剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Please don't hurt my children.
她们是无辜的
They're innocent.
我也是无辜的
So was I.
他们没阻止我的继父
That didn't stop my stepfather.
也没阻止霍夫曼
That didn't stop Hoffman.
你难道没注意到 男人伤害女性后
You ever notice how men who do
从来得不到惩罚吗
bad things to women never get punished?
当然 你也许感觉不到
Well, maybe you,
白人 长得又漂亮
all pretty and white.
对 你猜怎么
Yeah, you know what?
也许你能得到正义
Maybe you get justice,
但对我这种人来说就不可能了
but there ain't none for people like me.
你可以不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我15岁时 我告诉我继父 他如果再敢碰我
When I was 15, I told my stepdad that if he touched me
或者我弟弟一次 我就杀了他
or my little brother again, I was gonna kill him.
他嘲笑我
He laughed at me.
几天之后
A couple nights later,
他又来我的卧室 可我准备好了
he came into my bedroom, and I was ready for him.
很抱歉 对你的遭遇我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, sorry for what happened to you,
但那 那不是我们的错
but it-it's not our fault.
我告诉你丈夫
I told your husband
如果他不杀了霍夫曼
that if he didn't kill Hoffman,
我就杀了他全家
I was gonna kill his whole family.
我可没虚张声势
I wasn't bluffing.
我给了他改过的机会
I gave him a chance to make things right.
可他做不到
He couldn't do it.
哪怕为了就自己家人 他也做不到
He couldn't even do it to save his own family.
-妈妈 -不要
- Mommy! - No!
-妈妈 -过来
- Mommy! - Come here!
-放开我 -不要
- Get off me! - No!
跑 快跑
Run! Run!
-不 不好 -快逃 跑
- No! No! - Go! Run!
拦住他们 不要让他们跑了
Stop them! Don't let them go!
站住
Stop!
把孩子放下
Put the kid down.
追捕男性嫌疑人
In pursuit of male suspect,
正逃往西面后出口
heading west toward the rear exit.
收到 正向那里赶去
Copy. Heading that way now.
26D报告 一名儿童获救
26-David. One child secure.
男性嫌犯已逃出视线范围
Lost eyes on the male suspect.
仔细搜索 必须找到他们
Sweep every inch. We got to find them.
20D报告 前面有动静
20-David. Movement front side.
趴在地上 手放背后
On your stomach, hands behind your back.
干得好 你没事吧
Nice work. You okay?
我没事
I'm good.
我来处理他
I've got him.
咱们走
Let's go.
等等
Hold.
20D报告 嫌疑人可能
20-David. Got a possible suspect
躲进某个冰柜内 前进
hiding out in a freezer. Move.
打开
Open it.
孩子 你没事了 我们是警♥察♥
Hey, kid, you're okay. We're the police.
鲍威尔 把孩子带走
Powell, get this kid out of here.
我来帮你 你安全了
I got you. You're okay.
22D报告指挥部 两名儿童均已解救
22-David to Command. Both kids are safe.
威尔逊的妻子还在嫌犯手上
Suspect still has Wilson's wife.
卢卡 拖住她
Luca, keep her busy.
谭 跟我来
Tan, with me.
再往前一步 这片地
One more step and this floor's
马上就会被血染红
gonna get real messy.
听我说 放下武器咱们谈谈
Look, drop the weapon and let's talk.
我可不喜欢谈心疗程
I'm not a fan of talk therapy.
我更想要一辆车离开这里
I'd rather have a car to get me out of here.
你要去哪
Where you gonna go?
你逃不了多远的
You're not gonna get a mile from here
加州所有警♥察♥都会来追捕你的
and every cop in California's gonna be on your tail.
我绝对不回监狱
I'm not going back to prison.
待在那的根本就不该是我
I'm not the one who deserves to be there.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop it.
别动 趴在地上
Don't move! On the ground!
手伸出来
Hands.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
20D报告指挥部
20-David to Command.
威尔逊家人全部解救
Wilson family is accounted for.
我们无需支援 请救护人员进场
We're Code 4 for paramedics to make entry.
我的孩子们怎样 我要去见孩子们
Are my kids okay? I need to see my children.
妈妈
Mommy!
我的宝贝们
My babies.
这本该是个好结果 但并不是
This should feel like a good outcome, but it doesn't.
对 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I feel you.
我要去医院
I'm gonna head to the hospital
告诉威尔逊他的家人安全了
and let Wilson know his family's okay.
我在惩教局的朋友
My friend at the Department of Corrections,
下令立刻调查霍夫曼
he's ordered an immediate inquiry into Hoffman
和被他侵犯的女囚
and the women he abused, so...
希望她们能得到一些
hopefully they'll get some form
支持和补偿
of support and compensation.
那霍夫曼呢
And Hoffman?
如果他康复了 他将会受到审讯
If he recovers, he'll stand trial.
医生说他康复的机会很小
Doctors say that's a big "If."
但愿我能同情他
Wish I could feel bad for him.
鲍威尔
Powell.
我的朋友也动用了一些关系
My friend also pulled some strings.
他们会把尼西的假释听证会提前
They're gonna bring Nisi's parole hearing forward,
这样她就能提早几个月出狱
so she could be out in a couple of months.
-太好了 -是的
- That's awesome. - Yeah.
指挥官
Commander?
我能为洛城警局推荐一个新人吗
Any chance I could put in a word for a new recruit at LAPD?
她叫珍妮丝·菲斯克
Her name's Janice Fisk.
我认为她会成为一名优秀的警♥察♥的
I think she'd make a great cop.
非常正直
A lot of integrity.
有如此推荐 我怎么能拒绝呢
Well, with a reference like that, how could I say no?
把她的申请表发给我
Send me her application.
洪都 和威尔森聊得怎么样了
Hey, Hondo? How'd it go with Wilson?
他听说家人平安无事一定很高兴
I'm sure he's happy to hear his family are safe.
从没见过有人如此如释重负
Never seen a man so relieved.
入狱后他就不会如释重负了
Well, that'll last until he gets to lockup.
他害怕要坐牢吗
He freaking out about going to jail?
有点出人意料 长官
Actually, he surprised me, sir.
显然有哥智者告诉过他
Apparently, some wise man taught him
勇气并不是与生俱来的
that bravery isn't something you're born with,
而是需要自己作出选择
but something you got to choose to be.
我很想知道这句话是出自哪个智者之口
I wonder which wise man originally said that.
之前你说 如果我希望尼西敞开心扉
What you said earlier, about needing to be honest with Nisi
就需要和她说实话
if I wanted her to open up...
这让我意识到我之前也没有对你说实话
made me realize that I'm not being honest with you either.
还有小队其他队员
Or the rest of the team.
问题是
The thing is,
我从不轻易相信人
I don't trust people too easy,
这让我很难对人敞开心扉
which makes it hard to open up.
作为特警队的一员
But being part of SWAT,
让我学会了也许有我可以信任的人
it's taught me that maybe there are people I can trust.
是有的 不要怀疑这一点
There are. Don't doubt it.
托马斯 这是他的名字
Thomas. That's his name.
我不知道他现在是否还叫这个名字
I mean, I don't know if that's his name now.
他的养父母也许帮他改名了
His adoptive parents probably changed it.
当时我十五岁 少年怀孕
I was 15. A kid having a kid.
我爸妈很不高兴
My parents weren't happy,
但他们和我说会帮忙 所以我把他生了下来
but they told me they would help, so I had the baby.
他很可爱
He was beautiful.
然后我爸妈走进屋
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表