剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm not having any luck with Miguel's financials either.
早就该料到的
I guess I should've seen that coming,
毕竟他没有工作记录也没有银行对账单
given he has no employment records or bank statements.
好的 你在查什么
Yeah. What're you working on?
米盖尔的社交网络
Miguel's social media.
你可能在现实中查不到他什么踪迹
You might not be having any luck tracking him physically,
但我在虚拟网络中找到他了
but I got him virtually.
就算他想掩饰自己的真实身份
He can't help but keep an online persona going,
也会忍♥不住经营自己的网络账号♥
even if he's trying to hide his real identity.
我们已经知道他对这件事很狂热
We already knew he was passionate about the cause.
怎么用这些照片找到他的同伙呢
How's this get us to the rest of the crew?
我正在检索他所有的照片
I'm running a search through all his photos,
从中筛选今早目击者报告的那些
filtering for specific physical markers
特定的外形特征
that the witnesses reported this morning.
独特的疤痕 纹身 粉色头发
Particular scars, tattoos, pink hair...
找到这张
Found this.
一定是她 她是谁
That's got to be her. Who is she?
还不知道 得花点功夫
I don't know yet. It's gonna take some digging.
如果我能两个账户都能找到有她的照片
But if I can find her in a photo that links to both their accounts,
就有可能查到她的身份
we might just have her.
开始搜查
Got to let the search do its thing...
打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
我知道你们现在很忙
I know you guys are having a crazy day.
到处都在报道这件事
It's all over the news.
吉姆 你好啊
Hey, Jim. How are you?
-很高兴见到你 邦妮 -我也是
- Nice to see you, Bonnie. - You, too.
-嘿 你来做什么 -嗨
- Hey, what are you doing? - Hi.
我需要跟你换一下车 宝贝
I just need to swap cars with you, babe.
我今天下午要为洛杉矶银河做一个报告
I've got a presentation for the L.A. Galaxy this afternoon.
当然可以 我本来没要开你的车
Yeah, of course. I-I wouldn't have taken yours,
但我想着你晚点才回来
but I thought you weren't getting back until later.
我把亚特兰大的事情都搞定了
Yeah, well, I wrapped everything up in Atlanta,
就决定坐今天的早班飞机
decided to grab an earlier flight this morning.
你应该没见过卡布雷拉吧
Hey, you haven't met Cabrera yet. Come on.
卡布雷拉 这是我的老婆邦妮
Cabrera, this is my wife Bonnie.
邦妮 这就是卡布雷拉
Bonnie, this is Cabrera.
叫我亚历克西斯就好 很高兴终于见到你
Alexis. Nice to finally meet you.
你刚刚是说 刚下飞机回来吗
Hey, did I, uh, did I hear you say you just flew in?
对 正好赶上一场重要会议
Yeah, just in time for a big meeting.
明早又得飞走
And then another flight out tomorrow morning.
邦妮是她公♥司♥的顶级体育经纪人之一
Bonnie's become one of her firm's top sports agents.
所以她挺忙的
Keeps her pretty busy.
肯定会很忙的
I'm sure it does.
我还是不耽误你们的时间了
Look, I don't want to keep you guys.
你的钥匙在我的柜子里
Uh, your keys are in my locker.
-我去拿钥匙然后送你出去 -好的
- I'll grab them and walk you out. - Okay.
吉姆 拜拜 很高兴见到你 亚历克西斯
Bye, Jim. Nice meeting you, Alexis. Bye.
你真的非常确定
Are you absolutely positive
-昨晚碰到的就是邦妮吗 -是的
- that it was Bonnie you saw last night? - Yes.
百分百确定就是她
100%. It was her.
谭需要知道真♥相♥
Tan needs to know the truth.
我知道他有多爱邦妮
Well, knowing how much he loves her,
我不确定要不要拆了这桩婚姻
not sure I want to be the one to blow up his marriage.
你觉得呢
How about you?
请进
Yeah.
我听说 你昨晚一直和40小队在一起
I heard a rumor you were out with 40-Squad all night.
我没想到你在这
I didn't expect to find you here.
医生 我有很多事要处理
I got a lot going on, Doc.
我以为 咱俩说好了
I thought that we agreed that you were going to
你会更重视自己的健康
take better care of yourself,
能找到切割工作和生活的方式
find a way to separate from the job,
起码留出时间
so that at least it could afford you
好好休息一下
some time to get some rest.
理想状态下 会的
Well, in a perfect world, sure.
但是40小队出了些情况 需要我在场
But 40-Squad had a situation. I needed to be there.
但现在 又有了新的情况
And now we got another situation.
-新情况指的是米盖尔·富特恩斯 -是的
- If by situation, you mean Miguel Fuentes? - That's right.
过去三年 我尝试过无数次
How many times in the past three years have I tried
想你跟我谈谈有关那天的情况
to get you to talk about that day?
但每次 你好像都在刻意回避
And every time, you seem to avoid it.
-根本就没有什么好谈的 -好了罗伯特
- Because there's nothing to talk about. - Come on, Robert.
那段经历肯定给你留下了创伤
That must've been a traumatic experience for you.
你被囚禁
You were held prisoner.
一人被杀
A man was killed.
现在又发现米盖尔参与了今早的犯罪活动
And now Miguel is caught up in this mess today?
肯定会让你想起一些可怕的回忆
It's got to bring up some tough memories.
一定会带入私人情绪
It has to be personal.
一个家庭支离破碎 而我就在现场
A family was destroyed and I was right in the middle of it.
我当然会往心里去
So, yeah, of course it's personal.
你觉得米盖尔的行为
Do you feel that you are responsible
你也有一部分责任是吗
for Miguel being in trouble?
谁也不会知道
We'll never know what Miguel
如果没有发生那样的事情
could've or might've done with his life
他会怎么做
if that day had gone differently.
那你到底是觉得有责任还是没有
Is that a yes or a no?
没那么多时间说这些了
I'm afraid our time's up.
米盖尔的母亲来了 我需要跟她谈谈
Miguel's mother's here, I need to have a word with her.
你又在刻意回避
You're avoiding the topic again.
我有很多事需要处理
Well, I got a lot going on.
今天恐怕没时间做心理治疗
It's not the right day for a head-shrink.
如果你改变了想法 欢迎到办公室找我
Well, if you reconsider, I'll be in my office.
应该不会
Well, with any luck, I won't be.
富特恩斯夫人
Mrs. Fuentes.
感谢您能前来
Thank you for coming down here.
少来这套
Come on.
好像我能不来一样
Like I had a choice.
希望您女儿还好吧
I hope your daughter's doing well.
应该挺不错的 现在四岁了是吗
She's got to be, what, four years old now?
我女儿挺好
My daughter's fine.
把我叫来 应该不是跟她有关吧
But this obviously isn't about her.
是关于米盖尔吧
It's about Miguel, so...
我们需要你帮助我们找到他
Look, we need your help to find him
趁还没有酿成大错
before he gets into any more trouble.
想想你三年前的所作所为
After what you did three years ago,
现在还想得到我的配合
now you expect my cooperation?
那天是希克斯指挥官救了你
Commander Hicks helped you that day.
他把你和孩子都安全地带了出来
I mean, he got you and your baby out safely.
因为只有这样 他的队员才可以攻入屋内
Only so that his men could attack the house
之后杀死我的丈夫
and kill my husband.
富特恩斯夫人 那天的事我一直很懊悔
Mrs. Fuentes, I feel bad about what happened that day,
但一名副警长中枪
but a deputy had been shot.
我不得不这么做 以此保护他的生命安全
And I did what I had to do to save that man's life.
因此的代价呢
At what cost?
有没有想过 我们的家在那天就这么毁了
Have you ever thought about how that day destroyed our lives?
想过
Yes.
那天 糟糕透了
And that was a horrible day.
你失去了丈夫 房♥屋
You lost your husband, your home...
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
我曾经是个幸福的妻子和母亲
I was a happy wife and mother,
在我喜爱的家中享天伦之乐
surrounded by family in the home I loved.
现在 我成了寡妇
Now, I'm a widow,
在一个小房♥子里 一个人照料女儿
raising my daughter alone in a one-bedroom apartment
勉强地活着
that I can barely afford,
所有的钱都花在办葬礼和请律师上面了
all our money spent on funerals and lawyers.
你觉得这公平吗
How is that fair?
这不公平
It's not. I'm, uh...
我对你的遭遇感到十分抱歉
I'm truly sorry for what you lost.
富特恩斯夫人
Mrs. Fuentes.
我们真的非常需要找到米盖尔
We really need to find Miguel.
您觉得他可能会在哪
Do you have any idea where he might be?
我和米盖尔
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表