剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
on a tuk-tuk driver tied to Zaw Min.
我们打算调取一下它的路线数据
We're gonna try to get a read on his GPS,
-看看能不能找到他 -好的
- see if we can hunt him down. - All right.
我和津达那准备前往红灯区
Chintana and I are heading down to the red-light district,
看能不能找到佐敏的保镖
see if we can track down Zaw Min's bodyguard.
-随时跟进 -收到 没问题
- Keep in touch. - Yeah. Roger that. Will do.
你终于来了
There she is.
看来你忘不掉我了 对吗
You just couldn't get enough of me, could you?
你不是我的菜 别自作多情了
I got enough to know you're not at all my type.
所以不管你想干什么 可以消停一下了
So you can knock off whatever this thing is you're doing.
别总是这股口气
Why do you have to be like that?
你不知道你会错过什么
You don't know what you're missing.
我知道
I think I do.
在餐馆 你那么轻易地就被我放倒
You went down to the ground awfully easy in that restaurant.
实话说 我喜欢抗打一些的男人
And, to be honest, I like a man with a little more fight.
把手铐给我解开
Uncuff me and, uh...
咱俩可以打一架
you'll get a fight.
不过不怪你
Not blaming you, though.
佐敏的男童军里
Probably wasn't a lot of room for girls,
应该没什么给女孩子的空间吧
growing up as one of Zaw Min's boy soldiers?
一定很难吧
Had to be rough.
她在往伤口上撒盐
She's kicking on a hornet's nest.
-佐敏虐待你 -没准有效
- Zaw Min abused you. - Maybe it'll work.
让你觉得弱小
Made you feel powerless.
所以你现在才故意走这种可悲的硬汉风
And now you compensate with this pathetic macho routine,
觉得这样能让你显得更高大
thinking that it makes you bigger somehow.
嘴还挺毒
What's it like being a bitch?
你要真想让我对你有所改观 莱克
You really want to impress me, Lek?
我知道你想
And we both know you do.
那就拿出你的胆量与佐敏抗争
Show me you've got the balls to stand up to Zaw Min.
让我知道 你不再是那个弱小的
Show me you're not still the same little boy,
一想到他 就瑟瑟发抖的男孩
cowering at the very thought of him.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你不会懂那种感觉的
You don't know what it's like.
现在你有机会扭转局面
You have the chance here to flip the table on him.
爷们儿点好吗
Be a man.
告诉我 怎样才能找到她
Tell me how to find him.
他喜欢
He likes to...
怎么了...
What's going on?
-问讯结束 -我是艾伦·弗雷
- Interrogation's over. - Ellen Foley.
我客户的保释金已经交了
My client's bail has been posted.
-你们该放他走了 -不是吧
- He's free to go. - Are you kidding?
现在可以放人了吗 我还赶着去吃午饭
Now, if you please? I'm late for a lunch.
给他解开
Unhook him.
男人堆里的女警♥察♥
Female cop among all these men.
到底咱俩谁更想证明自己
Which one of us is desperate to prove something?
弗雷女士 请带你的客户离开
Get your client out of here, Ms. Foley.
赶紧走
Keep walking.
我已经要套出线索了
I had him right on the edge.
就差那么一会
I just needed another minute.
我知道你尽力了 鲍威尔
You did what you could, Powell.
斯特里特
Hey, Street?
我刚想起来我有点事要忙
I just remembered an errand I need to run?
替我顶着点
Cover for me, will you?
好像我们离迪肯和津达那
Looks like we're just around the corner from the go-go bar
去的那个酒吧不远了
Deacon and Chintana are headed to.
你确定那就是我们要找的突突车吗
Are we sure that's the right tuk-tuk?
车牌号♥742 就是它
742-- that's the one.
他出现了 如果真的是为佐敏卖♥♥命
There he is. If he is working for Zaw Min,
他肯定不着急揽客
he damn sure ain't in a hurry.
-要不上去跟他聊两句 -不要
- Maybe we go have a chat with him. - No.
等着 看看他要干什么
Hang back. Let's see what he does.
女孩叫什么来着
What's this girl's name again?
阿娜亚
Her name is Aranya.
我去问DJ 你去吧台
I'll ask the DJ, and you check at the bar.
巴卡拉
哪位是阿娜亚
Which one's Aranya?
想要跟我喝一杯是吗
Want to buy me a drink?
不喝 我是来找人的
No drinks. Hey, I'm looking for somebody.
这是曼谷 放轻松
You in Bangkok. It's okay.
酒不贵的
The drink not too expensive.
是这样 我是警♥察♥
No, look, I'm a cop.
我们在找一位你的常客
We're looking for one of your regulars.
一个叫谭亚扎的男人
A man named Yaza Than.
你认识他吗
Do you know this man?
据说他常来看你
Word is, he comes here a lot just to see you.
听着 我们不想抓你男朋友
Look, we're not after your boyfriend.
只想问几个 关于他老板的问题
I just want to ask him some questions about his boss.
很坏的人 一个叫佐敏的毒枭
He's a very bad man, a drug lord named Zaw Min?
这里没毒品 是犯法的
No drug here. This not allowed.
他可能会把那玩意带来
He might bring that crap here.
我会失业
I lose my job.
别装了
Stop putting on an act
回答我的问题 你认识这个人吗
and just answer the question. Do you know this man?
我从没见过他 亲爱的
I never see this man, honey.
你觉得他在给谁发消息
Who you think he's texting?
也许他在等着接人
Maybe he's picking someone up.
抱歉
Sorry.
阿娜亚 我知道你在说谎
Aranya, I know you're lying.
我不想把你牵扯进来
I'm not trying to get you involved.
我们只是得找到谭亚扎
We just need to find Yaza Than.
这关系到两个孩子的性命
The life of two boys depends on it.
不许动
Don't move!
津达那 找到了
Chintana! Found him!
别抓他
Leave him be!
没事吧
You okay?
保镖从牛仔酒吧后巷逃走了
Bodyguard bailed from the Cowboy Bar at the back alley.
-我正追捕他 -收到 迪肯
- I'm on him! - Okay, copy, Deac. We got it.
你们两个去后巷 我继续盯信使
You two, take the back alley. I'll stay on the courier.
快走
Go, go, go.
突突车司机行动了
Tuk-tuk driver's moving.
-往钢管舞吧去了 -在这儿
- He's headed for the go-go bar. - There he is!
-警♥察♥ -警♥察♥ 不许动
- Police! - Police! Don't move!
-你逃不掉的 -快追
- You don't want to do it! - Go, go, go!
如果他跑到大街上 我们就追不上了
We're gonna lose him if he gets to the main street.
快跑 杜克立 有警♥察♥
Run, Ducky! Cop!
冷静 别激动
Easy. Take it easy!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
该死
Damn it!
放弃吧
Give it up.
结束了
You're done!
你见过这两个孩子吗
Have you seen these kids?
看着他们
Look at 'em!
见过这两个男孩吗
Have you seen these two boys?
指挥官 恕我直言
Commander, all due respect,
津达那的事我也有很大责任
but Chintana's taking a lot of the heat that I deserve, too.
如果她按程序办事
We could have avoided the ruckus at a bar
就不会引起酒吧骚乱了
if she had followed protocol.
我们本可以派一整支队伍去
We could have sent in a whole team.
我们完全不知道会面对什么
We had no idea what we were getting into.
说实话
And the truth be told,
津达那带我们接近了佐敏身边的人
Chintana got us close to someone in Zaw Min's orbit.
她对案情有很大帮助
She helped the case.
她只是想在你面前好好表现自己
She was just trying to impress you.
可惜 弄巧成拙了
Well, she failed to do that.
换位思考 如果是我们在洛杉矶
If the situation were reversed, and we were in Los Angeles,
我会恪守本分 小心行事的
I would be careful to know my place.
先生 我知道我只是客人
Sir, I know I'm a guest,
但我也知道她应该缓一下
but I also know that she deserves a break.
说得对
You're right.
你是个客人
You are a guest.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表