剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Reynoso's been suspended from one school for dealing drugs.
到了另一所学校因袭击老师被退学
Another for assaulting a teacher.
然后就是加林多
Then there's Galindo.
他因打架斗殴和持枪上学
He's been expelled twice, for fighting
被两所学校开除
and for bringing a gun to school.
他们都是一个社区的
They're from the same neighborhood?
和社区风气脱不了干系
It all comes back to community ties.
费利佩回塔丽娅消息了
Guys, Felipe responded to Talia's text.
他说 "十五分钟后帕科伊马的地鼠餐厅见"
He says, "El Topo in Pacoima, 15 minutes. See you then."
是一家在巴尔博亚街和雷纳街交汇处的餐馆
It's a restaurant off Balboa and Rayner.
那是城区一个比较热闹的地方 人流量很大
That's a busy part of town, a lot of foot traffic.
所有空闲警员都到那随时待命
We're gonna need all available units for a contain and callout.
出发
Let's roll.
说实话
Honestly...
没想到她能完成任务
didn't think she'd go through with it.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why not?
我觉得她会临阵脱逃什么的
Just thought she'd chicken out or something.
花了好些时候
Took her damn time.
可能需要紧绷起来
Probably had to wind up the nerve.
等她到了 我们任务就完成了 对吗
So once she gets here, we're done, yeah?
去避避风头
We're laying low?
不
Nah.
我们这才开始
We're just getting started.
什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
入会仪式已经完成了
We did our initiations.
是 但我们的工作还没有结束
You did, but that doesn't mean our work is done.
林德尔街有家面包店
There's a bakery on Lindall.
有个前敢死队成员和他马子在那上班
A former Bravo and his jaina work there.
我们要一起去袭击那里
We're gonna hit that place together.
给那几个小子看看真正的东洛杉矶做派 黑帮悍将
Show those chavalos what this life is: blood in, blood out.
这才是纯粹的
That's the code.
一天四次袭击
Four hits in one day?
不会有点太多了吧
Isn't that a lot?
条子会盯上我们的
Cops are gonna be on us.
怎么塔丽娅还没到
And what the hell's taking Talia so long?
迈克和布兰卡餐厅 有什么可以帮到你
Mike & Blanca's. How may I help you?
那家餐馆 还在营业
Well, the café... it's still in business.
跟你说了她会临阵脱逃的
Told you she chickened out.
或者她已经被抓了 是警♥察♥在耍我们
Or she got scooped up already, and the cops just played us.
走
Let's bounce.
快走
Let's go!
把无关人士带到安全的地方
All right, get the innocents to safety.
包围枪手
Keep the shooters hemmed in.
去 去 去
Go, go, go, go!
女士 女士 这边走
Ma'am, ma'am, come this way!
到我身后来 我们会保护你的安全
Get behind me. We'll keep you safe.
跟我一起后撤 快
Move back with me, go!
迪肯 卡拉布雷 去房♥子后方 快去
Deacon, Cabrera, take the three side of the building. Move!
快 跟我走 跟在我后面
Hey, come on, let's go! Get behind me.
快 快 快 跟着我
Go, go, go. Follow me.
嫌疑人徒步向西逃窜
Suspect heading west on foot!
26D报告 徒步追击中
26-David, in foot pursuit!
待在一起
Hey! Hey, stick together!
手给我
Give me your hands!
25D报告D队 第一名嫌犯已逮捕
25-David to D-Team, first suspect in custody.
掩护
Cover!
30D报告D队 第二名嫌犯已逮捕
30-David to D-Team, second suspect in custody.
趴着别动 我说趴着别动
Stay down! I said stay down!
拜托 我什么也没做 兄弟
Come on, man, I didn't do anything, man.
你逃不了了
You're done.
20D报告指挥部 第三名嫌犯被捕
20-David to Command, three suspects in custody.
无需支援
Code Four.
费利佩·卡尔沃 你被捕了
Felipe Calvo, you're under arrest.
你可以走了
You're free to go now.
"袭♥警♥"的指控已被取消
The, uh, "Assaulting an officer" charge has been dropped.
谢了
Thanks.
也许吧
I guess.
真的 你就不打算说吗
For real, you ain't even gonna say it?
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
你提供的信息 让我们抓到了枪手们
With your information, we got the shooters.
你今天救了很多人的命
You helped save lives today.
不 你真不会被以前那件事道歉吗
Nah, you ain't gonna apologize for back then?
坚决不道歉吗
Ever?
拉克尔 我很抱歉
Raquel, I'm sorry
你去服刑是我造成的
I'm the reason you did time.
我依然认为自己做的没错
I still believe I did the right thing.
如果在让我选择一次 我还会那么做
And if I had to do it over again, I would.
那让你远离了帮派生活
It meant keeping you out of the gang life.
我的表妹还在
And I still have my cousin,
即便她和我不对付
even if she doesn't see eye to eye with me.
你还真是个一条路走到黑的人
You're a real G, you know that?
彼此彼此
Takes one to know one, I guess.
这俩人是磕了药吗
These guys tripping or what?
不 他们是要送你回家
No. They're your ride home.
拉克尔
Hey, Raquel?
还有件事
One last thing.
能不能帮我向你妈妈问好
Can you tell your mom I say hey?
拜托了
Please?
伊娃
Eva, hey.
我觉得应该等你下班来找你
Figured I'd roll over here after your shift.
我要为之前的表现道歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我那样对你很不公平
I didn't really give you a fair shake.
我之前好像是有点什么都听不进去
You know, I guess I kind of went into full denial mode.
你不需要道歉
You don't have to apologize.
从一个陌生人口中听到这些话一定很不好接受
I know that must've been tough coming from a total stranger.
你看 我们并不是陌生人
Well, look, we're not strangers.
我查了你妈妈的背景
I looked your mom up.
她真的很了不起
She was a hard charger.
非常令人印象深刻
I mean real impressive.
我相信她让身边人非常骄傲
I'm sure she made the people in her life really proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
失去她真的很难熬
Losing her's been tough.
我队长曾建议我多休息一阵 但...
My captain wants me to take off more time, but...
感觉回来工作更好
Feels better to be on the job?
和队友们在一起
With your teammates.
因为他们也像家人一样
'Cause they're like family, too.
你想找个地方聊聊吗
You want to go somewhere and talk?
好
Yeah.
你说去哪
What are you thinking?
我饿了
Well, I got to eat.
我有个餐车...
There's my food truck...
但那里好像不太适合坐下来聊天
But, you know, that's not really a sit-down place.
要不还是... 亚特熟食店
So I'm thinking... Art's Deli?
-我请客 -可以
- I mean, it's on me. - Sure.
-亚特家可以 -好
- Art's is fine. - Okay.
-我开车 -好的
- I'll drive. - All right.
你餐车的名字叫什么
What's the name of your food truck?
危地妈妈
Guate-Mama.
等等 那地方是你的吗
Hold up, that place is yours?
-对 -那的东西超好吃
- Yeah. - That place is legit.
我特别喜欢马尔特克美食
You know, I really like 'malteco food.
你也喜欢冲浪吗
You surf, also?
你都去哪里冲浪
Where do you go?
-马里布 你呢 -雷东多海滩
- Malibu. What about you? - Redondo.
我们能聊的太多了
We got a lot to talk about.
卡布雷拉 稍等一下
Hey, Cabrera, hold up a second.
我想感谢你
I want to say thank you.
今天你帮了大忙
You came up huge for us today.
说起来也挺有意思的 我...
It's funny, I...
背弃了自己的社区成了一名警♥察♥
turned my back on my community to become a cop.
我觉得自己别无选择
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表