剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'm fine with killing this child if I have to.
也算报了仇
Seems fitting, actually.
把塔米娅带过来
Bring Tamia here.
塔米娅不会来的
Tamia's not coming.
后退 要不我就杀了你...
Back off, or I'll kill you...
...还有这可怜虫
...then the bug.
你都拿不稳枪的话 恐怕很难做到
Not with your gun shaking like that.
迪肯 开枪
Deacon, now.
过来 你安全了 你没事了
Come here. You're all right. You're okay.
没事了
It's okay.
20D报告 嫌疑人击毙 孩子安全了
20-David. Suspect down. Child is safe.
艾伦
Aaron.
听说了你们的事迹
Heard what you guys did.
救了那位母亲和她生病的孩子
Saving a mother and her sick child.
我是来祝贺你们的
I just wanted to congratulate you.
如果不是我们从一封匿名邮件
Well, it wouldn't have been possible
收到了关键信息
without crucial intel that we received from
这一切都不可能发生
an anonymous email.
你对此完全不知情 对吗
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
恐怕我既不能承认也不能否认
I'm afraid I cannot confirm or deny.
那么...
Well...
不管谁做的 我都感谢他
I'm grateful to whoever did.
而且应该说的是 我要向你道歉
And for what it's worth, I'm sorry for
你明明尽最大努力配合
holding your feet to the fire
我还对你不断施压
when you were doing all you could.
我应该相信你的话
I should have taken you at your word.
其实 我也没让你好过
Well, didn't make it real easy on you, either.
不难看出 你还是觉得我怀恨在心
It's not hard to see how you'd think I was holding a grudge.
我确实记恨过
I, uh, took my jabs.
可能对我来说 认为是你害死了我父亲
I guess it's just always been easier
而不是他咎由自取 更容易接受一些
to blame you for my father's death than him.
是
Yeah.
这是什么
What is this?
这是 一点背景信息
It's, um, a little context.
这是我父亲的内务部的裁处记录
It's a transcript of my father's IA tribunal.
你替他说话了
You spoke on his behalf.
对
Yeah.
你父亲不是因为贪婪才偷窃的
It wasn't greed that drove your dad to steal.
他和一些坏人瓜葛太深
He was in deep with some bad people.
他只是想保住你们的房♥子
He was trying to save your house,
举报他的时候我并不知道
and I didn't know that when I turned him in.
真希望我能早点知道
Wish I had.
我没有想到会是这样
I didn't realize that.
我母亲从来不谈起这件事
My... mother never really talked about it.
你父亲是个好人 艾伦
Your father was a good man, Aaron.
他只是做了些错误的决定
He just made a couple of bad decisions.
但他会为今天的你而感到骄傲的
But he'd be proud of the man you are today.
他总是说你很聪明
He always talked about how smart you were,
注定成就大事
destined for great things.
看来你老爸说得没错
Looks like your old man was right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要走了
Well, I gotta go.
-不能再错过家庭聚餐了 -当然不能
- Can't miss another family dinner. - No.
我们改天一起喝杯咖啡怎么样
Hey, how about we get a cup of coffee sometime soon?
在你不拯救洛杉矶的时候
You know, when you're not saving L.A.
不瞒你说
You know what?
乐意至极
I think I'd like that.
我说了今晚我就可以出院了
I told you I'd be out of here tonight.
前提是那该死的医生来签字让我出院
Assuming the damn doctor comes to sign me out.
他说他只是想再帮你做一次检查
He said he just wanted to give you
再让我们走
one more look before we go.
我去看看能否找到他吧
I'll go see if I can find him.
好
Okay.
你知道你要好好休息一段时间吧
You know you're gonna have to take it easy for a while, right?
洪都的孩子很快就要出生了吧
So Hondo's kid must be coming pretty soon, yeah?
没错
Yep.
他肯定很激动
He must be thrilled.
是的
Yeah.
不过是女儿
But a girl?
谢天谢地我都是儿子
Thank God for you boys.
如果我有女儿 都不知道该怎么办好了
I don't know what I'd have done with a daughter.
老爸 我有事要和你说
Dad, there's something I have to tell you,
但我不想改变我们俩之间的关系
but I don't want it to change things between us.
当然不会
Of course not.
你说什么都不会改变这点 相信我
Nothing you say could change us. Trust that.
几个月前 有一名巡警联♥系♥我
A patrol cop reached out to me a couple months ago.
她人真的很好
Right? She's, like, really great.
她喜欢当巡警 喜欢冲浪
She loves the beat, loves to surf.
我想你会很喜欢她的
I think you'd really like her.
-女孩子吗 -嗯
- Her? - Yeah.
你终于要成家了吗 多米
You finally settling down, Dom?
天呐 不是
God, no, no.
不是那样
It's not like that.
她叫伊娃·杜兰特
Her name is Eva Durant.
她妈妈是一名警探
Her mom was a detective.
之前你和她在霍伦贝克一起共事过
You worked with her in Hollenbeck some time ago.
索菲亚
Sofia.
我记得她
I remember her.
你是说她生了个女儿吗
You're saying she had a daughter?
四十年前左右
About 40 years ago.
你想听后面的事吗
Do you want to hear the rest?
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
我想听
I think I do.
洪都
Hondo?
我在这里 老爸
In here, Pop.
你这么急叫我过来有什么事
All right, what's so important that you had me rush over here?
你这次又扔了什么
What'd you give away now?
这些是什么
What's all this?
我尽全力去找我的国王城♥堡♥
Look, I tried everything I could to find my old King Castle,
但我和你一样 没找到
but just like you, no luck.
它早就不知去向了
That thing's long gone.
那怎么 你这是在道歉吗
So, what? This your way of apologizing?
你觉得这么容易就算了吗 儿子
You think it's gonna be that easy, son?
当然不是 你从来都这么容易释怀
No, hell no. There ain't nothing easy about you.
对不起 我拿走了拥有这么多回忆的东西
Look, I'm sorry for taking something
还觉得自己没错什么
with so many memories for granted.
我不是故意的
That wasn't my intention.
我知道 儿子
I know, son.
也许我把它看得太重了
Maybe I put too much weight on that thing.
我只是想能传给我的外孙女一些东西
I just wanted to be able to pass something on to my granddaughter.
把过去的东西带到未来
Bring something from the past into the future.
她很幸运有你的陪伴
Well, she's lucky she's got you here.
你带给我宝贝女儿的爱与智慧
Look, no dollhouse is gonna compare to the love and wisdom
是任何玩偶屋都无法媲美的
that you're gonna give my baby girl.
相信我
Trust me.
现身说法
I know from experience.
我很高兴你这么想
You know what? I'm glad you feel that way.
因为搭这些东西是很难的
'Cause building these things, that's hard work.
这我就不打算参与了
I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
-我参与下一个 -别这样啊
- I'll hop on the next one. - No, come on now.
我还想着我们可以一起搭
I was thinking we could build it together.
-你要让我一个人搞这些东西啊 -不是
- You gonna leave me hanging with all this? - No.
我打算做个监工
I plan on watching you
确保你不会把我宝贝孙女的东西搞砸
and make sure you don't mess this thing up for my grandbaby.
你要这么对我吗
You're gonna do me like that?
对了
Just like that.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表