剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Chintana ran the plates on the SUV out front.
跟收费站的是同一辆 一定是佐敏
Same one from the tollbooth, definitely Zaw Min.
我们得立刻进去
We have to roll now.
等一下
Wait a minute.
里面有太多平民了
There are too many civilians inside.
如果我们太快行动
If we move too soon,
他的人一定会大开杀戒
his men are trigger-happy.
我看见两个武装保安站在边门附近
And I saw two armed guards hanging near a side entrance,
正在抽烟
having a smoke.
我们必须去解救德和温
We got to get to Thet and Win.
他们可能没多少时间了
They could be running out of time.
洪都 我们必须踩好点
Hondo, we got to case the joint.
对酒吧环境有更详细的了解
We got to get better eyes on the bar.
弄清那些孩子们的具体方位
We need to know exactly where those kids are
才能进去
before we set foot in there.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
看起来这里很受游客喜欢
It looks popular with tourists.
不如我们其中一个人便衣进去
What if one of us goes in as a civilian,
看看里面情况 探探虚实
tries to get a visual, see what we're dealing with?
我的身份已经被识破了
Well, my cover's blown.
他显然知道我长什么样
He obviously knows what I look like.
而且佐敏看到洪都就认得出来
And Zaw Min knows Hondo on sight.
只能我去了
It's got to be me.
不要勉强 谭
Just don't push it, Tan.
有任何危险迹象 立刻通知我们
Any sign of trouble, you let us know.
好 收到 我进去了
Yeah, roger that. Heading in.
数到三十多个平民
Clocking 30 or more civilians.
如果情况失控 很多无辜的人可能会遭殃
A lot of innocent lives could be in danger if things pop off.
看到嫌犯就告诉我
Let me know when you got eyes on our bad guy.
暂时还没在主要区域看到他们的人
Haven't spotted any of them in the main area.
我去后面看看
Gonna try the back.
谭 小心点 不要被识破了
Tan, be careful.Do not get made.
借过
Excuse me.
洗手间在哪里
Hey, bathroom?
南面有一个枪手
One gunman on the three side.
看到佐敏 在酒吧后方的仓库里
Eyes on Zaw Min, storage room in the back of the bar.
目测正在进行交易
Looks like the deal's going down right now.
交易吧
德在哪里
What about Thet?
-孩子们在里面吗 -没看见他们
- Are the boys in there? - Can't see 'em.
等等 他在里面 洪都
Wait. He's here, Hondo.
试过这东西吗
尝尝
我不想让手下染毒瘾
我看见德和温
I see Thet and Win.
他们都在这里 洪都
They're both here, Hondo.
你能够接近他们吗
Are you in position to get to them?
不行
No.
得再靠近一点
Need to get closer.
进来 洪都 快来掩护我
Move in, Hondo. Cover now.
趴到地上 所有人都趴下
Get down on the ground! Everyone down!
-让开 让开 出去 -趴下
- Move, move! Get out of here! - Get down on the ground!
-趴下 让开 让开 -趴下
- Get down! Stay low! Move, move, move! - Stay down on the ground!
趴下 趴下
On the floor! Down!
-所有人 趴下 -让开 让开
- Everybody, down on the ground! - Move, move!
没事吧 孩子
Hey. You all right, buddy?
洪都 在后面
Hondo! Back here!
快来
Come on.
把孩子带走
Take the kid.
佐敏抓走了德 他往那边去了
Zaw Min's got Thet. He went that way.
迪肯 跟我来
Deacon, with me!
进去 别出声
Get in there and keep quiet.
结束了 佐敏 放弃吧
It's over, Zaw Min! Give it up!
哈里森警司 你就不懂得适可而止 对吗
Sergeant Harrelson, you just don't know when to stop, huh?
你说得对 我不懂
You got that right, I don't!
你立刻放掉那孩子
Now you let the kid go!
别无选择
There's no way out!
你觉得你胜券在握 但并不是
You think you hold all the cards. But you don't!
-他这话是什么意思 -不懂
- What does he mean by that? - No idea.
但我们需要尽快进去
But we got to get in there fast.
你觉得你手里还有什么牌 佐敏
What kind of cards you think you're holding, Zaw Min?
现在不方便 亲爱的
It's not a good time, honey.
恐怕你的女儿这会儿没空
Afraid your little girl's unavailable right now.
你是谁
Who is this?
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
无人机这会儿应该在上空了
Drone's got to be overhead by now.
热成像显示佐敏在房♥间中♥央♥
Infrared puts Zaw Min in the middle of the room.
德被藏在远处的角落
Thet is tucked in the far corner.
这情况不能更好了
It's not gonna get any better than that.
我们得马上行动
We got to move now.
这是你最后的机会 佐敏
It's your last chance, Zaw Min!
你乖乖出来 没人会受伤
You come out peacefully, nobody gets hurt!
你在泰国过得开心吗
Did you enjoy your time here in Thailand?!
你搞砸了一桩完美的生意
'Cause all you did was screw up a perfectly good business!
还让你的朋友中了枪
And you got your friend shot!
大家准备好了吗 我数三下
Everyone set? On my count.
-三 二 -等等
- Three, two... - Wait, wait, wait.
-所有人停下 -怎么了
- Everybody stop. - What's going on?
我们被命令停止行动
We've been ordered to stand down.
-被命令 被谁 -尼兰指挥官
- Ordered? Ordered by who? - It's Commander Niran.
他的女儿在洛杉矶被绑♥架♥了
His daughter's in L.A. She's been kidnapped,
如果你们不退下 放佐敏离开
and she will be killed if you don't back off
-她就会被撕票 -看来现在局面在我的掌控下了
- and let Zaw Min go. - Looks like I'm in charge now!
好吧 听好了
All right, listen up.
好了 队伍在这里了 洪都 请说
All right, the team's here, Hondo. Go ahead.
我们已经把佐敏逼入绝境了 但他设法
We have Zaw Min cornered, but he managed
在洛杉矶绑♥架♥了尼兰指挥官的女儿
to get Commander Niran's daughter kidnapped out there in L.A.
她叫尼基 佩珀代因大学的学生
Her name's Nikki. She's a student at Pepperdine.
好吧 这个毒枭筹码很大 他想要什么
Okay, this drug lord has all the leverage. What's he want?
我猜 是想安全离开
To get out of here scot-free, I'm guessing.
听着 如果我能拖住他 你们能找到那个女孩吗
Look, if I can stall him, can you find this girl?
我们会尽力的 洪都 但也只能如此了
Yeah, you know we'll try, Hondo, but that's the best we can do.
那就这么做
Then do it.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
一定是莱克抓住了她
It's got to be Lek who grabbed her.
他是佐敏在洛杉矶的左膀右臂
He's Zaw Min's right-hand man in L.A.
难怪那个混♥蛋♥这么快就被保释了
No wonder that son of a bitch got bailed out so quickly.
发协查通告
Let's get out a BOLO.
史蒂文斯 把他的照片发给所有巡逻车
Stevens, put his picture in every patrol car.
我要给他律师打电♥话♥ 顺便祈祷
I'm gonna call his attorney and pray to God
她还有点良心
she still has a conscience.
事实上 指挥官 可能还有个更好的办法
Actually, Commander, there might be a better way.
他离开后 莱克去租了辆面包车
After he left here, Lek went and rented a van.
-你又是怎么知道的 -我一直在盯着他 长官
- And how do you know that? - I kept tabs on him, sir.
还有我
We both did.
那辆车上有导航仪
The rental van's got a GPS.
追踪应该要不了多长时间
Shouldn't take long to track it down.
之后再给我解释清楚
I'll want answers later.
现在 找到那辆车
Right now, find that van.
他要一艘快艇
He's demanding a speedboat.
他要快艇直接在码头停好
He wants it brought up right to the dock.
这里岸边什么巡察都没有
Locals don't have any kind of shore patrol.
一旦佐敏到了公开海域 就无法追踪了
If Zaw Min hits open water, he's gone.
也再也找不到德了
And then Thet's gone, too.
听着 我在洛杉矶的队伍
Look, my team back in L.A.
正在竭尽所能地寻找指挥官的女儿
is doing all they can to find the commander's daughter,
但我需要你拖住那艘船
but I need you to stall that boat.
听着 我会尽我所能 但我们多等一分钟
Look, I'll do what I can, but every minute we wait,
尼兰指挥官的女儿就多一分危险
Commander Niran's daughter is in danger.
先说清楚 干掉我对你们毫无益处
Just to be clear, taking me out won't do you any good!
如果日落前 我没联络上我在国际海域的朋友
If I don't call my friend from international water
那女孩就死定了
before the sundown, the girl dies!
好的 我们知道了 佐敏
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表