剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
都这么多年了 人是会成长的
Well, it's been a few years. People mature.
也许他已经变了呢
Maybe he's changed.
你在罗曼的夜♥总♥会♥工作多久了 摩根女士
How long did you work at Roman's nightclub, Ms. Morgan?
叫我安珀就行
Uh, Amber's fine.
我在那儿干过两年
I worked there two years.
刚开始是吧台服务员
Started off tending bar,
一段时间后罗曼提拔我做了经理
Roman made me manager after a while.
我认出来停车场里的几辆车
Um, I saw a few cars that I recognized out in the lot.
你们带了多少曾在夜♥总♥会♥工作过的人过来
How many guys from the old club are you bringing in?
鉴于你前老板正逍遥法外
With your ex-boss on the loose,
我们正在争取和每个前员工谈话
trying to talk to everyone we can.
就我对他的了解
Well, knowing Roman,
他可能已经在回俄♥国♥的路上了
he's probably already halfway back to Russia.
很可惜
Yeah, unfortunately,
他好像在洛杉矶还有些事没办完
it seems he has unfinished business here in L.A.
你在夜♥总♥会♥工作的时候
In your days at the club,
-有没有碰到过一个叫安德鲁的人 -没有
- did you ever run across a guy named Andrew? - No.
完全不记得有谁叫这个名字
I don't remember anybody with that name.
你和罗曼关系怎么样
How'd you and Roman get along?
你老板偷过你东西吗
You ever have a boss steal from you?
威胁说要掐死你
Threaten to choke you out?
他做了 有次差点就把我掐死了
Yeah, he almost finished the job once, too.
有天晚上
One night,
我正在记账
I was doing the books,
发现有些现金没有存入银行
and I saw that money wasn't making it to the bank.
他当时在从夜♥总♥会♥偷钱
He was stealing from the club.
-所以你跟他对质了吗 -当然没有
- So you confronted him? - Hell no.
我假装不知道
I played dumb.
就装作我自己算错了账
Just pretended that I messed up the math.
但是他一眼就看出来了
But he saw right through that, though.
他把我按在墙上
He pinned me to the wall
然后一只手掐住我的喉咙
and, uh, squeezed my throat
另一只手捏住我的嘴
with one hand and my mouth with the other.
你能想起罗曼入狱之前有来往的
Can you think of any friends or family
家人或者朋友吗
Roman might've kept in touch with on the outside?
罗曼没有家人
Roman's got no family.
也没有朋友
No friends either.
听着 你不知道你们对付的是什么人
Listen, you don't know what you're up against.
相信我
Believe me.
那个人心里住着魔鬼
That man's got the devil inside him.
指挥官
Commander.
上午真够受的 你感觉怎么样
It was a hell of a morning. How you feeling?
不太好
Uh, I've been better.
也不是每天都有杀人犯
It's not every day a killer convict
从我手底下跑掉的
escapes out from under you.
我很意外
I was surprised to hear
米格尔·阿尔法罗拿到了50队的入职名额
Miguel Alfaro got 50-Squad's open slot.
大概是因为
Guess I just, I don't know,
我想着我的信会被纳入考量的
I figured my letter might've been taken into account.
当然
Oh, it was,
不过我也要多方面考虑
but I had to weigh it against everything else I was hearing.
阿尔法罗的指挥官说
Alfaro's commander said
他在长滩特警队表现突出
he was a standout at Long Beach SWAT.
成绩优异 我还做了背调
Scores were off the charts. I called around.
他的同事都对他赞赏有加
People who'd worked with him had phenomenal things to say.
那是因为他特别会讨人欢心 阿谀奉承
That's 'cause he knows whose egos to stroke.
我信里都写了
It's all in my letter.
你的信我看过了 斯特里特
I read your letter, Street.
大多像是私人恩怨
It mostly just read like bad blood.
我一般不会从别的队调人
Now, I don't approve transfers often.
不过 让我这么做的上一个人是你
Uh, as a matter of fact, the last one i signed off on was yours.
阿尔法罗是个特例
Alfaro's a special case,
跟你一样
just like you were.
所以 你俩的个人恩怨
So, the beef you have with him,
应该放下了
you need to shake it off.
指挥官 他根本不适合来这里
He's not a good fit, Commander.
恕我直言
All due respect...
合不合适 我说了算
I decide who's a good fit.
和阿尔法罗共事
Is working with Alfaro
很难做到吗 斯特里特
gonna be a problem for you, Street?
大家听我说
Hey, listen to this.
一台MH-6小鸟式直升机两天前
An MH-6 Little Bird Helicopter was reported stolen
在俄勒冈的一机场被偷
two days ago from an airfield in Oregon.
有嫌疑人的线索吗
We get a bead on the culprits?
不止 我们知道他的身份了
Better. We got IDs.
波特兰警局把机场监控发过来了
Portland PD sent over the airfield security tape.
就是这两个疯子在飞机上跟我们对射
Meet the lunatics who shot us up.
上周从莫斯科来到这里
Traveled over from Moscow last week.
都是被驱逐的俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵
Expelled Russian soldiers.
他们和罗曼是一个军营的
They served with Roman's unit.
所以说 罗曼从水疗店偷来的电脑
So, the laptop that Roman stole from the spa
里面的数据会上传到云
was uploaded to a drive.
鉴定部门还没找到安德鲁的任何线索
Forensics found no evidence of any Andrew.
为什么要把水疗店翻个底朝天
So, why tear apart the spa?
你说过 这个按♥摩♥店几个月前刚装♥修♥完毕
You said the spa just renovated a couple months back.
那罗曼在夜店里的东西都怎么处理了
What happened to Roman's stuff from the nightclub?
被捕后 他的物品
His possessions were seized as state's evidence
-都被当做公诉人的证据了 -等一下
- after his arrest. - Wait, hold on.
不是所有的都被收走了
Not all of them.
上个月 店主把罗曼的一堆旧家具
Last month the spa owner off-loaded
分别出手到了小莫斯科的几家当铺中
a bunch of Roman's old furniture to a couple of pawnshops in Little Moscow.
没准他留下了一些需要用来追踪安德鲁的东西
Maybe he left something behind he needed to track Andrew down.
我派几个人过去
I'll send a couple of our guys over there,
看能不能找到罗曼的东西
see if we can start tracking down Roman's things.
让谭和卡布雷拉去 没准还能在里面找到
Send Tan and Cabrera. Maybe there's an employee file
罗曼藏起来的员工资料
Roman tucked away somewhere.
-得在他之前找到安德鲁 -收到
- We got to find Andrew before he does. - Roger that.
奥黛特一会要做笔录
Odette's making her statement soon.
她今天一定很失望
Today was a big setback for her.
我一会要送她回家
I'm gonna get her home after.
她一定很难过
She's got to be devastated.
结束了会有保护人员护送你们
Protective detail will escort you whenever you're ready.
多谢
Appreciate that. Thanks.
尼娅
Hey, Nia.
什么事
Yeah?
你之前说的话
What you said earlier...
要是知道你已经名草有主了
I never would've made a pass at you
我就不会跟你说那些了
if I knew you were involved.
不 不 不是说这些
No, no, no, no, no. It's not about that.
你说 我终于说服自己
You said that I finally convinced myself
做好当父亲的准备了
that I was ready to be a father.
我不太懂这是什么意思
What'd you mean by that?
我的意思是 别人告诉你要生宝宝了
I mean, that's a strange thing to say when someone tells you
你却跟别人说这些 感觉有些奇怪
that there's a baby on the way.
我也没想到我能说出这些
I can't believe that came out of my mouth. I...
大概是用来掩饰当时的尴尬吧
I guess I was feeling awkward,
总之 我不应该提起的
but I never should have brought it up.
提起什么
Brought what up?
你之前曾跟我说过的事
What you said to me once.
有一次咱们开车到海边
The weekend we drove up the coast,
谈起各自的家庭和童年
when we got to talking about our families and our childhoods.
我当时说什么了
What did I say?
说吧 我说什么了
Go ahead, lay it on me. What'd I say?
你说 你现在还背负着
That you were still carrying a lot of baggage
小时候的很多包袱
from when you were a kid,
没有孩子对你来说是件好事
and it was a good thing you didn't have any of your own.
你绝不想像你父亲对你和你姐姐一样
You'd never want to mess them up in the head
让孩子们过得痛苦不堪
like your dad did to you and your sister.
不过...
But...
我可能有些断章取义了
I probably have it so out of context.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表