剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
付出了太多
was letting the family down
是他拖垮了整个家
after they did so much to help him.
蒂姆就是艾德里安的肯定视频的主题
Tim was actually the topic of Adrian's affirmation video.
不好意思 什么是肯定视频
Sorry. What's an affirmation video?
是我用在病人身上的一种工具
It's a tool I use with my patients.
我让他们谈谈对自己很重要的事情
I have them talk about things that matter to them.
然后 当他们感觉想复吸的时候
And then, when they feel like relapsing,
就看看这段视频
they watch the video
提醒自己这世上还有值得自己活下去的东西
as a reminder of things worth living for.
艾德里安大部分时间都在说蒂姆
Adrian mostly talked about Tim,
说他是怎么好 他有多爱他
how grateful he was, how much he loved him.
蒂姆从海洋会馆偷走了艾德里安的病历
Tim stole Adrian's therapy files from Ocean Vista.
会不会也包含了那个视频
Would that video have been included?
不 不 我把视频存在了我的手♥机♥上
No, no. I keep those on my phone.
如果有病人需要 他们可以给我发短♥信♥
If a patient needs one, they can text me,
然后我就会马上发给他
and I send it right over.
蒂姆偷走的病历里有什么
What would Tim find in the files he stole?
上面会不会提到
Is there... Is there anyone
什么艾德里安怪罪的人
Adrian blamed that's mentioned?
这可以帮助我们缩小蒂姆下个目标的范围
It could help us narrow down who Tim might go after next.
艾德里安主要把过错揽在了自己身上
Adrian mostly directed the blame towards himself,
但是他不止一次
but more than once,
提到了大学里的篮球教练
he mentioned his college basketball coach.
艾德里安第一次受伤时
When Adrian was first injured,
是他的教练逼他
it was his coach who pushed him
持续服用止痛药
to keep using painkillers
好让他能坚持到决赛
so he could play in the finals.
艾德里安觉得那是他染上毒瘾的根源
Adrian saw that as the root of his addiction.
你还记得那个教练叫什么名字吗
Do you remember the coach's name?
不记得了 只记得是艾德里安的篮球教练
I don't, just that he coached Adrian in basketball.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
一旦蒂姆看了那份病历
Once Tim reads that file,
他弟弟的教练就一定会是他下个目标
his brother's coach has to be his next target.
艾德里安在2015年前后进了北山大学
Adrian attended North Hills University around 2015.
那个时候的教练是谁
Who was coaching then?
罗恩·哈雷是男子篮球队的教练
Ron Harley was the men's basketball coach.
他调到北岭市的沙漠之泉大学去了
He transferred to Desert Springs College in Northridge.
我们需要在蒂姆之前赶到那去
We need to get there before Tim does.
当然了 院长
Obviously, Dean.
我明白学科的重要性
I understand the importance of academics,
但我真的需要巴尔内斯参加今晚的比赛
but I really need Barnes on the court tonight.
你还想不想拿冠军了
Do you want to win a championship or not?
蒂姆一定是冲着哈雷教练去的
Tim's got to be after Coach Harley.
任何妨碍他的人可能都会受到连带伤害
Anyone who gets in the way could be collateral damage.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
校园保安要兼顾各个卫星校园 有点人手不足
Campus security is spread thin across the satellite campuses.
他们会尽量封锁校园 但有两千名学生在校
They'll try to get a lockdown, but with 2,000 students,
这需要时间
it's gonna take time.
教练还没接电♥话♥
Coach still isn't picking up.
还有两分钟到现场
Two minutes out.
争取一分钟内赶到 卢卡
Get us there in one, Luca.
因为巴尔内斯不来
Because without Barnes,
我们就没有赢的可能性
we don't have a shot.
钱包在我口袋里 随便拿
My wallet's in my pocket. Take whatever you want.
你不记得我了吗
You don't remember me?
我是艾德里安的哥哥
I'm Adrian's brother.
你至少还应该记得他吧
You remember him, at least?
要不是你 他现在还能活着
If not for you, he'd still be alive.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, man.
要是我早知道艾德里安会那样失控
If I'd known Adrian was gonna spin out like he did,
我绝不会把他逼得那么紧 别这样
I never would've pushed him so hard. Please.
他那么敬仰你
He looked up to you,
敬重你
respected you!
而你只关心能不能赢得比赛
And all you cared about was winning that stupid game.
你根本不在乎球员
Not the players.
不
No.
上车去
Get on the bus.
-求你别这样 -快点上车
- Please... - Hurry! Go!
上车
Go!
关上门
Shut the door.
到后面去 你们所有人
Get to the back, all of you.
快点 没说你 你就待在我这
Move. Hey, not you. You stay up here with me.
启动 开车离开这里
Start it up. Get us out of here.
20D 追踪这辆巴士
20-David. Pin the bus in.
你们去前方 我们在后面掩护
You take the front, we've got the six.
我们被包围了
We're blocked!
卢卡 找好狙击位置
Luca, set up a sniper position.
迪肯和谭 你们去关闭引擎
Deac and Tan, you shut down that engine.
斯特里特 获得视野
Street, we need eyes.
鲍威尔 你跟我来
Powell, you stay with me.
他可能挟持了十几名人♥质♥
He's probably got a dozen hostages in there.
我们得尽快控制局面 行动
We got to get a grip on this thing fast. Move.
放下遮阳帘
Pull the window shades down now.
他们放下了遮阳帘 洪都
They're dropping the shades, Hondo.
侧窗是防窥的
Side windows are tinted.
我看不到嫌犯
I can't get a visual on the suspect.
看上去事情没有
Seems a little more complicated
转下车钥匙这么简单
than turning a key in the ignition.
不 我们只用找到安全开关就行了
Nah, just need to find the kill switch.
是你干的吗
Did you do that?
不是我 我发誓
No, it wasn't me. I swear.
接电♥话♥ 蒂姆
Answer the call, Tim!
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
你别想耍我
You don't want to mess with me.
我只是来找教练的
I only came here for the coach.
别逼我伤害其他人
Don't force me to hurt anybody else.
好 好 放轻松 好吗
Okay, hey, hey, ease up, all right?
我们还是先谈谈
Best if we just start by talking.
我是洛城警局的哈里森警司
My name is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD.
今天已经死了够多人了 蒂姆
Enough people have already died today, Tim.
你把枪放下 走出公交车如何
So how about you put that gun down and step out of the bus?
不可能 我不能这么做
Not a chance. I can't do that.
当然可以的 我们只用讨论具体怎么做
Sure, you can, we just got to figure out how to make that happen.
你只要跟我合作就行 蒂姆
Just got to work with me, Tim.
我找到了探测镜的进入点
I think I found an entry point for the snake cam.
你以为我不知道你想做什么吗
You think I don't know what you're trying to do?
我不会出去的
I'm not coming out,
我不达目的是不会罢休的
not till I do what I came here to do.
这家伙正处于谋杀后自杀的边缘
This guy's on the verge of murder-suicide.
如果我们不赶快进去 谁知道他还会
If we don't get in there fast, who knows how many more
拉多少人陪葬
he's gonna take down with him.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
我大概知道他的感受
I have an idea what he's feeling.
或许我能说服他
Maybe I can get through to him.
鲍威尔 我们没时间做心理治疗
Powell, we don't have time for therapy.
有太多生命处于危险之中
There're too many lives at stake.
让我试试
Let me try.
只要他一直说话 他就不会杀人
Look, as long as he's talking, he's not killing.
好吧
All right.
鲍威尔 让他一直说话
Powell, you keep him talking.
迪肯 你和我去找突破口
Deac, you and I got to figure out a breach
来结束这一切
to end all of this.
行动
Let's go.
蒂姆 我叫佐伊 我也是名警♥察♥
Tim, my name's Zoe. I'm a cop, too.
希望我们能谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
我不想谈 让我了结这一切
I don't want to talk. Just let me finish this.
我们不能这么做 蒂姆
We can't do that, Tim.
不过我知道艾德里安
I know about Adrian, though.
我知道他是被人利用了
I know he was taken advantage of,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表