剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
要我帮你加热一下吗
Want me to warm it up?
怎么了 你已经吃过了吗
What's wrong? Did you already eat?
你昨晚在哪
Where were you last night?
为什么这么问
Why?
你在亚特兰大吗
Were you in Atlanta?
还是在洛杉矶
Or were you here in L.A.?
维克多 我不明白
Victor, I don't understand.
跟我说实话吧 邦妮
Be straight with me, Bonnie.
你欠我一个真♥相♥
You owe me that much.
你在哪
Where were you?
我在洛杉矶
I was here, in L.A.
你和谁一起
Who were you with?
他叫什么名字
Does he have a name?
你们一起多久了
How long has it been going on?
维克多
Victor...
多久了
How long?
六个月
Six months.
他是什么人
Who is he?
我认识他吗
Do I know him?
不认识 我们是工作上认识的
No. I met him through work.
你爱他吗
You in love with him?
不 我不...
No. I don't...
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我不是故意... -你打算告诉我吗
- I didn't mean to... - Were you ever gonna tell me?
我在等一个合适好的时机
I was waiting for the right time.
我们的隔阂越来越大
We've been growing apart.
住在不同的城市
Living in-in different cities.
你在特警队一直这么忙...
You're so busy with SWAT all the time...
不 别怪到我或是我工作头上
No, do-do not make this about me or my job.
我一直陪在你身边支持你
I've shown up for you.
我一直陪在你身边 陪着你走过每一步
I've been there for you, every step of the way.
我支持你的事业
I've supported you in your career.
而你以出轨来回报我吗
And you pay me back by-by cheating on me?
让我出洋相
Making me look like a fool?
你没有资格怪我
You do not get to blame me.
或是把责任推在我头上
Or make me into the bad guy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你走 给我走
Get out. Just get the hell out.
我能去哪
Where am I supposed to go?
我不管 你走
I don't care. Just leave.
你还是去找他吧
Better yet, go to him.
-维克多 -邦妮
- Victor... - Bonnie.
给我走
Get out now.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表