剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
甚至没人认领他的尸体
No one to even claim his body?
我相信肯定有人关心他的
Hey, I'm sure someone out there cares about him.
-你会找到他们的 -希望你说对了
- You'll find them. - Yeah. Hope you're right.
-嗨 -嗨 需要什么帮助
- Hi. - Hi. Help you with something?
我们是洛杉矶警局的 请确认一下这张票
Yeah. We're LAPD. Can you confirm this ticket
-是你们开的吗 -是 是我们开的
came from your stand? Yeah, that's one of ours.
你能告诉我们这是开给谁的吗
Any chance you can tell us who it might've belonged to?
-他的车牌什么的 -恐怕不行
- Get us a license plate or something? - Afraid not.
我只能告诉你们他们开车离开的时间
Most I can give you is the time the car was picked up.
应该是周三下午
Uh, looks like Wednesday afternoon,
-三点左右 -他们有什么特点吗
- around 03 p.M. - Anything stick out to you from then?
拜托
Come on, man.
我们每天要停一百多辆车
We park 100 cars a day.
我就算想记也记不住啊
I wouldn't be able to remember one even if I wanted to.
那个监控开着吗
That camera work?
应该开着
Yeah, I'd assume so.
有什么好消息 鲍威尔
Tell us something good, Powell.
谭和斯特里特从泊车员那里发过来这个
Tan and Street just sent this over from the valet stand.
夹克很眼熟
That's a familiar jacket.
肯定就是那些歹徒
It's got to be our crew.
起码是其中两个
Well, two of the four, anyway.
用面部识别系统查查这两个人
Let's run this image through facial recognition.
尽快发出协查通告 找那辆车
And put a BOLO out on that car ASAP.
比佛利山警局来消息了
It's from Beverly Hills PD.
他们刚刚上传了
They just uploaded some of the info
罗迪欧大道的抢劫信息
on the robbery on Rodeo Drive.
这次那伙人的目标是一枚黄色蓝宝石戒指
This time, the crew targeted a yellow sapphire ring.
幸好 物主投保时有拍照片
Thankfully, the owner had some photos taken for insurance purposes.
在这
Yep. Got 'em here.
受害者讲 抢劫犯对她说
The victim said they told her,
"它根本不属于你 所以这算不上偷"
"It's not stolen if it never belonged to you."
看来我们说对了 这起案件与钱无关
So we were right. This isn't about the money.
是的 这些人只对特定几件珠宝上心
No. These guys are only interested in these particular pieces.
但为什么呢
But why?
那我们就需要找到它们的共性
Well, we got to figure out what they have in common.
现在已知他们手里已经有两件了
We know this crew has two pieces,
但还有三件
but there's still three more out there,
意味着还会有更多的人受害
which means more potential victims.
等一下 鲍威尔 麻烦放大一下
Hang on. Powell, zoom in a sec, would you?
看见这个了吗 一开始我以为这是设计元素
See that? First, I thought it was part of the design,
但再仔细看一下这个标记
but look at that insignia.
这是珠宝商的标志
No, that's a jeweler's mark.
两件物品上都有 这意味着
It's the same on both pieces, which means it was
-这些都是经一人打造的 -查一下
- made by the same person. - Run it down.
亲爱的 都还好吧
Hey, babe, everything okay?
不确定 刚才睡醒
I'm not sure. I got up from a nap a while ago
你妈妈不在家了
and your mom's not here.
-薇薇安也不见了 -她也没给我打电♥话♥
- Neither is Vivienne. - All right, well, I haven't heard from her.
-可能就是为了让你睡个好觉 -我知道
- She was probably just letting you sleep. - Well, that's fine.
但现在我醒了 该给她喂奶了
But now I'm awake and it's time for Vivienne to nurse.
别担心 我给她打个电♥话♥
All right, I'll try giving her a call.
不用了 她没拿手♥机♥
Don't bother. She left her phone here.
她们应该出去散步了
I thought they went for a walk.
但婴儿车还在家 我有点担心了
But the stroller is here, too. Should I be worried?
我保证 他们一会就回来了
I'm sure she's gonna be back any minute. Look.
老年人都对手♥机♥没有那么依赖
Moms just isn't that good about her phone.
你说的也有道理
You're...You're probably right.
她们回来我告诉你
I-I'll call you when they get back.
没事的 放轻松
Everything's gonna be fine.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
长官 鲍威尔顺着珠宝商的线索
Commander, Powell's running down a lead
正在搜查 可能很快就有结果了
on the jeweler's mark. She hopes to have something soon.
-有消息了就告诉我 -好的
- All right, update me when you know. - Okay.
这是新的嫌疑犯吗
Is this a new suspect?
不是这个案子的
Not in our case.
我朋友麦琪被一个交♥友♥网♥站的
My friend, Maggie, she got ripped off
渣男给骗了不少钱
by this jerk from a dating site.
麦琪 是沃克尔法官的遗孀吗
Maggie. Is that Judge Walker's widow?
是的 她已经经历不少了
Yeah, she's already been through enough
-这更是雪上加霜 -是的
- without this happening, too. - Yeah.
我也听说过这种爱情骗子的事
I've heard of these Romeo scams.
先跟你暧昧 获取信任
Romance someone, gain their trust,
-之后把能骗的钱都骗走 -没错
- take them for all they're worth. --Yeah.
我也可以帮你查
I can help if you want.
谢谢 不用了
Uh, thanks, but...
我想单枪匹马地搞定他
I want to take this guy down solo.
连麦琪这样的苦命女人 他们都要下手
Anyone who takes advantage of a woman like Maggie, uh...
真的是该好好教训一下
they deserve some real punishment.
所以
So...
麦琪在跟别人约会
Maggie's dating?
-怎么了 -没事 就是
- What? - Nothing, just...
我不止一次听别人说 你们很来电
I've heard you say more than once that you guys have a connection.
那个媒人之前还帮你...
You were working with that matchmaker...
我们就是朋友 迪肯 仅此而已
We're just friends, Deacon. That's it.
好吧
Okay.
能有你这样仗义的朋友 很幸运
We should all be lucky enough to have a friend like you.
我找到制♥作♥那两件珠宝的厂商了
I found the jeweler who made both pieces.
电♥话♥不接 但还有一个市里的地址
No answer, but he's got an address downtown.
干得不错 你们带上洪都去一趟
All right, good work. You two grab Hondo
看看能有啥收获
and see what you can find out.
有点奇怪
Seems a little odd to be closed
工作日怎么关门了
in the middle of a weekday.
这地方已经被破坏了
Place has been trashed.
怪不得没人接电♥话♥
No wonder no one answered the phone.
20D报告长官
20-David to Command.
我们将从正门破入
Making entry at the storefront.
该地有被盗窃的嫌疑
Signs of a possible burglary.
-左边安全 -右边安全
- Left side clear. - Right side clear.
展示台都被打碎了
Case has been broken.
但是珠宝还在
They left the jewelry.
这看起来挺像他们的行事风格
That seems to be their trademark at this point.
迪肯 看这
Hey, Deacon, look.
这是项链和戒指的设计图
It's the designs for the necklace and the ring.
这肯定是他们要找的另外三件
And those must be the other three pieces they're after.
至少 我们知道他们在找什么了
Well, at least we know what to look for now.
我们去后面看看
Let's check the back.
有人
Got a body.
他死了
He's dead.
看起来有人狠狠揍了他一顿
Looks like somebody worked him over pretty good.
他们可能是在找信息
They were probably looking for info.
你们听到了吗
Hey, you hear that?
这是从保险库传来的
It's coming from the vault.
洛城警局 有人在里面吗
LAPD! Is somebody in there?
你现在需要出来 双手举高
We need you to come on out, hands up.
别 别开枪
Please! Don't shoot!
没事的 他们都走了
Hey, it's okay, it's okay. They're gone.
已经走了 出来吧
They're gone, come on. Come on.
他们袭击的时候 我就躲进这里面了
I ran in here when they attacked.
他们进不来
They couldn't get in.
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris.
他还好吗 我能听到他们伤害他
Is he okay? I could hear them hurting him.
抱歉 他没能撑住
I'm sorry. He didn't make it.
你是谁 叫什么名字
Who are you? What's your name?
我是
I'm...
朱丽叶
Juliet.
朱丽叶·阿马托 我是哈里斯先生的学徒
Juliet Amato. I'm Mr. Harris's apprentice.
朱丽叶 你听到
Juliet, did you hear
那些人想从哈里斯先生那得到什么了吗
what those men wanted from Mr. Harris?
他们要他交出一些珠宝
They were demanding that he turn over some jewels.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表