剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I am a good cop, which is why i don't need a mentor.
不需要你手把手带我
I don't need you to hold my hand.
我自己可以
I can make it on my own.
但这就是重点 鲍威尔
Yeah, but that's the point, Powell.
你不需要一个人完成这些
You don't have to do this on your own.
谢谢你的情谊
I appreciate the sentiment,
但你也得给我一些空间
but you got to give me space.
拜托
Please.
雷蒙特
Raymont?
你怎么不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you picking up your phone?
我的错 忙昏头了
My bad. Been running around.
生意越做越大了
Company's growing.
看看这辆新货车
Check out the new van.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-怎么了 发生什么事了 -是圣人的事
- Why? What's going on? - It's about Saint.
我们已经谈过了 洪都
We've been through this, Hondo.
他做的一切
Everything he's done
都是为了每日优鲜 堂堂正正的
for Freshness on Wheels has been above board.
这只是你知道的事实 雷蒙特
Everything you know of, Raymont.
我认为他用你的一个仓库
I believe he's using one of your warehouses
藏匿了一个被他绑♥架♥的警探
to hide a detective that he kidnapped.
圣人 绑♥架♥警♥察♥
Saint? Kidnap a cop?
听着 我知道你不信
Look, I know how that sounds to you.
他的投资让我的产业上了一个台阶
His investment got my business off the ground.
我现在前途无限
Now I'm soaring.
没错 听起来是很疯狂
So, yeah, it sounds crazy to me.
这个符号♥是我女朋友尼歇尔帮你
My girl Nichelle helped you
融入到你的品牌中去的 对吗
incorporate that symbol into your branding, right?
圣科法
The Sankofa.
它的理念是不让任何人掉队
It represents the idea that no one is left behind.
你看
Okay, look at that.
这是一段勒索视频
This is from a ransom video.
视频中出现了你的品牌
That's your symbol right there.
看到没 这是里奥斯警探
And that? That's Detective Rios right now.
千真万确 孩子 他一直在帮助我
This is real, kid. He's been helping me
打击圣人的犯罪帝国
take down Saint's criminal empire.
里奥斯是个好警♥察♥ 如果我猜的没错
Rios is a good cop, and if I'm right,
他剩下的时间不多了
he doesn't have a lot of time left.
我们刚买♥♥了一个新仓库
We just bought a new warehouse.
重新装♥修♥过 但今早
It's being renovated, but this morning,
圣人的手下打来电♥话♥ 让装♥修♥队放一天假
Saint's guy called and gave the crew the day off.
我需要你告诉我具体♥位♥置
I need you to give me that location.
卢卡 谭 你们和我去前门
Luca, Tan, you're with me on the one side.
斯特里特和鲍威尔 你们去后门
Street and Powell, you take the three.
洪都说这就是视频里的仓库
Hondo says this is the warehouse from the video.
可能有两个或者更多枪手在盯梢
Be on the lookout for two gunmen, maybe more.
谭 里面什么情况
Tan give me eyes inside.
随时注意里奥斯的情况
Be on the lookout for Rios.
我不想让他在交火中受伤
Don't want him getting caught in the crossfire.
没发现热成像信♥号♥♥
I'm not getting any heat signatures.
这里是用来储存食物的 对吗
This place stores food, right?
工业用空调可能会影响热成像
Industrial AC might be throwing off the thermal imaging.
30D队 热成像上什么都没有
30-David. Nothing on the thermal image.
准备破门 慢慢深入
We're gonna breach the one side, go shallow to deep.
收到 30D队
Roger, 30-David.
我们会注意另外三面有没有逃犯
We'll watch the three side for rabbits.
加固的防盗门 得花点气力
Reinforced steal door. Heavy duty.
准备破门 三 二 一
Breach in three, two, one.
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT!
走廊安全
Hallway clear.
我去中间
I got middle.
谭走左边 卢卡去右边
Tan go left, Luca take right.
随时注意身边情况
Head on a swivel.
仓库里没人
Warehouse is empty.
斯特里特 鲍威尔 有发现吗
Street, Powell, anything?
后面也什么都没有 准备进入
Nothing back here, either. Making entry.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
这里没人
There's nobody here.
25D队 这儿有发现
25-David. I got something over here.
视频中里奥斯就被吊在这里
This is where Rios was hanging in the video.
血迹很新
Fresh blood.
还没干
Still hasn't dried.
看来他还遭受了水刑
Looks like he was waterboarded.
还是湿的 看来没放多久
Still wet. Couldn't have been sitting here long.
他们肯定刚走
We must've just missed them.
-圣人知道我们要来 -不可能
- Saint knew we were coming. - No way.
他怎么会知道
How could he have known?
有人给他通风报信了
Someone tipped him off.
这样什么都不说对你没有好处
You're not doing yourself any favors by not talking to me.
只有你有机会提醒圣人
You're the only one who could've warned Saint.
如果我们没能及时救下里奥斯警探
If we don't find Detective Rios in time to save him,
你将会被起诉为共犯
you can be charged as an accessory.
我知道你对警♥察♥有意见
I know what you think of cops,
但洪都是个好警♥察♥ 他救了我的命
but Hondo's a good one. Saved my life.
你可以相信他
You can trust him.
菲比 告诉我你知道什么
Phoebe, tell me what you know.
拜托了
Please.
我哥马库斯是圣人的司机
My brother Marcus is Saint's driver.
当我听到你说要突袭仓库时
When I heard you talking about raiding the warehouse,
我怕他会受伤
I got scared that he might get hurt.
所以你打给了马库斯 告诉他我们会来
So you called Marcus and warned him that we were coming?
他有参与圣人的犯罪活动吗
Is he involved with Saint's criminal activity?
没有
No.
他只负责送他去开会 其他时间都在车里等着
All he does is take him to meetings and wait in the car.
你的哥哥可能真的有危险 菲比
Your brother might be in real danger, Phoebe.
我们的目的是一样的 让自己人安全回家
We both want the same thing-- to get our people home safely.
帮帮我
Help me.
迪肯 有事和你说
Hey, Deac, can I talk to you a minute?
我给贝蒂送点装备 怎么了
Yeah. I'm just running some gear out to Betty. What's up?
洪都让我负责带鲍威尔会正规
Hondo put me in charge of getting Powell in line.
进展如何
How's that going?
不太顺利
Not great.
我不是很会跟她沟通
I'm just having trouble getting through to her.
你试过哪些方式
Well, what have you tried?
鼓励 自我检讨 爱之深责之切法
Encouragement, self-deprecation, tough love.
之前你和洪都在我身上用过的办法我都试了一遍
Everything you and Hondo used on me in the beginning.
这就是你的问题 她不是你
Well, that's your problem right there. She's not you.
什么意思 我刚加入的时候跟她一模一样
What do you mean? I was just like her when I got here.
我有四个孩子 他们每个人都有个不同的父亲
Look,I've got four kids. Each one of them has a different father.
好吧 这话说得我有点不明白了
Okay. You lost me.
我是说 每个孩子都是一个独♥立♥的个体
Wh-What I mean is, each one of my kids is an individual.
他们对于父爱的反应是不同的
They respond to parenting differently,
所以我跟每个孩子沟通的方式都不一样
so I-I have to take a different approach with each one of 'em.
我用在马修身上的爱之深责之切
The tough love that I use on Matthew
在莱拉身上根本行不通
would never work on Lila.
她太聪明了 不吃这套
She's too smart for that.
你是怎么弄清哪种方式对哪个孩子最有用的
How did you figure out what works best for each kid?
很简单 我去倾听 去了解他们
Simple. I-I just listened, I got to know 'em.
你对鲍威尔有多了解
How much do you actually know about Powell?
不太了解 她不太跟人倾诉
Not a ton. I mean, she plays it pretty close,
不过她跟我说过
but she did tell me the reason
她不信任流程条款
that-that she doesn't trust protocol is
是因为她的老搭档因此负伤
'cause it got an old partner hurt.
好吧 这是个开始
Okay, well, that's a start.
她有多了解你呢
How much does she know about you?
-不太了解吧 我猜 -好吧
- Not much, I guess. - Okay.
你想要鲍威尔对你敞开心扉 放下心防
You want Powell to open up, let her guard down,
你首先得放下你的防备
you got to let yours down first.
-你觉得有道理吗 -有 有
- Make sense? - Yeah. Yeah, it does.
谢了
Thanks.
常春藤救济所
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表