剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我们要靠近一些再行动
We got to get closer before we advance.
博伊尔 守住厨房♥
Boyle, cover the kitchen.
不行吗
No?
听到什么动静没
You hear something?
准备好 博伊尔
Heads up, Boyle.
持枪嫌疑人向你方向而去
Armed suspect coming your way.
缉毒局 不许出声
DEA. Don't say a word.
红毛 掩护我
Red, I need cover.
你有没有闻到打火机油的味道
Do you smell lighter fluid?
站起来
¡Levantense!
上 洛城警局
Go. LAPD!
趴在地上
On the ground!
没事 趴着别动
It's all right. Stay down.
乌兰在柜子里 我找到他了
Ulan's in the closet. I got him.
你谁也找不到
You got no one.
嫌疑人倒地
Suspect down.
乌兰·扎摩拉已倒地
Ulan Zamora is down.
有个好消息
Hey, here's the good news.
老板说我们来这用餐可以终生免费
The owner says we could eat here for free for life.
希望她知道我们12小时值班结束后会有多饿
Hope she knows how hungry we get after a 12-hour shift.
坏消息是什么
What's the bad news?
谁说有坏消息了
Who said there was bad news?
桑切斯那边怎么样
How'd things go with Sanchez?
该说的我都说了
I said what I needed to say.
-他没解释什么吗 -我可能也没给他机会
- He explain himself? - I guess I didn't really give him a chance.
听到他在抹黑我辛苦操持的公♥司♥
I got so worked up hearing that he was badmouthing
我是气坏了
the company I'd worked so hard for.
我还以为他来找你
Here I thought he was gonna come to you,
是准备真诚地向你道歉的
hat in hand, to apologize.
桑切斯的点子确实很多
You know, Sanchez does have a lot to offer in his own way,
但他是需要像你这样的人学学
but he could learn a few things from a guy like you.
晚点再聊
I'll catch up to you.
本以为我真的要去见上帝了
Truly thought I was about to meet my maker.
可你还在这 不是吗
You're still here, aren't you?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
走之前我想问问 需不需要
Hey, before I take off, do you want me to pick up
我给你的联欢会上
a bottle of scotch for you to give
带一瓶威士忌
to Hicks at your get-together?
不 不需要了
No, there's no need.
希克斯发现而且阻止了一切准备
Hicks found out and he blew it all up.
他说庆祝警队服役四十年
He says celebrating 40 years on the force
只会让他想起自己失去了什么
just reminds him of what he's lost.
那太可惜了
Well, that's a shame.
这是他的损失
He's missing out.
还有你们
So are you guys.
不是每个人都有机会
I mean, people don't always get a chance
表达旁人对自己有多重要的
to express what someone means to them.
今天这样的日子 就是一个大好机会去感谢
A day like today is about thanking someone
那些总是在尽心竭力帮助自己的人
who's always done his best to have your back.
宝贝 你说得对
You know, baby, you're right.
好 去拿上那瓶威士忌
Yeah, go ahead and pick up that scotch.
那里见
I'll see you there.
听说你是今早抓捕时候被抓的
Heard you got picked up in that bust this morning.
你是九人帮的一员吗
You a Nueve?
我听说你不是九人帮
I hear you ain't a Nueve.
让我一个人静静 伙计
Yo, let me be, man.
听说你早上跟警♥察♥透风了
I hear you been talking to the cops this morning.
还得到了不错的待遇
Been getting treated real good, too.
看看这次他们怎么帮你
Have 'em treat this.
-搞什么 -所有人靠墙站
- What's up now? - Everybody hit the wall!
快 靠墙站
Go on, hit the wall!
我需要医护人员
I need a medic!
他们要我们等你把协议签完
They just want us here till you sign all the paperwork,
然后你就可以走了
then you're free to go.
那小个子呢
And Shorty?
等我们把协议送去监狱 他就能从监狱转移出来
He'll be transferred out soon as we send it over to the jail.
我能和你们俩说两句吗
Can I see you two for a second?
我不知道该怎么说
There's no easy way to say this.
小个子被杀了
Shorty Guzman's been murdered.
被杀了 什么
Murdered? What?
怎么会 凶手是谁
How? By who?
我们把他关在他自己的牢房♥里
We had them put him in his own cell.
显然他被转移了
Apparently he was moved.
我们正在调查事情真♥相♥
We're working to get to the bottom of it.
我保证我们会查出来的
I promise, we will.
红毛会把消息告诉马科斯的
Red is gonna break the news to Marcos.
我
I...
很遗憾地告诉你 你兄弟小个子被人谋杀了
regret to inform you that your brother Shorty has been killed.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
请节哀
I'm sorry.
我要回去和他说说
I need to go back and talk to him.
我认为最好不要
I think you better not.
你们说过他会安全的
You said he would be safe.
你们说过我兄弟会安全的
You said my brother'd be safe!
是你们害死他的
You killed him!
晚安 兄弟们
Good night, fellas.
晚安
Good night.
希望你知道我开车来这
I hope you know I didn't drive here
不是让你再冲我发脾气的
so that you could read me the riot act again.
是的 我知道
No, I-I know.
我坚持我的立场
I stand by what I said,
但我叫你来不是因为这个
but that's not why I asked you to come.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking a lot about
你这几个月来的努力
what you've been able to pull off these last few months.
白手创业起家
Starting a company from scratch.
我不得不说这需要勇气
And, I got to say, it takes guts.
以及很多人都不具备的交际手腕
And the ability to rub elbows that not a lot of people have.
-你想说什么 迪肯 -我一直在想
- What're you getting at, Deac? - Well, I was thinking.
以你在娱乐圈的人脉
With your contacts in the entertainment world,
以及我作为现役特警队警司
and my early access as an active SWAT sergeant,
能提前了解一些安全措施公约
to security conventions,
我们会是一支所向披靡的队伍
we'd make a pretty unbeatable team.
你想说什么 公♥司♥合并吗
What are you talking about? Like a company merger?
好吧 我没想到你会来这一出
Okay, this is not what I was expecting.
虽然我们行事风格不同
We obviously have our differences.
但是
But...
我真心认为如果我们合伙
I really think that if we partnered up,
我们会遵循职业操守
we would do things ethically,
以自身实力赢得合同
we'd win contracts with our own merits,
按照我们在特警队的方式来做事
do things the way we-we try to do things here at SWAT.
-正当的方式 -那欧文呢
- The right way. - What about Owen?
你还有一个合伙人 记得吗
You still have a partner, remember?
就像你说的 欧文打高尔夫的次数不少
Like you said, Owen takes a lot of golf trips.
我有预感只要有机会能成为小股东
I have a feeling that he'd jump at the chance
他是不会放过的
to become a minority owner.
桑切斯 这次合作可能会在行业里掀起风浪
Sanchez, this could be a game changer.
双赢
For both of us.
不同的技能
Different skills...
但我真的相信我们会相辅相成
but I really believe that we'd complement each other.
只是需要解决一些细节问题
Just need to iron out some details.
我们什么时候可以开始
When can you get started?
明天怎么样
How about tomorrow?
正希望你这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
好
Okay.
惊喜吧
Surprise! Surprise!
恭喜
Congratulations.
在警局效力了四十年 多么了不起的成就
40 years on the force. What an achievement.
老实说 一路走来
Well, to be honest, I had a lot of moments
很多时候我都会想
along the way where...
我坚持不了这么久
I didn't think I'd make it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表