剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Anyone left standing will have Hondo and Luca point-blank.
28D就位
28-David in position.
桑乔视线良好 等你命令 迪肯
Good visual on Sancho. On you, Deacon.
听我倒数 三 二...
On my count. Three, two...
25D报告 目标离开我视线
25-David, I lost visual on my suspect.
我们的袭击窗口就要消失了
Our window is closing.
只要上了飞机 他们必死无疑
They get on that bird, they're as good as dead.
还是不行 无法开枪
Still no good. No shot.
迪肯 我锁定目标佩萨多
Deacon, I got Pesado dead to rights.
-博伊尔 -目标锁定 等你下令
- Boyle. - I'm locked on, waiting on your call.
收到 听我倒数
Roger that. On my count.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
28D报告 目标依然存活
28-David, target is still up.
都结束了
It's over!
枪法真准
That was one hell of a shot.
你从乌兰手里救了我
Well, you saved my life with Ulan.
至少要还你这个人情
Least I could do to return the favor.
现在桑乔和乌兰都已除掉
Now with Sancho and Ulan both off the table,
扎摩拉贩毒集团应该就此命悬一线
the Zamora cartel's gotta be hanging by a thread.
我们还准备切断他们最后这条线
And we plan to cut that thread,
将扎摩拉集团彻底摧毁
put an end to the Zamoras for good.
全都仰仗特警队了 谢谢你们
SWAT really deserves all the credit, so thank you.
谢谢你和你的团队
To you and to your whole team.
-很高兴他们不能再危害到别人了 -对
- Just glad they can't be a threat to anyone anymore. - Yeah.
-直到下个贩毒集团出现 -这世界就是这样
- Well, until the next cartel comes around. - The way of the world.
你方唱罢我登场 不过我们会持续抗争的
Always another. But we'll keep fighting.
保重
Take care.
你也是
You, too.
我本不想走到这一步的
I didn't want it to end up this way.
你应该知道 对吗 马科斯
I mean, you know that, right, Marcos?
事已至此 伙计
It is what it is, man.
我会和地区检察官说情
Look, I'm gonna talk to the DA.
不知道能起多大作用 不过值得一试
I don't know how much good it'll do, but it's worth a shot.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
今天我出♥卖♥♥♥了你 卢卡
I sold you out today, Luca.
哪怕我背叛了你 你还是救了我
Even after I betrayed you, you still saved me.
现在你还说要帮我摆脱指控吗
Now you say you're gonna help me out in court?
为什么
Why?
因为你值得
Because you're worth it.
明白吗 你的日子还长
Okay? And your life's not over.
你是个领导者 马科斯
You're a leader, Marcos.
你选择正确的路
You choose the right path
别人就会跟随
and others will follow.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 该走了
Come on, let's go.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你帮他脱罪了 是不是
You let him off the hook, didn't you?
是 我大概是的
Yeah, I guess I kinda did.
伙计 我不知道自己哪不正常
Man, I don't know what the hell's wrong with me.
你哪都很正常
Man, nothing's wrong with you.
这就证明我稍早说的
It just goes to prove what I said earlier
你总能看到人性好的一面
about you always seeing the good,
也从来不会放弃任何人
and never giving up on people.
没有人会因此怪罪你的
Man, no one can fault you for that.
-谢谢 伙计 -谢谢今天救我 兄弟
- Thanks, man. - Thanks for today, bro.
他来了
Here he comes.
我知道你今天做了什么
I know what you did out there.
你以后绝对不许在这么吓我
You are not allowed to scare me like that ever again.
宝贝 我知道如果我不能回家
Babe, I know what it means for my family
对咱们家意味着什么
if I don't come home.
所以我绝不会在
Which is why I would never do anything
没有队友支持的情况下冒任何险
without my team watching my back.
他们也是我的家人
They're family, too.
我去接孩子
I'm gonna get our daughter,
然后你得送我们回家
and you're gonna take us home.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
今天干得漂亮
That was a great job out there.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
看来
Looks like,
你有时间好好去写这封信了
you have time to work on this.
好好想想我说的话
Think about what I said.
洗礼上见
I'll see you at the christening.
我们来了
Yeah, we're over there.
教父已经到了
The godfather's officially here.
我的小教女在哪呢
Where's my little goddaughter?
在前面呢 正在沉浸在外公外婆的喜爱之中
Up front being smothered with affection by her grandparents.
-真好 -时间快到了
- Nice. - Almost showtime.
我很兴奋
I'm excited.
-你来了 -是的
- You made it. - Yeah.
你说过 洪都希望我来
Like you said, Hondo wanted me here.
我也一直在想你说的另一件事
Been thinking about the other thing you said, too,
我儿子的事
about my son.
虽说发现他并不想认识我
And as much as it would hurt
让我很伤心
to find out he didn't want to know me,
但如果他余下的一生都不知道我爱他
it would be worse if he went the rest of his life
那样让我更难过
not knowing that I love him.
很高兴你这么说
I'm glad to hear you say that.
当养子到了十八岁时
You know, when an adopted child turns 18,
他们有几种选择
they've got some options.
其中之一就是亲自联♥系♥ 我们知道他没这么做
One of which is to reach out, which we know your son hasn't.
不过还有一个选择就是提交书面申请
But another one is for them to file paperwork
说他们愿意接受他们的亲生父母的联♥系♥
saying that they'd be open to contact from their birth parent.
我和安妮说了你的情况
So I told Annie your situation,
她联♥系♥了她的一位律师朋友
and she reached out to a lawyer friend of hers
专门处理领养案子的
who deals with adoptions.
鲍威尔 你儿子已经提交文件了
Powell, your son filed the paperwork.
他愿意和你取得联♥系♥
He'd be open to hearing from you.
是吗
He would?
-是的 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
这是一些基本的信息
Here's just some basic information,
包括安妮朋友的电♥话♥
including the number of Annie's friend.
他会帮你联♥系♥的
He'll help you connect.
我不知道该说什么好
I... I don't know what to say.
什么也不用说
You don't need to say anything.
托马斯
Thomas.
-他叫托马斯 -是的
- He goes by Thomas. - Yeah.
是你给他起的名字
That's the name you gave him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
尼歇尔 洪都在找你
Hey, Nichelle, Hondo's looking for you.
他在院子里
He's out in the, in the courtyard.
不知道哪来了一些花
Something about unexpected flowers.
-我去看看怎么回事 -好
- Let me go see what's up. - All right.
太美了
This is gorgeous.
怎么回事
But what is it?
我想做一点特别的事来纪念这个日子
I wanted to do something special to mark the occasion.
百合花是你的最爱
Lilies are your favorite.
不过今天是薇薇安的大日子
Yeah, but this is Vivie's day.
除非有其他我不记得的日子
Unless there's another occasion I'm not aware of.
尼歇尔
Nichelle,
我明白了很多事
a lot has come into focus for me.
我们在特警队有个传统
There's a tradition that we have at SWAT.
我们害怕万一哪天回不了家
We all write letters to our loved ones...
会提前给自己爱的人写下一封信
in case we don't come home.
我得到了一些非常好的建议
I got some really good advice:
不要把自己的心意藏在这封信之后
don't hide behind it.
你藏了什么
What were you hiding from?
宝贝 在薇薇安降生这个世界之前
Baby, I have never felt more love, more alive
我从未感受到如此多的爱意 如此鲜活过
since Vivienne came into this world,
这都是你的功劳
and I owe all of that to you.
你是我所有我认识的人之中
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表