剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
We just thought you might like some dinner and some company.
你不能去总部
You not coming in to HQ
并不表示你有需要时 我们不能陪着你
doesn't mean we're not here for whatever you might need.
如果只是意大利面和无聊的八卦
And if that's just spaghetti and mindless gossip,
这我们没问题
we can do that.
我们在社区中心组建了缝纫小组
We started a sewing circle at the community center,
70岁以上老人组之间的竞争还真不小呢
and the drama in the over-70 set is real.
我们结束得很突然
The end was pretty sudden,
但是回头想想
but, looking back,
我和邦妮已经貌离神合一段时间了
Bonnie and I haven't been good for a while.
我不知道怎么和别人说
I didn't know how to tell anyone,
或许我并不想说
or maybe I didn't want to
因为如果我没说出来
'cause if I didn't say anything,
我就不必承认我失败了
I didn't have to admit that I failed.
-谭 亲爱的 -听我说
- Tan, honey. - Hey, hey, listen to me,
你并没有失败
you did not fail.
但我不应该是这个样子
Okay, but, I'm not supposed to be like this.
我不是你们应该担心的人
I'm not the person that you got to worry about.
我爸病了
My-my dad got sick,
家里兄弟只有我留下来照顾
I-I'm the brother who stuck around.
在巴克离开 斯特里特来的时候
When-when Buck left and Street came,
一切乱成一团
and everything was chaos,
我是最不需要人担心的那一个
I'm the person no one had to check in on.
我处理事情 我都能搞定
I-I handle things. I-I have it together.
我要你明白一件事
Okay, I need you to understand something.
没有人指望你事事完美
No one expects you to be perfect.
我们都回有低谷
Okay, we take our turns falling apart,
但到后来我们前路难行时
but then we lean on each other
我们相互依靠 就这么简单
when our own road gets tough, that's it.
这我可以做到
I can do that.
只是
Just...
也许从吃点意大利面开始
Maybe starting with some of that spaghetti?
我正等你说这话呢
I thought you'd never ask.
你是我的队员 谭
You are my team, Tan.
就是说你是我的家人
That means you're family.
我不希望你觉得你是独身一人
I don't want you to ever feel alone,
好吗
all right?
来 来吃点东西吧
Come on. Let's get some grub.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表