剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
再冥想一会儿
then a little meditation.
然后出去吃鳄梨吐司
Then go out for avocado toast
配上燕麦奶香草拿铁
and oat milk vanilla lattes
再给你待办清单上的洛杉矶旧调调打个勾
and tick those L.A. Clichés off your to-do list as well?
哈 鳄梨吐司可没什么毛病
Ha. There's nothing wrong with avocado toast.
我最怀念的就是周日的早上
Sunday mornings are what I miss most.
很可惜
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
其实邦妮今天早上有点惊到我了
Bonnie actually kind of surprised me this morning.
她想跟我复合
She wants to get back together.
真的吗 你怎么说
For real? What did you say?
没说什么 其实我没想到会这样
Nothing. I mean, I wasn't expecting it.
我不知道该该怎么办 但我确实很想她
And not sure what to think, but I miss her.
再次见到她让我有点动摇t
Seeing her again made me wonder.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're joking, right?
要是跟她复合你就是个大傻子
You'd be an idiot if you took her back.
抱歉 谭 我这只是经验之谈
I'm... sorry, Tan, just speaking from experience.
我抓到我丈夫出轨之后又跟他复合
Took my husband back after I caught him cheating.
他发誓仅此一次绝不再犯
He swore it was a one-off.
事实是 他就是个把不住裤门的骗子
Turns out, he's a liar who couldn't keep it in his pants.
你就没有地方要去吗 比如监狱
Don't you have some place, like a prison, to be?
没有 还在等希克斯拿到典狱长的许可
Nope. Still waiting on Hicks to hear back from the warden.
指挥官
Hey, Commander.
威尔逊怎么样了
Any more news on Wilson?
他能挺过来吗
He gonna pull through?
应该可以 还以为你已经放下这件事了
Seems like it. I thought you'd be relieved.
我放下了 我只是很生气
I am. I'm just angry
自己当时被置于那种境地
that I got put in that position to begin with.
我懂
I get it.
我也遇到过一次诱使警♥察♥开枪自杀
I was on the end of a suicide by cop attempt myself once.
是吗 怎么回事
Really? What happened?
他的家人在一场车祸中身亡
Well, this guy's family had been killed in a car accident,
没了家人 他也不想继续活着
and he didn't want to go on without them,
但是他做不到扣动扳机自杀
but he couldn't pull the trigger.
他是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Was a good Catholic boy,
他不想因自杀而下地狱
he didn't want to go to hell.
所以他把枪指向了我 我朝他开了枪
So he turned the gun on me, and I shot him.
他死了吗
Did he die?
那是我第一次有意识地按下扳机
It was my first time pulling the trigger with intent.
火力交战的经验也不如你多
I didn't have the wherewithal to fire wide, like you.
不过我知道 以这个射程 除非是你故意失手
But I know you wouldn't have missed at that range,
不然不可能不命中
not without meaning to.
就算可以 我也不会帮助他自杀
I wasn't gonna help him kill himself, if I could help it.
我不明白的是 他怎么会想轻生
But what I don't get is how he could give up like that.
换做是我 我肯定不惜余力
If that was me, there's nothing I wouldn't do
想方设法也要保护尼歇尔和孩子
to try to save Nichelle and my baby.
别太早下结论
Don't be so quick to judge.
他出现了或战或逃的应激反应 明显慌了神
His fight or flight response kicked in and he panicked.
大多数人不是生来就是英雄的 洪都
Most people are not born heroes, Hondo.
有时需要训练才能达到
Sometimes it takes training.
长官 我不太想谅解他
Sir, I'm not sure I feel like cutting him a break.
我们也许不知道他为什么被盯上
We might not know why he was targeted,
但我猜 一定不是因为
but I'm guessing it wasn't because he and Hoffman
霍夫曼和他在监狱杂货铺里分发免费糖果
were handing out free candy in the prison commissary.
鲍威尔 你在吗
Hey, Powell,
我没联♥系♥到监狱长
I couldn't get ahold of the warden.
他去意大利参加他儿子的婚礼了
He's at his son's wedding in Italy.
不过我联♥系♥上了一位惩教局的朋友
But I did manage to speak to a friend at Department of Corrections.
你可以去找你的旧狱友了 已经安排好了
It's all squared away for you to interview your old cellmate,
-你可以去了 -我叫斯特里特一起
- so hop to it. - I'll grab Street and head over there.
有嫌犯的新进展吗
Any progress on our suspects?
过去六个月 有六百四十名罪犯被释放
6♥4♥0 prisoners have been released over the last six months.
我们正缩小范围中 但是感觉戏不大
Trying to narrow it down, but there's not a lot to go on.
我们都不确定
And we're not even sure our kidnapper
绑♥架♥者是不是进过监狱
is even a former prisoner.
劫杀组的消息
It's RHD.
昨晚负责那个街区的快递司机
Delivery driver in Wilson's neighborhood last night
他车上的行车记录仪拍到一辆白色货车
caught the white Sprinter van on their dash cam.
天太黑 他只能认出
It was dark, so all he could make out
车牌号♥首字母是N
is that the license plate began with the letter "N."
符合条件的可有上千辆
There are thousands of those vans.
这车很可能都不是在加州注册的
It might not even be registered in California.
看来 我们只能指望斯特里特和鲍威尔
Looks like Street and Powell are our only hope
能找到些线索
of catching a break in this damn case.
你狱友是因为什么进去的
What was your cellmate in for?
她杀了她男友
She killed her boyfriend.
用修甲剪刀捅进了他的脖子
Stabbed him in the neck with nail scissors.
天呐 他做什么事了
Geez. What he do to deserve that?
他经常家暴她
He beat her one too many times.
快看 卢卡发短♥信♥说
Check it out. Luca texted
绑♥架♥者开的是一辆白色货车
that the kidnappers used a white van.
虽然不是这辆 但是所有访客和工作人员
It's not that one, but all visitors and staff
应该都需要登记信息才能进入
probably have to sign in
包括他们的车辆信息
and include their vehicle details.
我们可以看一下访客记录
We could take a look at the visitors log.
名单肯定很长 但没准也有发现
It's a long shot, but you never know.
在这工作了很久了吧 菲斯克长官
Work here long, Officer Fisk?
叫我杰尼斯吧
It's Janice.
我刚来一个月
And no, just a month.
喜欢这份工作吗
How you liking it?
挺有挑战的
It's challenging,
这也是我想要的
but that's what I signed up for.
我想加入洛城警局
I want to join LAPD,
但是竞争太大
but it's pretty competitive.
或许监狱的工作经历能给我些优势吧
Figured this would give me an edge.
不介意我们看一下访客记录吧
Hey, you mind if we take a look through this visitor log?
抱歉 这会违反规定的
I'm sorry, it's against the rules.
通融一下 只看一会
A little peek, that's all.
不好意思 我也是刚来的
I'm sorry. I'm-I'm new,
不想惹上什么麻烦
and I don't want to get in any trouble.
你认不认识一个叫霍夫曼的人
you happen to know a guy named Hoffman?
也是这的警官 是我的老朋友了
Guard here. He's an old buddy of mine.
不认识
No.
我的意思是 我听说过他
I mean, I know of him,
但是我和他不在一起工作 这边走
but I work a different pod. This way.
最近过得怎么样 尼西
How you been, Nisi?
一句迟到四年的问候
Four years late with that question.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你给我听好了 桑德拉
You listen to me, Sandra...
我忘了 你也不叫这个名字
Oh. Oh, I forgot, that ain't your name.
我帮你担♥保♥
I vouched for you.
告诉大家 你没问题
I told everyone you were cool,
结果 你根本不是什么毒贩 你是警♥察♥
then I find out you ain't no drug dealer. You a cop.
作为你的狱友 你让我成了什么
You know what that made me look like, being your bunkie?
一个告密者
A snitch.
每个人都觉得是我出♥卖♥♥♥了安吉
Everyone thought it was me who ratted out Angie
-说出了她杀害狱警的秘密 -就是你
- for killing that guard. - It was you.
我当时又不知道你是警♥察♥
Oh, didn't know you were a cop though, did I?
我以为我只是在和我的朋友分享八卦而已
I thought I was just letting my friend in on the gossip.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我给你的账户里充了钱
Added money to your prepay account.
我知道你喜欢给你孩子打电♥话♥
I know how much you like to call your kids.
他们过得怎么样 莉莉怎么样
How they doing? How's Lily?
从高中毕业了吗
She graduate high school yet?
她现在在社区大学
Yeah, she's at community college.
你孩子呢
How's your kid?
你有孩子吗
Do you even have a kid?
你告诉我的事情 有真的吗
Anything you told me true?
你来这干什么
What are you even doing here?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表