到他母亲之外吗
Besides wanting his mother?
他有提过一个她带他去过的地方
He mentioned a place she takes him,
他管那里叫"藏身处"
called it "a hiding place."
说他和利亚姆应该去那里
Said he and Liam should go there.
他只是个孩子 所以...
He's just a child, so...
-问出什么了吗 -没有
- You have any luck with him? - Hardly.
我就说他不太爱说话
Told you he's not much of a talker.
真遗憾 那枚射中他的子弹
Too bad the bullet that hit him wasn't
没向左偏几英寸 你懂我的意思吧
a couple inches to the left, you know what I mean?
是啊
Yeah.
拜托 你不会真的指望那家伙对我们说实话吧
Come on, did you really expect that guy to open up to us?
不 但有一些事情困扰着我
Nah, but there's still something that's bugging me.
关于利亚姆前妻的情报
Our intel on Liam's ex-wife.
好了 我们需要再深挖
Okay, we had to dig deep
把这件事跟帕萨迪纳的房♥子联♥系♥起来
to make the link to the house in Pasadena.
异教帮怎么会这么快就到了那里
How the hell'd the Pagans get there so fast?
他们可能对利亚姆进行了非法背景调查
They could've run a bootleg background check on Liam.
是的 但他是以化名在收♥容♥所♥工作
Yeah, but he was working at the shelter under an alias.
他们甚至不知道他的真名
They didn't even know his real name.
还有一些疑点
And there's something else.
拉里·卡拉翰
Larry Callahan,
昨晚仓库那起谋杀的受害者
the murder victim from the warehouse last night.
-他怎么了 -那家伙是个酒鬼
- Yeah, what about him? - The dude was an alcoholic
一穷二白 但不知怎地
with no money, and somehow
他的犯罪记录就被删除了
he was able to get his criminal record expunged.
这需要关系
That takes connections.
你觉得他认识执法部门的人
Think he knew someone in law enforcement?
比如 是个线人
Like, working as a CI?
这就解释了为什么异教帮
That would explain why the Pagans
要枪决他
put a bullet in his head.
我在警局工作时认识一个人
I know a guy from my sheriff's department days,
在棕榈谷干过巡警
used to work patrol in Palmdale.
我给她打个电♥话♥ 看看他知不知道些什么
I'll call him, see if he knows anything.
迈卡有什么消息没
Any news about Micah?
他还活着 但我们没找到他
He's alive, but we haven't found him.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
帮助
Help?
你能告诉我们更多关于你和迈卡的日常生活吗
Can you tell us more about your routine with Micah?
任何他觉得特别安全的地方
Any places he felt particularly safe.
-怎么 发生什么了 -迈卡可能去了
- Why? Wh-What's going on? - Micah may have gone
一个他称之为藏身处的地方
somewhere he calls his hiding place.
这有什么含义吗
Does that make any sense?
洞穴
The caves.
在格里菲斯公园
Up at Griffith Park.
-岩石峡谷小径旁 -是的
- Off the Rock Canyon Trail. - Yeah.
我住不起汽车旅馆
Sometimes when I, when I couldn't afford a motel
或者收♥容♥所♥满员的时候
or when the shelters were too full,
我就把他藏在那里
I-I'd sneak him in there.
然后会假装我们在一个荒岛上
Then we'd pretend we were on a deserted island.
我点燃一根蜡烛
You know, like, I'd light a candle
假装那是一盆篝火
and we'd pretend it was a fire.
或者我买♥♥份鱼肉三明治
Or I'd get fish fillet sandwiches,
然后假装是我们抓到了一条鱼
and pretend we caught a fish.
他很喜欢这样
Yeah, he-he loved it.
求求你们一定要找到他
Hey, look. Please find him.
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
我们需要在异教帮之前赶到格里菲斯公园
We need to get to Griffith Park before the Pagans do.
20小队的其他人还在帕萨迪纳
The rest of 20-Squad's still out in Pasadena.
-我能更快赶到那里 -不和小队一起行动 不行
- I can get there faster. - Without your squad? Hell no.
那我也去
Then send the both of us.
退出就是退出 斯特里特
Benched is benched, Street.
我明白 但是现在还有什么其它选择吗
I get that, but what other option do we have?
其他队员离得太远了
Rest of the team's too far away.
我可以提供后援
I can provide backup.
斯特里特说得对
Street's right.
如果异教帮出现
If the Pagans show up,
我知道在这些混♥蛋♥们
I'll know exactly what to say to them
想扣动扳机前该说些什么
before the bastards even think about pulling the trigger.
你觉得呢 指挥官
What do you think, Commander?
警探 你一定要保证我的警员的安全
Detective, you better have my officers' six at all times.
出发
Let's roll.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事 咱们走
Yeah. Let's go.
-好 好的 -你没事吧
- Yeah, okay. - Are you okay?
我需要休息一下
I just need a minute.
不 不 不行 外面冷
No. No, no, no. It's cold.
-把衣服穿好 -我不冷 好吗
- You keep that on. - I'm not cold, okay?
我曾经认识一个男孩...
I once knew a little boy...
像你一样善良而勇敢
kind and brave like you.
我想念他...
I miss him...
...非常想念
...so much.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
醒醒 求你了
Wake up, please.
求求你 醒过来
Please, wake up!
好 大家听着
All right, listen up.
我刚联♥系♥了希克斯 谭和奎恩警探
I talked to Hicks. Tan and Detective Quinn
已经出发前往格里菲斯公园
already rolled out to Griffith Park.
我们越快到达越好
The sooner we get there, the better.
现在不知道
Now, there is no telling
多少异教帮的人会去
how many Pagans might show up to the party.
我们走辅路
Okay, we should just stick to the side streets.
-110路况一团糟 -谢谢你回电♥话♥
- The 110's a nightmare. - Appreciate you calling me back.
-我得挂了 谢谢 -什么情况
- I got to run. Thanks. - What's up?
情况比我们想的更糟
Problem's bigger than we think.
洪都 我一个在棕榈谷工作过的朋友
Hondo, I just heard back from a friend of mine,
刚告诉我说
used to work Palmdale.
拉里·卡拉翰 昨晚被异教帮杀害的那人
Larry Callahan, guy the Pagans killed last night?
很可能跟奎恩警探脱不了干系
Good chance Detective Quinn was in on that.
等等 你是什么意思
Wait a minute, what're you saying?
棕榈谷的内务部
Internal Affairs up in Palmdale's been running
正在调查涉嫌从毒品交易中
an investigation into crooked cops suspected of
收取保护费的警员
taking protection money from the meth trade.
此次调查有个线人
The investigation had a CI.
就是拉里·卡拉翰
It was Larry Callahan.
洪都 如果奎恩是其中一个黑警
Hondo, if Quinn is one of those dirty cops,
就能解释为什么汽车旅馆枪击事件后
that would explain why she showed up on our doorstep
她马上就出现在了我们总部
right after the shootout at the motel.
异教帮的人那么快赶到帕萨迪纳
It also explains how the Pagans got to
也就说得通了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表