剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
卢卡警官
Officer Luca?
我是你妹妹
Yeah. I'm your sister.
我母亲多年前
My mom had an affair years ago
与一位叫卡尔·卢卡的人有过一段外遇
with a guy named Carl Luca.
-你想找个地方聊聊吗 -好的
- You want to go somewhere and talk? - Yeah.
你也喜欢冲浪吗
You surf, also?
-你都去哪里冲浪 -马里布
- Where you go? - Malibu.
-你呢 -雷东多海滩
- What about you? - Redondo.
我们能聊的太多了
Oof, we got a lot to talk about.
我想和你一起组建一个家
I want to have a family with you.
我们要有女儿了
We-we-we're having a girl?
干杯
I'll toast to that.
敬家人
Here's to family.
我有两场监察组的会议
I have two OIG meetings.
之后还要去社区中心面试
Then I need to get over to the community center to interview
-一个新来的项目负责人 -亲爱的
- a new program director. - Baby.
亲爱的 别这样
Baby, come on now.
你最近太累了
You've been going so hard lately.
我知道你是想在我们的宝贝女儿降生之前
I know you're trying to get everything done
把一切事情都打理好
before our little baby girl gets here.
但是我们还有时间
But we got time.
需要做的事情太多了
There's still just so much to do.
船到桥头自然直
It is all gonna shake out.
我觉得你需要有人帮你放松一下
I think you could use a little extra help slowing down.
是吗
Is that right?
后院里的箱子都是干什么的
What's all those boxes in the backyard?
你可真会挑时间 老爸
Ain't you got the best timing in the world, Pop?
是你发短♥信♥让我来的 你好呀 亲爱的
You texted me to come over. Hey, darling.
我是昨天发的短♥信♥
Yeah, that was yesterday.
我们需要帮忙
We could've used some extra hands.
我来了 要帮什么忙
Well, I'm here now. What do you need?
为了迎接宝贝的降生
Nichelle and I have been doing some spring cleaning,
我和尼歇尔在做一些大扫除
getting ready for the baby,
后院箱子里的东西
so all the boxes in the back
是我们捐赠完剩下的
are what's left over after we donated.
你们没有收拾阁楼吧
But you didn't touch the attic, though, right?
昨天收拾的 东西全清出来了
Mm, yesterday. Cleared it all out.
你们把所有东西都捐了 捐哪了
You just up and donated all that stuff? Where?
西边那个大型的二手救助站
The big Goodwill center on Western.
你们怎么事先不告诉我一声
You didn't even give me a heads-up?
老爸 到底怎么了
Pop, what's going on with you?
-待会再说 洪都 -可是你才刚来 老爸
- We'll talk later, Hondo. - You just got here, Pop.
老爸
Pop!
不用了 谢谢
No. No, I'm good. Thanks.
我们要的东西带来了吗
Do you have what we asked for?
箱子里的是我的钱吗
I assume that's my money?
对 我们是守信用的人
Yes. We are men of our word.
你们需要来点什么吗
Can I get you guys started with anything?
什么都不要 走开
Nothing, no. Go away.
你说你有我们要的东西
You said you had what we asked for.
这份名单不全
This list isn't complete.
基本上都在这了
It's mostly all there.
你知道为了拿到这个名单费了多少功夫吗
You know what it took to get just that?
我们要的是全部的名单
We asked for all of it.
就这样吧
We're done here.
你们要去哪里
Hey. Where are you going?
把钱给我
I want my money!
把钱给我 不然我就开枪了
Give me the money or I'll shoot!
好吧
Fine.
拿好你的钱
Have your damn money.
6-A-18 橄榄街与西五路拐角的
6-Adam-18. We have multiple gunshots
怀曼公园酒店发生多次枪击
coming from Wyman Park Hotel, corner of West 5th and Olive.
重复 发生交火
Repeat, shots fired.
警♥察♥来了
Cops are here.
带着名单赶紧走
Take the list and go.
一定要完成任务
Finish the job.
他们只是做点检查 多米
Um, they're just running some tests, Dom.
我今天晚上应该就能出院了
I'll probably be out of here by tonight.
你心脏病犯了 爸 别当没事似的
You had a heart attack, Dad. Stop trying to play it down.
只是轻微犯病
It was mild.
要是心脏病发就能让你来看我的话
If I knew it took a heart attack to get you to visit,
早知道我就早点发作了
I'd have had one sooner.
别拿身体开玩笑 这是很严重的事情
Yeah, don't joke like that. This is serious.
不要怪我不够重视
Oh. Excuse me for making light,
但是我感觉最近越来越难见到你了
but I feel like we hardly see you anymore.
我最近太忙了 又是工作又是餐车
I've just been really busy with work and the food truck.
你一直这么说
So you keep saying.
最近街上是不是到处都是
I mean, the streets must be filled
饥肠辘辘的罪犯啊
with hungry criminals these days.
我真的很抱歉 好吗
I'm really sorry, all right?
最近事情太多了 一言难尽
Just got a lot going on. It's complicated.
心脏检查准备好了 卢卡先生
Cardio lab's ready for you, Mr. Luca.
看到了吧 检查怎么都做不完
Yeah, see what I mean? There's never enough tests.
听着
Look.
别被他气到 好吗 虽然他不是一个好病人
Don't let him punk you, okay? This guy's a terrible patient,
但他是个好人
but he's a good guy.
好的
All right.
天哪 我真不想看到他这个样子
God, I hate seeing him like this.
但是他说得对 你最近确实不怎么来了
He's right about you not coming around, though.
那个女孩叫什么名字
So, what's her name?
什么 谁
What? Who?
新出现在你生活中的女性啊
The new lady in your life.
有阵子没这样了
It's been a while,
但我知道这规律 我们见不到你了
but I know the pattern. We stop seeing you.
-你找各种借口 通常说是工作... -不
- You make excuses, usually about work... - No.
妈妈 不是那个情况 我发誓
Mom, it's not like that, I swear.
一定是有什么情况
Well, something's going on.
多米尼克
Look, Dominique,
不管是什么情况 你♥爸♥爸现在非常
whatever it is, your father needs family
需要家人
more than ever right now.
而特里跟着他的女朋友跑到了俄勒冈
And with Terry chasing his girlfriend up to Oregon,
他就只有你和我了
you and I are all he has.
好吧
Okay.
我会尽量多过来的 我保证
I'll try to come around more, I promise.
我们越来越老了
We're getting older.
你好好听我说的这句话
And listen to me when I say this:
不要后悔说真希望能有更多的时间
You don't want to look up and wish you had more time.
我得走了 妈妈 对不起
Okay, I got to go, Mom. Sorry.
好好想想我刚才说的
Just think about what I said.
嗯
Yeah.
卢卡 你老爸怎么样了
Luca, how's your pops?
他还行 不过我还是接受不了他的老去
He's doing okay. Still, hate that he's getting old.
-你确定可以出任务吗 -当然了
- You sure you're up for this? - Hell yeah, man.
比在那胡思乱想要强 什么情况啊
Beats thinking about what-ifs. What do we got?
里面发生了枪战 目击者反映的情况互相矛盾
Gun battle popped off inside. Conflicting reports,
但听着是还有两名枪手
but it sounds like we've still got two shooters.
目击者说双方都有中枪的
Witnesses say both sides took hits.
大多数顾客都跑出来了 但还有几人在里面
Most of the diners got out, but we still got a few inside.
那我们还等什么 走吧
Okay. What are we waiting for? Let's go.
卡布雷拉 到我们后面
Cabrera, get on our six.
盯着那扇门
Eyes on that door.
等等
Hold it.
迪肯
Deacon.
是枪手中的一个
It's one of our shooters.
死了
He's dead.
洪都
Hondo?
有个血迹
We've got a blood trail.
可能是另外的枪手
Could be the other shooter.
去了厨房♥ 准备好了吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表