剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
That warehouse was their only property. It's a dead end.
行 那控制整个血汗工厂的人
All right, whoever's in charge of this sweatshop
肯定帮忙掩盖了他们的踪迹
obviously covered their tracks.
格蕾丝当时就在工厂里
Grace was inside.
也许她看见 或者听见了什么
So maybe she saw something or heard something...
现在她是我们唯一的线索
Right now, she's our only lead.
你们救出帕克了吗
Did you save Park?
-我能见见他吗 -我很抱歉
- Can I see him? - I'm sorry.
我们派人去了工厂 但空无一人
We sent a team to the sweatshop, but no one was there.
都怪我
It's my fault.
我本应该保护好他的
I should have protected him.
我们仍然在追寻你弟弟的行踪
Hey, we are still looking for your brother.
但我们需要换个法子
We just need to find another way.
格蕾丝
Grace...
我要你回想一下守卫
I need you to think about the guards.
他们中有没有头儿之类的
Was there a leader or a boss?
我不敢盯着他太久
I didn't like looking at him too long.
他很可怕
He was scary.
冲我们吼
Yelled at us.
你听见他和其他守卫的谈话了吗
Did you ever hear him talking to the other guards?
有提到他的名字吗
Maybe they mentioned his name?
没有
No.
他说的都是工作
He only ever talk about work.
我们一天能完成多少件
How many pieces we make in a day.
如何做的更多
How we need to do more.
钱和衣服 他说的就是这些
money and clothes, that's all he ever talk about.
等等 衣服
Wait, the clothes.
如果我们能识别出
If we can ID the clothing
工厂制♥造♥的服装
the sweatshop was making,
那下一步就能找到品牌
we can go talk to the brand.
他们说不定知道工厂的头儿是谁
They'd know who was running the factory.
你有看见标签吗
Did you ever sew a tag?
或者商标
Or-or maybe see a logo?
我没看见标签
I didn't attach the tags.
有时能看见
Uh, sometimes there was
衬衫上有一个大写的"T"
a little T on the shirts,
但看上去没什么特别的
but it didn't look that special.
这是条线索
It's something.
我或许知道谁能帮我们
And I know a guy who might be able to help us.
行 那就跟着这条线索查下去
All right, well, let's run with it and find out.
格蕾丝
Grace?
你能帮我画出那个标志吗
Can you draw the logo for me?
衣服上还有什么细节 你还有印象吗
And anything else you remember about the clothes?
谭带卢卡去见他以前在扫黄组时的线人了
Tan took Luca to meet some old C.I. From his Vice days.
他们觉得这人知道哪些品牌的衣服
They think this guy can ID the brand
是这家血汗工厂生产的
that's using the sweatshop.
好
Cool.
我们需要谈谈今早的事
We need to talk through what happened this morning.
又来了
Not this again.
你在根本不知道门那边是什么状况的情况下
You went through a door alone, not knowing
冲了进去
what was on the other side.
我当然知道
Sure I did.
不就是间储藏室 抄个近路而已
It was a stockroom, a shortcut.
嫌犯可能正藏在里面
There could've been suspects hiding in there,
等着偷袭你
waiting to ambush you.
不可能
They weren't going to ambush me.
他们只是些在抢免费香水的郊区妈妈
They were suburban moms grabbing free perfume.
你总觉得你知道的比程序多
You always think you know better than procedure.
可是程序这么定是有原因的
But it says we stick together for a reason.
你可能已经看过我的档案了
You probably pulled my records already,
在我加入洛城警局前
but before I was LAPD,
我在县警局工作
I worked in the sheriff's department.
不 我从没看过你的档案
No, I-I never read your file.
我负责搜救
Well, I worked search and rescue.
我的搭档盖柏 干这行二十年了
My partner, Gabe, had been on the job 20 years.
亦师亦父
Real... dad energy.
热爱户外运动
Loved the outdoors.
规规矩矩
And the rules.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们接到电♥话♥称一名登山者被困在悬崖上
Got called outto an injured climber stuck on a cliff face.
盖柏前去救援 悬崖上的岩石掉个不停
Gabe went up, rocks were sliding around.
我突然有种不祥的预感
And I had a weird feeling.
然后我要他别再管那些多余的条条框框
So I told him to forget about attaching the extra lines,
赶快把那人救下来
get the guy down now.
但盖柏还是按照程序进行救援
But Gabe followed every procedure to the letter,
随后整个崖面塌陷 他却还在上面
so he was still up there when the whole cliff face gave way.
攀岩者死了 盖比也差点丧命
Climber died. Gabe might as well have.
脊髓损伤
Spinal cord injury.
现在还躺在医院里
Lives in a hospital now.
我很抱歉 你肯定很伤心
I'm sorry. That-that must've been really hard.
他那时要是听了我的话 他们就不会出事
If he would've listened to me, they would've been safe.
都怪这些条条框框
It was the protocol,
不过是在会议室里胡编乱造出来掩盖罪责用的而已
made up in some boardroom to cover liability or whatever.
我再也不会让那种无稽之谈
I'll never let nonsense like that
阻挡我去做正义的事
get in the way of me doing actual good again.
鲍威尔 等一下
Powell, just hold on a sec...
等一下先别走
Hey, just wait a second.
盖柏的事故不是你的错
Look, what happened to Gabe, that was not your fault.
但你一直抱有这样的态度的话
But you keep this attitude up,
总有一天会害别人受伤的 甚至更糟
you will hurt someone or worse.
到目前为止 你还算幸运
Look, you've been lucky so far.
但哪天当你的幸运到头了的时候
But I don't want me or anyone on 20-Squad around
我不希望你身边是我或者20队的任何人
when that luck runs out.
-尼歇尔 -西奥
- Nichelle. - Theo.
谢谢你在今晚开始之前来见我
Thank you for meeting me before tonight.
我只是想跟其他督察处绩效评估员
I just wanted to run some thoughts
分享一下我的一些想法
past another O.I.G. auditor.
你想聊些什么
What did you want to talk about?
那个好邻居房♥屋项目
The Good Neighbor program.
我跟一些参与过这个项目的警员们谈了谈
I've been talking to some officers who've used it,
他们觉得这个项目很棒 很喜欢它
and they are passionate about how well it works.
那是自然
I'm sure they are.
而且不止他们
And they're not alone.
我知道数据的情况
I know what the stats are,
但我认为我们应该考虑
but I think we should consider
建议继续运行这个项目
recommending the program continue,
或许增加一些条款规定
maybe with some more provisions.
听着 我告诉过总督察
Look, I told the inspector general
招募你是一个错误的决定 但就连我都以为
that bringing you in was a mistake, but even I thought
你会等一阵子再开始给我们找麻烦
you'd wait for a bit to start roadblocking us.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是一名警♥察♥的女朋友
You're a cop's girlfriend.
总督察提出招募我的时候就知道这点
The inspector general knew that when she offered me the job.
当然了 她觉得没问题
Sure, she's fine with it.
不代表我们其他人也这么觉得
Doesn't mean the rest of us are.
你和我他住在一起了吧
I mean, you live with this guy, right?
你总会跟他聊工作吧
You talk shop with him?
洪都不会影响我的观点
Hondo doesn't dictate my opinions.
尽管如此 我还是不理解你加入
Still, it makes me wonder what you're doing
总督察办公室的意图
in the inspector general's office.
你基本就是个警♥察♥派来的卧底
You're basically a spy for the cops.
才不是 我可以保持客观
Not at all. I can be objective.
我们现在不就是应你的要求站在特警队总部里
We're standing in SWAT's headquarters at your request.
特奥 我请你来这里是因为相比
Theo, I asked you here because it's closer
洛城南部的社区中心 这里离你办公室更近
to your office than my South L.A. community center.
你现在说要我不假思索地批准一个特警队项目
But you're telling me you want to rubber-stamp an LAPD program?
不是因为我偏袒警♥察♥
Well, not because it's a cop thing.
是因为我觉得就这件事来说
Because I think there's more to the story
数据并不能代表一切
than what the numbers say.
你是在跟那些喜欢这个项目的警♥察♥们谈话之前
Did you decide that before
还是谈话之后做出的这个决定
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表